Kids will have fun learning about three digit place value with this fun, hands on, and free printable St Patricks Day Place Value Activity perfect for first grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade students.
FREE Spring Printables for Kids
- Butterfly Addition Mats
- Spring Kindergarten Sight Words Mazes
- Cute Spring Place Value Cards
- Printable Spring Number Puzzles
- Spring ABC Games
- Digraph Puzzles for Spring
- Spring Preschool Worksheets
St Patricks Day Place Value Activity
Start out by printing the download on cardstock and/or laminate for durability. Then, cut apart the numbered pots of gold and the coins.
Next, students will pick one of the numbered pots and set it on top of the place value mat. Finally, students will add coins to the mat to build the number by placing the correct number of hundreds, tens, and ones.
I suggest doing this Saint Patricks Day Place Value Game along with these Pot of Gold Place Value worksheets. Students will color in the coins to indicate how many hundreds, how many tens, and how many ones they need to build the number. This is such a fun math activity for first grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade students to make hands on math fun!
More St. Patricks Day Printables
Don’t miss all our amazing grade 1 worksheets and first grade activities with 300,000+ different ideas to make learning FUN! Or sneak in some seasonal kids activities to make the most of these precious early years!
Have other children you are homeschooling? You will want to check out our pre k worksheets, free printable worksheets for kindergarten and free alphabet printables. Plus find our history for kids and easy science experiments for kids or all our free printable worksheets for kids.
Download Saint Patricks Day Place Value
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!