Here is a really cool math games to help 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade students practice division with a fun Castle Knight theme. This is a fun activity that goes along great with a Medieval for Kids history lesson.
Fun Activities for Elementary Age Kids
- Squirt Gun Painting Activity
- DIY Lava Lamp
- 2 Ingredient WOW Slime
- Edible Finger Paint
- Tons of FREE Writing Prompts for Kids
- Alphabet Duplo Mats
- Free Candyland Sight Words game
- Fun Zoo Scavenger Hunts
- Minion Contraction Game
- 2000+ page of free math worksheets
Knights Quest Division Game
I am always looking for fun ways to practice math! My son is good at math, but he is not quick at his multiplication and division facts. The rest of the math he will learn in school will build upon using these facts. He needs to be able to do them quickly, accurately, and consistently. So I created another division math game so we could practice these essential skills in a FUN way!
- The board game is 2 sheets of paper taped together.
- Playing cards are also included.
Download Knight Division Game
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!