Sneak in some fun St Patricks Day Math with these fun Equation Mats to practice addition, subtraction, and multiplication. These St Patricks Day printables are a fun St Patricks Day Activities for kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and 4th grade students. Simply download pdf file with free st patricks day printables and you are ready to play and learn with this st patricks day math activities.
St Patricks Day Math
I was never the greatest at learning Math. It did not come easy to me and I had the grades to prove it. I don’t remember learning math the way it is being taught now, though. With all of the various methods, it is easy to ensure that your child will be able to understand in his/her own way. If one method doesn’t work, choose a different one. I am happy that I am learning math all over again with my daughter. Granted she is doing 2nd grade math, and I do understand that, but I am excited for the future. This St Patrick’s Day Math is a fun way for kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, and grade 4 students to practice math in your March St Patricks Day Theme activities.
St Patricks Day printables
St. Patrick’s Day Math Activities
One thing I DO know, is that I don’t like presenting an activity that can only be used once for one skill. I want to be able to use it over and over until it has worn out its welcome. You feel me?
These St. Patrick’s Day Equation Mats not only can be used year after year, but with multiple children on different levels even! Whether you are a teacher, a homeschooling family or a parent just wanting to help your child..this set is for you!
free st patricks day printables
The only thing that is required for this st patricks day activities s is this printable set. We’ve included the clovers as well as multiple equation mats. This is all you absolutely NEED.
HINT: I like to laminate my activities. This preserves the activity against little hands that may accidentally tear and spill something on it. If you laminate your mats, you can use a dry erase marker.
St patricks day math activities
This St Patricks Day Math activity includes both a color and a black and white version. This is fantastic for you if you can only print in black and white, but also versatile if you would like color. The first type of equation mat includes the number sentence line as well as a ten frame. This is perfect for students who are learning and practicing addition and subtraction.
St Patricks Day Activities for Kids
The second equation mat includes the number sentence line as well as a square box. This box is where the clovers can be used to work out the problem, without the restrictions of a ten frame in this fun educational activity to celebrate st patricks day for kids.
St. Patrick’s Day Math
Grab the clovers and your dry erase marker. Either have your child or yourself write the equation on the sentence line in this st patricks day printables. Use either the ten frame or the empty block to solve the problem with the help of the covers.
Additional ideas: You can use anything you would like instead of the printable clovers. I am planning on using playdough. Other ideas are: beads, clover buttons, or pom poms.
Free St Patrick’s Day Printables
Looking for more fun, free saint patricks day printable ideas and activities for March? You will love these free resources for toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age students.:
- Hands-ton St Patrick’s Day Counting Activity with free printable
- St patrick’s day for preschoolers Cute activity pages
- Work on pre-writing skills with these cute, Free St Patrick’s Day Printables Tracing Strips
- Color by Letter St Patricks Day Worksheets
- Leprechaun Hat Letter Tracing St Patrick’s Day Printables
- Rainbow Alphabet Matching St Patrick’s Day Activities
- Use Fruit Loop cereal to make a rainbow with these St Patrick’s day Printables
- Count and Trace with this fun and free St patrick’s day preschool activities
- St Patrick’s Day Color by Number Worksheets to work on number recognition while revealing cute hidden mystery pictures
- Find the Letter St Patricks Day Worksheets
- Count to 20 Puzzles for March
- Counting to 20 Puzzles are a fun St Patrick’s Day Preschool Activities
- St Patricks Day for Kindergarten counting with ten frames
- Pot of Gold St Patrick Day Activities – working on sorting beginning letter sounds coins by the correct pot of gold letter
- St Patricks Day Math Craft
- St Patrick’s Day Color by Number Hundreds Chart
- Addition St Patrick’s Day Worksheets – add and dab the lucky clover with a cute Leprechaun
- Work on Addition within 20 with this Craft kids will make from St Patricks Day Math Worksheets
- Free st patrick day printables Addition BINGO makes practicing math FUN – print in color or black and white!
- Pot of Gold Addition Game
St patrick’s day printables
For elementary age students, check out these fun, hands-on printable activities for St Patricks Day.
- Learn about Ireland for Kids with these free printable books or these Ireland Coloring Pages to read, color, and learn!
- Pot of Gold Math St Patricks Day Activity
- Rainbow Read, Rhyme and Dab St Patricks Day Activity
- Work on early literacy skills with this Rhyming Rainbows St Patricks Day for Kindergarten
- Create-a-Word Spelling St Patricks Day Worksheets
- Work on reading comprehension with these St Patricks Day Worksheets
- Fun, Free Printable Place Value Games for St Patrick’s Day
- Practice Factors with this FREE Printable Lucky Leprechaun Games
- St. Patrick’s Day Math Equation Mats are a fun hands-on math activity for elementary age students to work on addition, subtractions, multiplication and Division this spring!
- Practice sorting by syllables with these Free St Patrick’s Day Printables
- St Patricks Day Addition Math Crafts for 1st Grade
- Free Printable March Writing Prompts or these calendar march writing prompts
St Patrick’s Day Activities
Looking for some cute St patricks day crafts or clever st patricks day activities, don’t miss these fun ideas:
- Super FUN Leprechaun Rocks Science Experiment
- Pot of Gold Craft with fun name recognition activity
- St Patrick’s Day Color by Numbers Printable Hat
- Rainbow Handprint St Patrick’s Day Craft for Kids
- 30+ Creative St Patrick’s Day Craft for Kids
- Over 40 EPIC St Patricks Day Activities
- 7 Cute Handprint St Patrick’s Day Crafts for Preschoolers
- Color Hunt St Patricks Day Ideas for Toddlers
- Lucky Clover St Patrick’s Day Crafts for Toddlers
- Stamping Clovers St Patricks Day Shamrock Craft
- Rainbow Easy St Patrick’s Day Crafts
- Super Cute Hanging Rainbow St Patrick’s Day Crafts for Toddlers
- Whip up a batch of this lovely green contact solution slime
- Pick up some new favorite St patricks day books for kids
Or take a peak at this weeks worth of activities in our St Patrick’s Theme , this St Patrick’s Day theme Preschool, or all our ideas to celebrate with st patrick’s day activities for kids of all ages!
Download St. Patrick’s Day Equation Mats
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!