Sneak in some fun St Patricks Day Math with these fun Equation Mats to practice addition, subtraction, and multiplication. These St Patricks Day printables are a fun St Patricks Day Activities for kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and 4th grade students. Simply print pdf file with free st patricks day printables and you are ready to play and learn with this st patricks day math activities.
St Patricks Day Math
I was never the greatest at learning Math. It did not come easy to me and I had the grades to prove it. I don’t remember learning math the way it is being taught now, though. With all of the various methods, it is easy to ensure that your child will be able to understand in his/her own way. If one method doesn’t work, choose a different one. I am happy that I am learning math all over again with my daughter. Granted she is doing 2nd grade math, and I do understand that, but I am excited for the future. This St Patrick’s Day Math is a fun way for kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, and grade 4 students to practice math in your March St Patricks Day Theme activities.
St Patricks Day printables
St. Patrick’s Day Math Activities
One thing I DO know, is that I don’t like presenting an activity that can only be used once for one skill. I want to be able to use it over and over until it has worn out its welcome. You feel me?
These St. Patrick’s Day Equation Mats not only can be used year after year, but with multiple children on different levels even! Whether you are a teacher, a homeschooling family or a parent just wanting to help your child..this set is for you!
free st patricks day printables
The only thing that is required for this st patricks day activities s is this printable set. We’ve included the clovers as well as multiple equation mats. This is all you absolutely NEED.
HINT: I like to laminate my activities. This preserves the activity against little hands that may accidentally tear and spill something on it. If you laminate your mats, you can use a dry erase marker.
St patricks day math activities
This St Patricks Day Math activity includes both a color and a black and white version. This is fantastic for you if you can only print in black and white, but also versatile if you would like color. The first type of equation mat includes the number sentence line as well as a ten frame. This is perfect for students who are learning and practicing addition and subtraction.
St Patricks Day Activities for Kids
The second equation mat includes the number sentence line as well as a square box. This box is where the clovers can be used to work out the problem, without the restrictions of a ten frame in this fun educational activity to celebrate st patricks day for kids.
St. Patrick’s Day Math
Grab the clovers and your dry erase marker. Either have your child or yourself write the equation on the sentence line in this st patricks day printables. Use either the ten frame or the empty block to solve the problem with the help of the covers.
Additional ideas: You can use anything you would like instead of the printable clovers. I am planning on using playdough. Other ideas are: beads, clover buttons, or pom poms.
St Patricks Day Worksheets
We’ve got handy St Patricks day worksheets, printable literacy games, practice tracing, march creative writing, and lots more fun ways to learn in March.
- Color by Letter St Patrick’s Day Worksheets
- Leprechaun Hat Template Letter Tracing Activity
- Find the Letter St Patricks Day Worksheets
- Pot of Gold Phonics – St patrick’s day activities for kindergarten
- St Patrick’s Day Alphabet Rainbow Matching
- Alphabetical Order St Patricks Day Printable Activity
- Pre-writing, Tracing St Patrick’s Day Preschool Printables
- Find the Letter St Patrick’s Day Worksheets
- Saint Patricks Day Shamrock Syllables sorting activity
- Create-a-Word St Patrick’s Day spelling words activity
- Free March Writing Prompts with ruled lines
- March Writing Prompts Calendar
- Rainbow Rhyming Words Activity for March
- Free printable St Patricks Day Write the Room Literacy Activity
- Different sounds of y – Free printable St. Patrick’s Day Activities
- Reading Comprehension St Patrick’s Day Worksheets
- St Patricks Day Activity – Rhyming Donuts
- Rhyme and Dab St Patrick’s Day Printables
St Patricks Day Math
- Count to 10 St.Patrick’s Day Printables or St Patricks Day worksheets for preschoolers
- Counting to 20 St Patrick’s Day Activities for preschoolers
- St patrick’s day puzzles printable free – counting 1-20
- Addition within 10 St Patrick’s Day Math craft
- BINGO- Free printable St Patricks Day Math Game
- Kindergarten Addition Strips – St Patrick’s Day Math Activities
- Symmetry St Patrick’s Day Drawings
- Pot of Gold St Patricks Day Math (3 different levels for pre-k, kindergarten, and first graders)
- Lucky Leprechaun Math Game learning factors
- Free St Patrick’s Day Math Worksheets
- Pot of Gold Place Value Activity & St Patrick’s Day Math Worksheets
- St Patrick’s Day Multiplication – Math Equation Mats
- Rainbow Math Activities for Preschoolers
- Pot of Gold St Patricks Day Math craft – addition within 30
- Hundreds Chart St Patricks Day Color by Number
- St Patricks Day Math for Preschoolers – Clover Patter Strips
- Rainbow Connect the Dots for preschoolers
- Simple Counting Puzzles Rainbow Activity for Toddlers
- Rainbow Printables – Shape Playdough Mats
St Patricks Day Science
- Rainbow in a Jar amazing density science experiment for kids of all ages to try this spring!
- Grow a Rainbow – simple St Patrick’s Day Science Experiments for young kids
- Easy Rainbow in a Jar with sugar experiment for kids
- Grow a Shamrock Science Experiment
- Frozen Eruptions Rainbow Science
- Grow a Rainbow Capillary Action Experiment
- Color Mixing Science St Patricks Day Activity
- St Patricks Day Science with SKITTLES
- Kids will love this Leprechaun Rock activity. It is an easy, fun science experiment for St Patricks Day.
St Patricks Day Activities
- Leprechaun Slime St Patricks Day Activity
- Pot of Gold Slime St Patricks Day Activities
- Green Contact Solution Slime
- Beautiful Rainbow Slime St Patrick’s Day Activities
- SLIME St Patrick’s Day activities for school age
- Color Hunt St Patricks Day Activity for Toddlers
- Flecks of gold St Patricks Day Playdough
St Patricks Day Crafts for Preschoolers
- DIY Leprechaun hat craft from toilet paper roll
- Yarn-wrapped rainbow craft for kindergarten
- Stamping with peppers Clover Crafts for Preschoolers
- Free St Patricks Day Printable Craft Hats
- Rainbow Hand Art Project
- Easy Bead St Patrick’s Day Necklace Craft
- Fun St Patrick Ideas for Toddlers
- Over the rainbow Leprechaun Handprint
- Paper Plate Rainbow Craft for March
- EPIC painting with cars activity is such a fun way to make a rainbow in March!
- Make this fun-to-make and delicious Rainbow Toast
- Tissue Paper Rainbow Craft
- Super cute Rainbow Math with a DIY abacus activity
St Patrick’s Day Printables
- Learn about Ireland for Kids with these free printable books to read and color
- I Spy St Patrick’s Day Printables
- Fruit Loop Rainbow Printable Template Color Matching Game
- Ireland Coloring Pages for kids
- Free Printable St Patrick’s Day Scavenger Hunt for kids
- Grab this March Stories for Kids Printable Calendar with books and activities for every day of the month!
- St Patrick’s Day Printables for preschoolers
- Free St Patricks Day Printable Posters
- Lots of fun-to-read St Patrick’s Day Books for Preschoolers
- Simple, Free St Patrick’s Day Coloring Pages
- See lots more ideas to fill your St Patricks Day Lesson plan or with these St Patrick’s Day activities for preschoolers
St. Patrick’s Day Equation Mats
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!