Kids will have fun practicing math with leapfrog multiplication. This frog multiplication game is a NO PREP, free printable math game for one to 2 players. Children in 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, and 5th grade will have fun improving fluency as they hop their frog over the lily pads towards the reeds in this printable multiplication game. This multiplication printable is a fun way to gain fluency with multiplication facts from 1s-12s. Simply download pdf file with multiplication board game printable and you are ready to play and learn with a cute multiplication facts games!
Printable Multiplication Game
Kids love to learn and retain more of what they’ve learned when it is FUN! So we try to always make learning engaging and memorable as well as effective! This printable multiplication game not only helps motivate children, but kids usually retain the information better than if they just dryly run multiplication flashcards or fill out multiplication worksheets. This multiplication games printable is a really fun math game to practice multipllying with a friend. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you wil llove this multiplication activity which allows kids to get a lot of practice drilling math facts while having fun with a free printable math game!
Frog multiplication game
This is a wonderful free multiplication games for teachers, parents, and homeschoolers who are looking to help kids get a little extra practice, improve speed and accuracy, and have fun practicing math! Print the printable math game in color on cardstok for durability or slip in a page protector.
Other Supplies Needed;
- printed directions page / multiplication board game
- at least one of the Leap Frog / cut out frog or marker to play
- a dice
Multiplication Games Printable
This multiplication math game is a fun way for kids in 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, and 5th grade to practice and review key multiplication facts that they will build on the rest of their lives.
Repetition will help them achieve math fluency!
Math frog multiplication
This game is for 1-2 players. Roll the dice, leap frog across the lily pads answering the multiplication equation as you go. Play goes back and forth with each player using the same frog who will go back and forth until he gets to then end and one player wins. This is the perfect addition to math centers and any math curriculum for grade 3 math, grade 4 math, and grade 5 math.
Kids will do a lot of fact repetition in a fun playful way as they practice skip counting by 1s, 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 8s, 9s, 10s, 11s, and 12s.
Looking for more frog worksheets and frog games for kids? Check out these free resources for kids of all ages:
- Hoppy Frog Math Game for working on addition with pre-k, kindergarten and first graders
- Learn All About Frogs with this engaging science lesson for kids
- Frog and Toad are Friends Printables – Literature Guide with lapbook and worksheets
- Fun Math Frog Multiplication Game
- F is for Frog Literacy Pack
- Cute, Frog Alphabet Matching Game Printable
- Huge pack of Frog Math Worksheets for grade 2, grade 3, and grade 4 students
- Make practicing sight words FUN with this cute Frog printable sight word games
- Celebrate Save the Frogs Day on April 30th with these fun frog activities
- Learn about the amazing frog life cycle with these FREE Frog Life Cycle Worksheet Pages
- Or use the cute spinner in this Life Cycle of a Frog for Kids Printables
- Frog Number Games Printable
- Plus don’t miss these fun-to-read Frog Books for Preschool
- Plan a whole week of frog themed learning activities with this Frog Theme Preschool
Multiplication Facts games
- Math Checkers – Multiplication Games Printable
- Lego Printable Multiplication Flashcards
- Leapfrog Printable Multiplication Game
- Apple Picking Multiplication Game
- Hands-on Multiplication Puzzles are a fun way to learn to multiply
- Deck of Cards Free Printable Multiplication Worksheets
- Don’t Get Caught Fishy Printable Multiplication Game
- Interactive Multiplication Games
- Hopscotch Multiplication Activity
- Spin and Multiply Multi Digit Multiplication Games
- Free Printable Multiplication worksheets grade 4
- Lots of multiplication games printables and activitites to make learning FUN
- Frog Multiplication Worksheets Grade 3 is another fun way to practice multiplying with a frog theme
- Hands-on Introduction to Multiplication with Equal Groups Multiplication
- Quick and easy Multiplication Booklet PDF make practicing more fun than worksheets for multiplication
- Snowman Math multiplication puzzles
- Winter Math multiplication fact family worksheets
- Valentines Day Math with self-checking multiplication lacing activity
- St Patricks Day Math – multiplication cards
- Spring Showers Multiplication Craft
- Easter Math Challenge – fun way to practice math
- Candy Corn Math – multiplication puzzles
- Pumpkin Multiplication puzzles
- Christmas Multiplication math game for kids
- Printable Christmas Math Worksheets to review addition, subtraction, multiplicationa, and division
- Knights Quest Division Math Game
- Home Run Division Math Game
- See all our Free Multiplication Printables!
Division Games for Kids
Looking for more fun, free printable division games for kids to practice math and gain fluency? You will love these activities:
- Super cute free printable Division Puzzles
- Printable division worksheets that turn into a clever mini book!
- Free Division Worksheets that use a deck of cards to practice dividing numbers
- Free DIVISION Printable Math Flash cards
- Baseball Themed Printable Division Games
- Candy Corn Printables Multiplication / Division Puzzles
- Free Printable 4th Grade Math Worksheets
- Dive deeper into medieval times with our fun, creative, and free Middle Ages for Kids History Unit!
Multiplication board game printable
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!