Looking for lots of FREE 1st grade worksheets for kids? Here are over 200 1st grade file folder games, 1st grade math games, 1st grade literacy centers and more!
FREE First Grade Worksheets
So you have a 1st grader?Here is your one-stop-shop for all things 1st grade on my blog, sorted by subject! Everything here is intended to help homeschool families and parents with 1st graders. And it’s all FREE!! Just click on any thumbnail below to see more and download the free printables!
You can see all 1st grade posts (includes activities) or see them broken down by subject below:
1st Grade Grammar
First Grade Math
Themed family Learning Worksheet Packs
I have a wide 25+ variety of Packs based on themes with learning activities for 2-8 year olds so the entire family can learn at their level together! There are holiday themes, literature based themes, historical themes, and a variety of others. These packs are intended to pick & choose and are not intended for one child to complete all the pages included.
1st Grade History for Kids
Note: Units below are good for a range of grades and perfect for combining multiple age groups together!
1st Grade Science Projects
1st Grade Music
1st Grade Art
1st Grade Bible
- Books of the Bible Scramble
- Psalm 23 BINGO
- A to Z Bible Verse Copywork
- Bible Verse Cards for Kids
- Sunday School Lessons from the Old & New Testament
Want to know what your 1st grader “should” know?
How to Homeschool 1st Grade
- Our 1st Grade Curriculum Picks
- Why we Homeschool
- Our Homeschool Room
- Our New Workboxes
- Homeschooling 101
- Ipad in Education
- Marshmallow Shooters
- FREE School Memory Sheets
- Learning at the Grocery Store
- Homeschooling: This is How I teach 1st Grade
- Should I Homeschool
- Why I LOVE Homeschooling
- How to Choose a Homeschool Curriculum
- How to Homeschool in only 15 hours a week
- Homeschool Friends
- How to Homeschool for FREE