Kids will have fun learning about colors, color mixing, shapes, and other skills with these super cute, Free Mouse Paint Printables. These are such a great resource for toddler, preschool, pre k, and kindergarten age children.
Mouse Paint Printables
I love the book Mouse Paint! It is so simple, but does such a great job of not only introducing colors, but how to mix colors. This pack has been in my head a while… but I finally got a chance to put it together. I separated out the packs by what they cover so you can download the parts that you want. I think this pack is best suited for toddlers, preschoolers, pre k and kindergartners ages 2-5 years old, but you be the judge for your own child.
Our Mouse Paint Printables for kids go along with the book which does such a great job of not only teaching toddlers colors, but gives a great visual illustration on how color mixing works making it a great choice for preschoolers too.
Mouse Paint Worksheet
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this super cute, free printable worksheets for learning about colors, color mixing, shapes, and so much more!
Mouse Paint Coloring Page
First of all, you can learn about the different colors (yellow, orange, red, purple, blue, green) by making your own Mouse Paint Color Book. This is a great introduction to learn colors. Next, review what you’ve learned with a fun color puzzle, do ad dot printable color matching, and finally a fun page that teaches children how to colors mix to form anew color.
Kindergarten Painting Worksheets
You will have fun learning common shapes like circle, square, rectangle, oval, heart, star, triangle, and crescent with a variety of shape activities. First, put together your own shape book featuring adorable little mice. Then try shape soring by putting the shapes in the various jars. Finally work on visual discrimination by putting the cute white mouse with pink ears in order from smallest to largest.
Preschool Painting Worksheets
This is probably more for the Preschool crowd. There are several pages of pre-writing practice, scissor practice, cutting & pasting, putting capital & lower case M’s in the correct jar, find the M’s, learn to make an M, and more. These themed worksheets are perfect for having a fun m is for mouse, mouse theme, or book themed learning for kids. This pack has lots of options with really cute cheese letter and colorful mice.
Mouse Paint Activities
Have fun playing together as you complete these free worksheets to count mice into the cat’s jar, roll & graph the colored mice, do simple top/bottom puzzles, and put together your own Counting Mice book.
Preschool Color Activities
- Hands on Color Sorting with Fruit Loop Rainbow Mat
- Learning Colors Worksheets
- Lock & Key Color Matching Activity
- Crayon Colors Printable Craft
- Painting Colors Worksheets
- Seashell Color Playdough Mats
- Color Flashcards
- Learning Colors with Goodnight Gorilla
- Color Printable Wheel to practice matching colors
- Take it a step farther and Learn Color Words with these printable puzzles
Look for more themed packs filled with fun math and literacy themed activities for toddlers, preschoolers, prek, kindergartners, and first graders? You will love these free worksheets:
- Dinosaur Worksheets
- Make Way for Duckling Worksheets
- Solar System Printable Worksheets
- Snowman Worksheets
- Ancient Egypt Worksheets
- Monsters Inc Worksheets
- Spring Worksheets
- Rapunzel Worksheets for Kids
- Early Explorer Worksheets
Colors Books for Kids
Download Mouse Paint Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!