Practice makes perfect! These super cute, Lego inspired multiplication flash cards printable will help your elementary student have fun practicing math. These handy, free printable multiplication flash cards allow 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade students to drill math facts or play multiplication games like around the world; the answer is on the back. Whether you use these Simply print free printable multiplication flash cards pdf file with multiplication activity and you are ready to work on math fluency!
Multiplication Flash Cards Printable
One of the best ways to learn math facts is simple repitition with multiplication flashcards like this free printable set with a fun brick theme. You can use these multiplication flahs cards printable by yourself as you practice multiplying or with a group competitively in a game like around the world. Whether you are a teacher, homeschooler, or parent – you will love these super cute, low prep, multiplication flash cards for helping grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, and grade 6 students work on math fluency. These free printable multiplication flash cards have just a splash of color featuring Lego bricks to keep kids engaged. Use these multiplication printables to drill facts, in math games, or to visualize the concept with Lego bricks.
Free printable multiplication flash cards pdf
Multiplication Flash Cards
Print the printable math flash cards sheets 2-sided, in color, and on cardstock for durability. By printing them 2 sided the answer to the math problem will be on the back of the card for students to flip over and check their work. Now cut each page into 4 math flashcards by cutting along the solid lines.
Free printable multiplication flash cards
These free printable multiplication flashcards are a great way for kids to practice multiplication facts and gain math fluency. This is a fun multiplication activity for grade 3, grde 4, grade 5, and grade 6 students. Children can practice on their own, as part of a math center, with friends by playing around the world, or any other educational flashcard game you like to play.
Multiplication facts flash cards
Use this multiplication flashcards printable to practice mutliplication with a game! For this multiplication activity, one student will stand by the desk of another student facing the teacher / aid / parent. The adult will show put up the multiplication flash card. Students will quickly compete to see who can answer the equation correctly first. (remember the answers are on the back of the card in the yellow lego piece). The 3rd grader, 4th grade, 5th grde, or 6th grader who gets the answer first moves to the desk of the next student. Continue playing “around the world” until one of the classmats has gone all the way back to their chari.
Note: If you have one student who is particularly good, I’d have them go last to not discourage the other students from working on their multiplication facts. Depending on the size of your group, you could also make 2 groups made out of the students who are closer to mastery of mutliplication and others who need more practice.
Look for more free flashcards? We have lots of choices to help you learn and review lots of math, science, and literacy skills!
- Lego printable multiplication flash cards
- Shape Scavenger Hunt Flashcards
- Alphabet Wall Cards
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar Flashcards
- Famous Landmarks Lego Challenge Cards
- Free Sign Language Flash Cards
- Handy Music Note Flashcards
- Number Flashcards Printable
- Printable Biology Flashcards
- Printable color flashcards for toddlers
- Free Printable Shape Flashcards
- Minion Division Printable Math Flashcards
- Free Printable Alphabet Flash Cards
- Addition Princess Flashcards
- Sight Word Flashcards
- Constellation Flashcards
- Lego Alphabet Crafts
- Printable Piano Flashcards
- Free Printable Color Flashcards
- Subtraction Toy Story Flashcards
- See all our printable flashcards for kids of all ages!
- Math Checkers – Multiplication Games Printable
- Lego Printable Multiplication Flashcards
- Leapfrog Printable Multiplication Game
- Apple Picking Multiplication Game
- Hands-on Multiplication Puzzles are a fun way to learn to multiply
- Deck of Cards Free Printable Multiplication Worksheets
- Don’t Get Caught Fishy Printable Multiplication Game
- Interactive Multiplication Games
- Hopscotch Multiplication Activity
- Spin and Multiply Multi Digit Multiplication Games
- Free Printable Multiplication worksheets grade 4
- Lots of multiplication games printables and activitites to make learning FUN
- Frog Multiplication Worksheets Grade 3 is another fun way to practice multiplying with a frog theme
- Hands-on Introduction to Multiplication with Equal Groups Multiplication
- Quick and easy Multiplication Booklet PDF make practicing more fun than worksheets for multiplication
- Snowman Math multiplication puzzles
- Winter Math multiplication fact family worksheets
- Valentines Day Math with self-checking multiplication lacing activity
- St Patricks Day Math – multiplication cards
- Spring Showers Multiplication Craft
- Easter Math Challenge – fun way to practice math
- Candy Corn Math – multiplication puzzles
- Pumpkin Multiplication puzzles
- Christmas Multiplication math game for kids
- Printable Christmas Math Worksheets to review addition, subtraction, multiplicationa, and division
- Knights Quest Division Math Game
- Home Run Division Math Game
- See all our Free Multiplication Printables!
Looking for more free lego printables for kids of all ages? Try these resources
- ⭐ READER FAVORTE – Lego Letters Alphabet Mats to build and trace letters from A-Z
- Trace Lego Numbers using bricks with these free printable duplo mats
- Build and Write Lego Writing Prompts
- Under the Sea Lego Writing Prompts
- Lego Multiplication Flash cards printable
- Tons of Lego themed printable spelling test for kids
- Learn the books of the Bible with this hands-on Lego Bible activity for kids
- Back to School Lego Challenge Ideas
- Free Printable Halloween Lego Challenge
- Lego Alphabet Cards
- Lego All About Me Worksheets
- Free Lego Printables Activities for Kids Poster
- Use these Free Printable Lego Challenge Cards to learn about famous landmarks from around the world as they use their creativity to recreate these famous buildings from the Taj Mahal to the Eiffel Tower and 24 more.
- EASY Lego Balloon Car project for kids
- Journaling with Lego is a fun Lego writing prompts
- Squishy Circuits Lego Science Expeirments
- Kids will love making their own maze activity. If you use duplo blocks use a ping pong ball, if you use lego bricks use a marble.
- Hands-on Lego Spelling Game
- 100 Ideas for Learning with Lego Activities
- This simple-to-make Lego Zipline is great for teaching kids a variety of skills and having an EPIC afternoon.
- Lego Water Wheel Project
Multiplication flash cards pdf
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- LEGO is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this web site.This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Clipart purchased and used with permission from Ninja Mom Designs.
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!