Kids will have fun with multiplication practice when it is in the form of a multiplication game! Leapfrog Multipliation Game is a fun way to gain fluency with multiplication facts from 1s-12s.
Kids love to learn and retain more of what they’ve learned when it is FUN! So we try to always make learning engaging and memorable as well as effective! Math game not only help motivate children, but kids usually retain the information better than if they just dryly run multiplication flashcards or fill out multiplication worksheets. Here is a really fun math frog multiplication to practice multipllying with a friend.
Math Frog Multiplication
This is a wonderful free multiplication games for teachers, parents, and homeschoolers who are looking to help kids get a little extra practice, improve speed and accuracy, and have fun practicing math!
Other Supplies Needed;
- printed directions page / multiplication board game
- at least one of the Leap Frog / cut out frog or marker to play
- a dice
Free Multiplication Game
This multiplication math game is a fun way for kids in 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, and 5th grade to practice and review key multiplication facts that they will build on the rest of their lives.
Repetition will help them achieve math fluency!
This game is for 1-2 players. Roll the dice, leap frog across the lily pads answering the multiplication equation as you go. Play goes back and forth with each player using the same frog who will go back and forth until he gets to then end and one player wins. This is the perfect addition to math centers and any math curriculum for grade 3 math, grade 4 math, and grade 5 math.
Kids will do a lot of fact repetition in a fun playful way as they practice skip counting by 1s, 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 8s, 9s, 10s, 11s, and 12s.
FREE Math Games
- Apple Picking Multiplication Game
- Don’t Get Caught Fishy Multiplication Game
- Knights Quest Division Math Game
- Home Run Division Math Game
- Skip Counting Printables -Visuals for Kids
- Hopscotch Multiplication Practice
- Princess Addition Flashcards
- Toy Story Subtraction Flashcards
- Skip Counting Posters (2s-10s)
- Mazes: Skip Counting Worksheets to count by 2s-10s
- Tic-Tac-Toe Addition Math Game
- Sandcastle Subtraction Math Craft
- Number Bonds Worksheets to 20
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin homeschooling for free? We have over 1,000,000 pages of FREE 4th grade worksheets, pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets, grade 1 worksheets, second grade worksheets, 3rd grade worksheets, and more for K12. Plus see our history lesson plans, free math games, english worksheets, sight words activities, and cvc word games for kids of all ages!
Download Leap Frog Multiplication Game
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!