Make practicing identifying factors FUN with this St Patricks Day Printables. This St Patrick’s Day Math is a free printable Leprechaun Factors Game for third grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th graders. The St patrick’s day math activity includes both a factors math game where you will move around the gameboard to help the leprechaun get all the four leaf clover factors. It also includes no prep St Patrick’s Day Worksheets to practive factors on Saint Patricks Day. Simply download pdf file with lucky leprechaun games.
St Patrick’s Day Math
Looking for a fun st patrick’s day math activity to make practicing factors for kids engaing? You will love this lucky leprechaun games where third grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade students will have fun with st patrick’s day activity. This download includes both engaging St Patrick’s Day Math Game and no-prep St Patrick’s Day worksheets. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this fun math practice to use in march for a St patricks theme activity at home, school, math centers in your classroom, or supplement to your homeschool math curriculum.
free st patrick’s day printables
What are factors
Factors are whole numbers that are multiplied together to produce another number. The original numbers are factors of the product number.
For example the factors of the number 10 are 1, 2, 5, and 10 because 1 x 10 and 2 x 5 all equal 10. There are no other numbers that can be multiplied by another number to give you 10.
Let’s take another example. The factors of the number 24 are 1, 2, 3, 4, 6,8,12, and 24 because 1 x 24, 2 x 12, 3 x 8, and 4 x 6 all equal 24. There are no other numbers that can be multiplied together to give you exactly 24.
Kids will love practicing what is a factor in math with this free printable Saint Patricks Day themed leprechaun games. We love ideas for making math fun!
St Patrick’s Day Math Activities
Start out by printing everything in the free printable download on cardstock or laminate for durability:
- Lucky Leprechaun Board
- Spinner – insert a brad in the middle of the spinner with a paperclip at the top
- Leprechaun Cards – cut apart
- Four Leaf Clover Cards – cut apart
St Patricks Day Worksheets
These Leprechaun Factor St Patrick’s Day Math Worksheets are perfect for fourth grade math. Use them with the St Patricks Day Factors Game or on their own. Personally, we like to complete them before the game so kids will have a cheat sheet of sorts they can use when playing the game.
To complete these fourth grade math worksheets, have students figure out the factors for each of the numbers on the Leprechaun hats. Each Leprechaun has the correct number of boxes underneath so students will know how many factors they need to write down. Students can color the cute leprechauns if the wish.
HINT: The Answer Key is included.
st patrick’s day worksheets
You will need markers for students to move around the factors board game. We used Disney Doorables, but you can use Lego minifigures, buttons, math manipulatives, etc.
In this game kids will practice finding the factors for sixteen numbers: 8, 9, 10, 12, 14, 15, 16, 18, 20, 21, 22, 24, 25, 28, 30, and 32.
st patrick’s day printables
In this game, students will work to get the Leprechauns all the lucky four leaf clover numbers they need to complete the leprechauns factors.
free printable st patrick’s day worksheets
Set-up the Lucky Leprechaun Factors Board Game by setting out the board game, game tokens, spinner, leprechaun cards, and four leaf clover cards.
Play this fun math game hand out 3 leprechauns to every person playing the game. Then one at a time spin the spinner and move your token around the Factors board game. When you land on a number you can only pick up the corresponding numbered four leaf clover if that number is a factor for one of your leprechauns. When you get to the leprechaun square you get to pick up any four leaf clover you like and then continue playing by going back to start.
Keep playing until one player has all the factors for their three leprechauns.
HINT: All Leprechauns don’t have the same number of factors.
Free St Patrick’s Day Printables
Looking for more fun, free saint patricks day printable ideas and activities for March? You will love these free resources for toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age students.:
- Hands-ton St Patrick’s Day Counting Activity with free printable
- St patrick’s day for preschoolers Cute activity pages
- Work on pre-writing skills with these cute, Free St Patrick’s Day Printables Tracing Strips
- Color by Letter St Patricks Day Worksheets
- Leprechaun Hat Letter Tracing St Patrick’s Day Printables
- Rainbow Alphabet Matching St Patrick’s Day Activities
- Use Fruit Loop cereal to make a rainbow with these St Patrick’s day Printables
- Count and Trace with this fun and free St patrick’s day preschool activities
- St Patrick’s Day Color by Number Worksheets to work on number recognition while revealing cute hidden mystery pictures
- Find the Letter St Patricks Day Worksheets
- Count to 20 Puzzles for March
- Counting to 20 Puzzles are a fun St Patrick’s Day Preschool Activities
- St Patricks Day for Kindergarten counting with ten frames
- Pot of Gold St Patrick Day Activities – working on sorting beginning letter sounds coins by the correct pot of gold letter
- St Patricks Day Math Craft
- St Patrick’s Day Color by Number Hundreds Chart
- Addition St Patrick’s Day Worksheets – add and dab the lucky clover with a cute Leprechaun
- Work on Addition within 20 with this Craft kids will make from St Patricks Day Math Worksheets
- Free st patrick day printables Addition BINGO makes practicing math FUN – print in color or black and white!
- Pot of Gold Addition Game
St patrick’s day printables
For elementary age students, check out these fun, hands-on printable activities for St Patricks Day.
- Learn about Ireland for Kids with these free printable books or these Ireland Coloring Pages to read, color, and learn!
- Pot of Gold Math St Patricks Day Activity
- Rainbow Read, Rhyme and Dab St Patricks Day Activity
- Work on early literacy skills with this Rhyming Rainbows St Patricks Day for Kindergarten
- Create-a-Word Spelling St Patricks Day Worksheets
- Work on reading comprehension with these St Patricks Day Worksheets
- Fun, Free Printable Place Value Games for St Patrick’s Day
- Practice Factors with this FREE Printable Lucky Leprechaun Games
- St. Patrick’s Day Math Equation Mats are a fun hands-on math activity for elementary age students to work on addition, subtractions, multiplication and Division this spring!
- Practice sorting by syllables with these Free St Patrick’s Day Printables
- St Patricks Day Addition Math Crafts for 1st Grade
- Free Printable March Writing Prompts or these calendar march writing prompts
St Patrick’s Day Activities
Looking for some cute St patricks day crafts or clever st patricks day activities, don’t miss these fun ideas:
- Super FUN Leprechaun Rocks Science Experiment
- Pot of Gold Craft with fun name recognition activity
- St Patrick’s Day Color by Numbers Printable Hat
- Rainbow Handprint St Patrick’s Day Craft for Kids
- 30+ Creative St Patrick’s Day Craft for Kids
- Over 40 EPIC St Patricks Day Activities
- 7 Cute Handprint St Patrick’s Day Crafts for Preschoolers
- Color Hunt St Patricks Day Ideas for Toddlers
- Lucky Clover St Patrick’s Day Crafts for Toddlers
- Stamping Clovers St Patricks Day Shamrock Craft
- Rainbow Easy St Patrick’s Day Crafts
- Super Cute Hanging Rainbow St Patrick’s Day Crafts for Toddlers
- Whip up a batch of this lovely green contact solution slime
- Pick up some new favorite St patricks day books for kids
Or take a peak at this weeks worth of activities in our St Patrick’s Theme , this St Patrick’s Day theme Preschool, or all our ideas to celebrate with st patrick’s day activities for kids of all ages!
Download Factors Game
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!