Make learning about shapes fun with this super cute, free printable, Shape Bingo. This shape game will help kids go from knowing basic shapes to seeing them in the world around them. This shape activity is great for applying math with toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, and first grade students.
Are your toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students learning their shapes? It is one thing for them to learn shapes for kids, but the next level involves them visualizing what shapes look like around them when they aren’t in their 2 dimensional form. This fun to play shape bingo helps children learn to recognize 3d shapes in the real world while having fun with a free printable, educational learning game.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this low prep shapes game. This is great to play with just you and your child or a group of students. Use it at a math center in your classroom, as extra practice, for family fun night, or as a supplement to your kindergarten math curriculum.
Shape bingo printable
Simply print the shape printable pack in color – you will need both the half page shape bingo boards and the happy shape calling cards with smiles. I suggest printing on cardstock for durability.
Cut the game board sheets in half. Cut out the shape cards and put them in a small bag.
Everyone is also going to need game pieces (think math manipulatives, buttons, legos, etc.). This is such a fun math activity for preschool math, kindergarten math, and grade 1 math.
Shape Games for Kids
One person will pull out one card at a time from the bag and call out the shape. Players will then look for an item on their board that is same shape as called. They may cover ONE item of that shape per card. The shape card goes back in the bag and the caller will call out another shape.
Continue playing until one player as 4-in-a-row, Bingo. You can also play four corners, make a square, cover the whole game board, etc.
This interactive shapes game is a great addition to kindergarten math, math for preschoolers, or grade 1 math. Parents and homeschoolers can use it at home for some educational fun and extra practice or summer learning. Classroom teachers will love to use it in a math center or as a special fun math activity.
Looking for more fun ways to help kids learn about shapes? You will love these free shape printables:
- Preschool Shapes Worksheets
- Teaching Shapes to Preschoolers with Pirate Printable Reader
- Monster Preschool Shapes Playdough mats
- Chocolate Shape Mats
- Free Printable Shape Flashcards
- Build a Snowman – Free Printable Shape Puzzles
- Popsicle Shape Sorting Mats
- Pumpkin Shape Matching
- Penguin Shape Sorting Activity
- Trace & Erase Shape Activities for Preschoolers
- Pumpkin Shape Mats
- Leaf Shapes for Kids
- Trace the Shape
- Shape Scavenger Hunt
- Free Printable Shapes Worksheets
- Cut and Paste Shapes Printable
- Shape Constellation Flashlight Printable
- Free Shape Puzzles Printable
- Shape Do a Dot Printables
- Free Printable Road Shapes
- Free Shape Bingo Game
- Shape Playdough Mats
- Free Shape Games
- Flower Shape Mats
- Ice Cream Shape Mats
- Flower Shape Math Craft
- Carrot Shape Mats
Don’t miss all our amazing grade 1 worksheets and first grade activities with 300,000+ different ideas to make learning FUN! Or sneak in some seasonal kids activities to make the most of these precious early years!
Have other children you are homeschooling? You will want to check out our pre k worksheets, free printable worksheets for kindergarten and free alphabet printables. Plus find our history for kids and easy science experiments for kids or all our free printable worksheets for kids.
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to use in a coop or classroom please purchase a classroom licensed edition here TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!