This fun Free Shapes Bingo will help kids go from knowing basic shapes to seeing them in the world around them. This is great for applying math for toddler, preschool, prek, kindergarten, and first grade.
You might like to see these shape activities:
- FREE Shape Worksheets
- All about shapes maths activity
- Free shape picture book
- Cute Shape Playdough Mats
- Simple Shape Flashcards & Wallcards
- Shape craft for preschoolers
- Build paper shapes
- 25 Shape Crafts for Kids
- Shapes Game from Recyclables
- Free Christmas Shapes Worksheet (cut & paste)
- 10,000+ pages of free math worksheets
Free Shapes Bingo
Simply print this Free Shapes Bingo in color the shape cards and as many of the 8 shape bingo boards as you like. I suggest printing on cardstock for durability.
Cut the game board sheets in half. Cut out the shape cards and put them in a small bag.
Everyone is going to need a Shape Bingo gameboard (see download below) and game pieces (think math manipulatives, buttons, legos, etc.).
One person will pull out one card at a time from the bag and call out the shape. Players will then look for an item on their board that is same shape as called. They may cover ONE item of that shape per card. The shape card goes back in the bag and the caller will call out another shape.
Continue playing until one player as 4-in-a-row, Bingo. You can also play four corners, make a square, cover the whole game board, etc.
Download Free Shapes Bingo
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to use in a coop or classroom please purchase a classroom licensed edition here TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles #94836, Paula Kim Studio, and Teacher Laura
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!