Kids will love this fun Decorate the Tree Christmas math practice for kids in 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade and 6th grade. This will make reviewing addition, subtraction, multiplication and division FUN during December with this cool math games!
Decorate the Math Christmas Trees
Kids will want to practice math when you make it FUN with these FREE Decorate the Math Christmas Trees!
My kids loved this fun, hands on and colorful Christmas Math Activity. To put the ornaments and gifts on the correct tree, kids will need to use addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division so these are ideal for 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and 4th grade students.
Just print these 10 pages in color. (you can print them on cardstock and/or laminate for durability)
Cut out the ornaments and presents.
The answer key is provided so you can check your work!
More Christmas Math for Kids
- Christmas Math Practice (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division) for 2nd-4th grade
- FUN Christmas Solve & Stamp Math Worksheets (math; K-3rd)
- Free Christmas Greater Than Less Than (math; K-3rd)
- Printable Christmas Color by Number (Preschool / K)
- Gingerbread Pirate Worksheets (Preschool-2nd Grade)
- Polar Express Worksheets (Preschool-2nd Grade)
- Christmas Math Cut & Paste (Multiplication & Division practice)
Download Decorate the Math Christmas Trees
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!