Leap Frog Multiplication Game is a fun way for kids to practice their multiplication math facts from 1s-12s. Math Games make learning fun! This is great for 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th grade students.
More FREE Math Games
- Apple Picking Multiplication Game
- Don’t Get Caught Fishy Multiplication Game
- Knights Division Quest
- Home Run Division Math Game
- Skip Counting Visuals for Kids
- Hopscotch Multiplication Practice
- Princess Addition Flashcards
- Toy Story Subtraction Flashcards
- Skip Counting Posters (2s-10s)
- Mazes: Skip Counting by 2s-10s
- Skip Counting Paths (2s-8s)
- Fun Skip Counting Puzzles (2s-10s)
We try to make learning fun! It not only helps motivate kids, but kids usually retain the information better than if they just dryly run flashcards or fill out worksheets. Here is a really fun math game for kids to practice multiplication with a friend. If you prefer NO PREP , black and white multiplication practice, see our 2000+ page of free math worksheets
Simply print pages and follow directions to prepare the game. You will need at least one of the Leap Frog / directions pages and a cut out frog or marker to play.
You will also need a dice.
Free Multiplication Game
This multiplication math game is a fun way for kids in 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade to practice and review key multiplication facts that they will build on the rest of their lives.
Repetition will help them achieve math fluency!
This game is for 1-2 players. Roll the dice, leap frog across the lily pads answering the multiplication equation as you go. Play goes back and forth with each player using the same frog who will go back and forth until he gets to then end and one player wins.
Kids will do a lot of fact repetition in a fun playful way as they practice skip counting by 1s, 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 8s, 9s, 10s, 11s, and 12s.
Download Leap Frog Multiplication Game
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!