Kids will have fun practicing fractions, multiplication, counting, tally marks, and more with these Frog Math Worksheets. This super cute Frog Math is for 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and 4th grade students. Use this math frog during the spring as a fun April or May free math worksheets. Simply download pdf file with math fun worksheets and you are ready to spin and learn while having FUN!
This Frog Math Worksheets pack is aimed at children in grade 2, grade 3 and grade 4; it contains over 30 pages for fun, spinning activities to help children become more confident with basic math concepts. These math fun worksheets are perfect for spring math that keeps kids engaged. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – these happy frog math activities are a great way to sneak in a variety of math practice with middle elementary age students.
Frog math worksheets
This 34-page Frog-Themed Spinner math Fun printable packs includes are variety of activities:
- Spin and Shade the Abacus – Spin a number and shade the correct beads on the abacus.
- Spin and Graph Numbers – Spin a number and graph your answers.
- Spin and Graph Numbers – Spin a number and graph your answers. This page uses numbers in multiples of 10’s
- Spin and Graph Numbers – Spin a number and graph your answers. This page uses numbers in multiples of 5’s
- Spin and Add – There are three different pages, spin and add the number. Adding the numbers 1 through 10
Math fun worksheets
- Spin and Subtract – There are three different pages, spin and subtract the number. Subtracting the numbers 1 through 10
- Spin and Multiply – There are three different pages, spin and multiply the number. Multiplying the numbers 1 through 10
- Spin and Divide – There are three different pages, spin and divide by the number. Divide by the numbers 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 10
- Spin and Shade Multiplication – There are three different pages, multiplying by itself, 5’s and 10’s
- Spin – Greater Than/Less Than/ Equal to – There are two different pages. Spin a number, write it down and add the correct sign
- Spin – There are two different pages. Spin a number and add the correct time.
- Spin and Match the Tally Marks – There are two different pages. Spin a tally mark and shade in the correct matching number.
- Spin and Match the Roman Numerals – There are two different pages. Spin a Roman Numeral and shade in the correct matching number.
- Spin and Graph Fractions – There are three different pages. Spin a fraction and graph your spins.
- Spin and Write Equivalent Fractions – There are three different pages. Spin a fraction, write it down and write two more equivalent fractions.
Looking for more frog worksheets and frog games for kids? Check out these free resources for kids of all ages:
- Hoppy Frog Math Game for working on addition with pre-k, kindergarten and first graders
- Learn All About Frogs with this engaging science lesson for kids
- Frog and Toad are Friends Printables – Literature Guide with lapbook and worksheets
- Fun Math Frog Multiplication Game
- F is for Frog Literacy Pack
- Cute, Frog Alphabet Matching Game Printable
- Huge pack of Frog Math Worksheets for grade 2, grade 3, and grade 4 students
- Make practicing sight words FUN with this cute Frog printable sight word games
- Celebrate Save the Frogs Day on April 30th with these fun frog activities
- Learn about the amazing frog life cycle with these FREE Frog Life Cycle Worksheet Pages
- Or use the cute spinner in this Life Cycle of a Frog for Kids Printables
- Frog Number Games Printable
- Plus don’t miss these fun-to-read Frog Books for Preschool
- Plan a whole week of frog themed learning activities with this Frog Theme Preschool
Multiplication Facts games
- Math Checkers – Multiplication Games Printable
- Lego Printable Multiplication Flashcards
- Leapfrog Printable Multiplication Game
- Apple Picking Multiplication Game
- Hands-on Multiplication Puzzles are a fun way to learn to multiply
- Deck of Cards Free Printable Multiplication Worksheets
- Don’t Get Caught Fishy Printable Multiplication Game
- Interactive Multiplication Games
- Hopscotch Multiplication Activity
- Spin and Multiply Multi Digit Multiplication Games
- Free Printable Multiplication worksheets grade 4
- Lots of multiplication games printables and activitites to make learning FUN
- Frog Multiplication Worksheets Grade 3 is another fun way to practice multiplying with a frog theme
- Hands-on Introduction to Multiplication with Equal Groups Multiplication
- Quick and easy Multiplication Booklet PDF make practicing more fun than worksheets for multiplication
- Snowman Math multiplication puzzles
- Winter Math multiplication fact family worksheets
- Valentines Day Math with self-checking multiplication lacing activity
- St Patricks Day Math – multiplication cards
- Spring Showers Multiplication Craft
- Easter Math Challenge – fun way to practice math
- Candy Corn Math – multiplication puzzles
- Pumpkin Multiplication puzzles
- Christmas Multiplication math game for kids
- Printable Christmas Math Worksheets to review addition, subtraction, multiplicationa, and division
- Knights Quest Division Math Game
- Home Run Division Math Game
- See all our Free Multiplication Printables!
Spring Crafts for Kids
- Super cute Printable Name Flower Craft
- Simple Windsock Craft for kids
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Rainy Day Crafts for Kids
- EASY ink pad spring crafts for toddlers
- EDIBLE, Peeps Playdough Recipe
- Fun-to-Make and lovely painted flower craft preschool
- Make your own yummy milk Rainbow Toast
- This spin art Flower Craft for kids is almost as beautiful as they are fun to make
- Simple Sunflower Crafts that are bright, cheery, and simple to make
- This flower activity for preschoolers changes things up to use flowers to create art
- Plant a Number Line to 10 Math activity for pre-k and kindergarten
- Show off these pretty flower suncatcher craft
- 100 Flower Crafts from A to Z
- Silly Grass Head Craft
- Handprint Spring flower art projects
- Rainbow Hand Art Projects for St Patricks Day
- Looking for more fun color activities for kids don’t miss these 37 Colorful Activities for Kids
- Super clever, bubble wrap rain craft
- Wow! Over 100 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Dandelion flower craft project
- Stunning, Easy Stained Glass Art for Kids
- Kids will go nuts over this painting with cars rainbow project
- Amazing Bubble Painting process art project for kids
Check out these outrageously FUN spring science experiments for kids:
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Have you tried making butter experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- Egg Drop Challenge with marshmallows!
- You’ve got to try this Lego Balloon Car
- Make a popsicle stick catapult
- Colorful Polymer Chemistry Experiment
- MUST try capillary action experiment
- Lego DIY Zipline for your backyard
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way
- Pop Rocks Experiment kids will LOVE!
Download Frog Math Worksheets
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.