St Patricks Day is around the corner so why not grab this free Pot of Gold Counting activity for preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age students. This St Patricks Day Math project helps children practice coutning, writing number words, and tracing numberals too. WIth a cute leprechaun and a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, this St Patricks Day Activity for preschoolers is sure to make learning fun in March! Simply download pdf file with st patricks day printables and print in color or black and white to practicing counting and writing from 1-10!
Pot of Gold Counting
St Patricks Day Printables
St Patricks Day Activities for Preschoolers
Download these count and write mats (below) then print off either the color or black and white versions of the mats. To get lots of use out of them, laminate then write on them with dry erase markers or crayons. They can easily be cleaned off afterwards with a tissue.
Print and cut out the pots of gold and store them in a small ziploc bag so they don’t go missing!
If you’re using the black and white versions your kids can color them before laminating.
HINT: Instead of using these as separate mats, staple the pages together to make a 1-10 counting book for your child to color. The gold coins can be glued onto the pot instead and the book kept for your child to pull out and ‘read’ and show to others.
St Patricks Day Math
- Children choose a mat to work on.
- Look at the number on the top right and say the number.
- Count out that number of gold coins to add to the pot.
- Use an erasable marker to trace over the number and number word, using correct letter formation by following the arrows.
- When complete, show their work to a friend, then remove the gold coins and erase the writing so it’s ready for next time.
- Looking for more free counting mats? Try 10 Ways to Count with free counting mats or Valentine’s Day mats
St Patricks Day Worksheets
We’ve got handy St Patricks day worksheets, printable literacy games, practice tracing, march creative writing, and lots more fun ways to learn in March.
- Color by Letter St Patrick’s Day Worksheets
- Leprechaun Hat Template Letter Tracing Activity
- Find the Letter St Patricks Day Worksheets
- Pot of Gold Phonics – St patrick’s day activities for kindergarten
- St Patrick’s Day Alphabet Rainbow Matching
- Alphabetical Order St Patricks Day Printable Activity
- Pre-writing, Tracing St Patrick’s Day Preschool Printables
- Find the Letter St Patrick’s Day Worksheets
- Saint Patricks Day Shamrock Syllables sorting activity
- Create-a-Word St Patrick’s Day spelling words activity
- Free March Writing Prompts with ruled lines
- March Writing Prompts Calendar
- Rainbow Rhyming Words Activity for March
- Free printable St Patricks Day Write the Room Literacy Activity
- Different sounds of y – Free printable St. Patrick’s Day Activities
- Reading Comprehension St Patrick’s Day Worksheets
- St Patricks Day Activity – Rhyming Donuts
- Rhyme and Dab St Patrick’s Day Printables
St Patricks Day Math
- Count to 10 St.Patrick’s Day Printables or St Patricks Day worksheets for preschoolers
- Counting to 20 St Patrick’s Day Activities for preschoolers
- St patrick’s day puzzles printable free – counting 1-20
- Addition within 10 St Patrick’s Day Math craft
- BINGO- Free printable St Patricks Day Math Game
- Kindergarten Addition Strips – St Patrick’s Day Math Activities
- Symmetry St Patrick’s Day Drawings
- Pot of Gold St Patricks Day Math (3 different levels for pre-k, kindergarten, and first graders)
- Lucky Leprechaun Math Game learning factors
- Free St Patrick’s Day Math Worksheets
- Pot of Gold Place Value Activity & St Patrick’s Day Math Worksheets
- St Patrick’s Day Multiplication – Math Equation Mats
- Rainbow Math Activities for Preschoolers
- Pot of Gold St Patricks Day Math craft – addition within 30
- Hundreds Chart St Patricks Day Color by Number
- St Patricks Day Math for Preschoolers – Clover Patter Strips
- Rainbow Connect the Dots for preschoolers
- Simple Counting Puzzles Rainbow Activity for Toddlers
- Rainbow Printables – Shape Playdough Mats
St Patricks Day Science
- Rainbow in a Jar amazing density science experiment for kids of all ages to try this spring!
- Grow a Rainbow – simple St Patrick’s Day Science Experiments for young kids
- Easy Rainbow in a Jar with sugar experiment for kids
- Grow a Shamrock Science Experiment
- Frozen Eruptions Rainbow Science
- Grow a Rainbow Capillary Action Experiment
- Color Mixing Science St Patricks Day Activity
- St Patricks Day Science with SKITTLES
- Kids will love this Leprechaun Rock activity. It is an easy, fun science experiment for St Patricks Day.
St Patricks Day Activities
- Leprechaun Slime St Patricks Day Activity
- Pot of Gold Slime St Patricks Day Activities
- Green Contact Solution Slime
- Beautiful Rainbow Slime St Patrick’s Day Activities
- SLIME St Patrick’s Day activities for school age
- Color Hunt St Patricks Day Activity for Toddlers
- Flecks of gold St Patricks Day Playdough
St Patricks Day Crafts for Preschoolers
- DIY Leprechaun hat craft from toilet paper roll
- Yarn-wrapped rainbow craft for kindergarten
- Stamping with peppers Clover Crafts for Preschoolers
- Free St Patricks Day Printable Craft Hats
- Rainbow Hand Art Project
- Easy Bead St Patrick’s Day Necklace Craft
- Fun St Patrick Ideas for Toddlers
- Over the rainbow Leprechaun Handprint
- Paper Plate Rainbow Craft for March
- EPIC painting with cars activity is such a fun way to make a rainbow in March!
- Make this fun-to-make and delicious Rainbow Toast
- Tissue Paper Rainbow Craft
- Super cute Rainbow Math with a DIY abacus activity
St Patrick’s Day Printables
- Learn about Ireland for Kids with these free printable books to read and color
- I Spy St Patrick’s Day Printables
- Fruit Loop Rainbow Printable Template Color Matching Game
- Ireland Coloring Pages for kids
- Free Printable St Patrick’s Day Scavenger Hunt for kids
- Grab this March Stories for Kids Printable Calendar with books and activities for every day of the month!
- St Patrick’s Day Printables for preschoolers
- Free St Patricks Day Printable Posters
- Lots of fun-to-read St Patrick’s Day Books for Preschoolers
- Simple, Free St Patrick’s Day Coloring Pages
- See lots more ideas to fill your St Patricks Day Lesson plan or with these St Patrick’s Day activities for preschoolers
St Patricks Day Worksheets
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.