Make practicing identifying factors FUN with this St Patricks Day Printables. This St Patrick’s Day Math is a free printable Leprechaun Factors Game for third grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th graders. The St patrick’s day math activity includes both a factors math game where you will move around the gameboard to help the leprechaun get all the four leaf clover factors. It also includes no prep St Patrick’s Day Worksheets to practive factors on Saint Patricks Day. Simply print pdf file with lucky leprechaun games.
St Patrick’s Day Math
Looking for a fun st patrick’s day math activity to make practicing factors for kids engaing? You will love this lucky leprechaun games where third grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade students will have fun with st patrick’s day activity. This print includes both engaging St Patrick’s Day Math Game and no-prep St Patrick’s Day worksheets. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this fun math practice to use in march for a St patricks theme activity at home, school, math centers in your classroom, or supplement to your homeschool math curriculum.
free st patrick’s day printables
What are factors
Factors are whole numbers that are multiplied together to produce another number. The original numbers are factors of the product number.
For example the factors of the number 10 are 1, 2, 5, and 10 because 1 x 10 and 2 x 5 all equal 10. There are no other numbers that can be multiplied by another number to give you 10.
Let’s take another example. The factors of the number 24 are 1, 2, 3, 4, 6,8,12, and 24 because 1 x 24, 2 x 12, 3 x 8, and 4 x 6 all equal 24. There are no other numbers that can be multiplied together to give you exactly 24.
Kids will love practicing what is a factor in math with this free printable Saint Patricks Day themed leprechaun games. We love ideas for making math fun!
St Patrick’s Day Math Activities
Start out by printing everything in the free printable file on cardstock or laminate for durability:
- Lucky Leprechaun Board
- Spinner – insert a brad in the middle of the spinner with a paperclip at the top
- Leprechaun Cards – cut apart
- Four Leaf Clover Cards – cut apart
St Patricks Day Worksheets
These Leprechaun Factor St Patrick’s Day Math Worksheets are perfect for fourth grade math. Use them with the St Patricks Day Factors Game or on their own. Personally, we like to complete them before the game so kids will have a cheat sheet of sorts they can use when playing the game.
To complete these fourth grade math worksheets, have students figure out the factors for each of the numbers on the Leprechaun hats. Each Leprechaun has the correct number of boxes underneath so students will know how many factors they need to write down. Students can color the cute leprechauns if the wish.
HINT: The Answer Key is included.
st patrick’s day worksheets
You will need markers for students to move around the factors board game. We used Disney Doorables, but you can use Lego minifigures, buttons, math manipulatives, etc.
In this game kids will practice finding the factors for sixteen numbers: 8, 9, 10, 12, 14, 15, 16, 18, 20, 21, 22, 24, 25, 28, 30, and 32.
st patrick’s day printables
In this game, students will work to get the Leprechauns all the lucky four leaf clover numbers they need to complete the leprechauns factors.
free printable st patrick’s day worksheets
Set-up the Lucky Leprechaun Factors Board Game by setting out the board game, game tokens, spinner, leprechaun cards, and four leaf clover cards.
Play this fun math game hand out 3 leprechauns to every person playing the game. Then one at a time spin the spinner and move your token around the Factors board game. When you land on a number you can only pick up the corresponding numbered four leaf clover if that number is a factor for one of your leprechauns. When you get to the leprechaun square you get to pick up any four leaf clover you like and then continue playing by going back to start.
Keep playing until one player has all the factors for their three leprechauns.
HINT: All Leprechauns don’t have the same number of factors.
St Patricks Day Worksheets
We’ve got handy St Patricks day worksheets, printable literacy games, practice tracing, march creative writing, and lots more fun ways to learn in March.
- Color by Letter St Patrick’s Day Worksheets
- Leprechaun Hat Template Letter Tracing Activity
- Find the Letter St Patricks Day Worksheets
- Pot of Gold Phonics – St patrick’s day activities for kindergarten
- St Patrick’s Day Alphabet Rainbow Matching
- Alphabetical Order St Patricks Day Printable Activity
- Pre-writing, Tracing St Patrick’s Day Preschool Printables
- Find the Letter St Patrick’s Day Worksheets
- Saint Patricks Day Shamrock Syllables sorting activity
- Create-a-Word St Patrick’s Day spelling words activity
- Free March Writing Prompts with ruled lines
- March Writing Prompts Calendar
- Rainbow Rhyming Words Activity for March
- Free printable St Patricks Day Write the Room Literacy Activity
- Different sounds of y – Free printable St. Patrick’s Day Activities
- Reading Comprehension St Patrick’s Day Worksheets
- St Patricks Day Activity – Rhyming Donuts
- Rhyme and Dab St Patrick’s Day Printables
St patrick’s day math activities
- Count to 10 St.Patrick’s Day Printables or St Patricks Day worksheets for preschoolers
- Counting to 20 St Patrick’s Day Activities for preschoolers
- St patrick’s day puzzles printable free – counting 1-20
- Addition within 10 St Patrick’s Day Math craft
- BINGO- Free printable St Patricks Day Math Game
- Kindergarten Addition Strips – St Patrick’s Day Math Activities
- Symmetry St Patrick’s Day Drawings
- Pot of Gold St Patricks Day Math (3 different levels for pre-k, kindergarten, and first graders)
- Lucky Leprechaun Math Game learning factors
- Free St Patrick’s Day Math Worksheets
- Pot of Gold Place Value Activity & St Patrick’s Day Math Worksheets
- St Patrick’s Day Multiplication – Math Equation Mats
- Rainbow Math Activities for Preschoolers
- Pot of Gold St Patricks Day Math craft – addition within 30
- Hundreds Chart St Patricks Day Color by Number
- St Patricks Day Math for Preschoolers – Clover Patter Strips
- Rainbow Connect the Dots for preschoolers
- Simple Counting Puzzles Rainbow Activity for Toddlers
- Rainbow Printables – Shape Playdough Mats
St Patricks Day Science
- Rainbow in a Jar amazing density science experiment for kids of all ages to try this spring!
- Grow a Rainbow – simple St Patrick’s Day Science Experiments for young kids
- Easy Rainbow in a Jar with sugar experiment for kids
- Grow a Shamrock Science Experiment
- Frozen Eruptions Rainbow Science
- Grow a Rainbow Capillary Action Experiment
- Color Mixing Science St Patricks Day Activity
- St Patricks Day Science with SKITTLES
- Kids will love this Leprechaun Rock activity. It is an easy, fun science experiment for St Patricks Day.
St Patricks Day Activities
- Leprechaun Slime St Patricks Day Activity
- Pot of Gold Slime St Patricks Day Activities
- Green Contact Solution Slime
- Beautiful Rainbow Slime St Patrick’s Day Activities
- SLIME St Patrick’s Day activities for school age
- Color Hunt St Patricks Day Activity for Toddlers
- Flecks of gold St Patricks Day Playdough
St Patricks Crafts
- Simple and cute, Mr Lucky Shamrock Craft Ideas
- Super cute St Patricks Day Craft for Preschoolers (free templates)
- Easy Rainbow Cloud Craft for toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age kids
- Lots of fun St Patrick’s Day Preschool Crafts
- Handprint Rainbow Craft for St. Patrick’s Day
- St patricks day art for kindergarten with kids own hands
- Hanging St Patricks Day Rainbow Craft
- Hanging Rainbow Craft
- Pot of Gold Craft for kids to practice making their name
St Patrick’s Day Printables
- Learn about Ireland for Kids with these free printable books to read and color
- I Spy St Patrick’s Day Printables
- Fruit Loop Rainbow Printable Template Color Matching Game
- Ireland Coloring Pages for kids
- Free Printable St Patrick’s Day Scavenger Hunt for kids
- Grab this March Stories for Kids Printable Calendar with books and activities for every day of the month!
- St Patrick’s Day Printables for preschoolers
- Free St Patricks Day Printable Posters
- Lots of fun-to-read St Patrick’s Day Books for Preschoolers
- Simple, Free St Patrick’s Day Coloring Pages
- See lots more ideas to fill your St Patricks Day Lesson plan or with these St Patrick’s Day activities for preschoolers
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!