Counting and number recognition is an important part of early childhood education, and a wide variety is important. With St Patricks Day on the horizon these free St Patricks Day printables are a fun way to sneak in some st patricks day math with preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age students. These st patrick’s day math worksheets will have a little holiday theme with extra counting practice, ten-frame work, and handwriting practice. Simply print pdf file with st patrick’s day worksheets and you are ready to play and learn!
St Patrick’s day Math
My twins are working on one-to-one correspondence right now. They are great at counting due to our singing time each morning, but we are still struggling with counting objects. We daily count random objects, but we have also worked through these fun St. Patrick day readers. Each book focuses on one number, and my little ones have also learned some vocabulary that is associated with this upcoming celebration.
We are now moving onto these interactive cards, and getting in some fine motor practice too!
St patricks day Printable
St Patricks Day Math
These cards will provide extra counting practice for the numbers 1 – 10. There are two cards for each number, making a total of 20 cards.
There is just a few step in preparing these cards for use with your 3-5-year-olds.
- Print off cards on card stock
- Cut them out
- Provide a dry erase marker
St patricks day activities
These cards are easy to use, and have the children doing three steps!
- The children begin by counting the objects on the cards. They may be counting the coins, the shamrocks in a field, dots on a hat, cupcakes on a plate, or candy in a jar.
- Once they have figured out how many objects are on the card, they then cross off that many squares in the ten frame.
- Finally, they practice writing that number in the star. If you have a child is new at writing numbers, you may want to provide a cheat sheet for them to look at while writing their numbers.
St Patricks Day Worksheets
Enjoy this time building number sense and fine motor skills with your kiddos.
St Patricks Day Worksheets
We’ve got handy St Patricks day worksheets, printable literacy games, practice tracing, march creative writing, and lots more fun ways to learn in March.
- Color by Letter St Patrick’s Day Worksheets
- Leprechaun Hat Template Letter Tracing Activity
- Find the Letter St Patricks Day Worksheets
- Pot of Gold Phonics – St patrick’s day activities for kindergarten
- St Patrick’s Day Alphabet Rainbow Matching
- Alphabetical Order St Patricks Day Printable Activity
- Pre-writing, Tracing St Patrick’s Day Preschool Printables
- Find the Letter St Patrick’s Day Worksheets
- Saint Patricks Day Shamrock Syllables sorting activity
- Create-a-Word St Patrick’s Day spelling words activity
- Free March Writing Prompts with ruled lines
- March Writing Prompts Calendar
- Rainbow Rhyming Words Activity for March
- Free printable St Patricks Day Write the Room Literacy Activity
- Different sounds of y – Free printable St. Patrick’s Day Activities
- Reading Comprehension St Patrick’s Day Worksheets
- St Patricks Day Activity – Rhyming Donuts
- Rhyme and Dab St Patrick’s Day Printables
St Patricks Day Math
- Count to 10 St.Patrick’s Day Printables or St Patricks Day worksheets for preschoolers
- Counting to 20 St Patrick’s Day Activities for preschoolers
- St patrick’s day puzzles printable free – counting 1-20
- Addition within 10 St Patrick’s Day Math craft
- BINGO- Free printable St Patricks Day Math Game
- Kindergarten Addition Strips – St Patrick’s Day Math Activities
- Symmetry St Patrick’s Day Drawings
- Pot of Gold St Patricks Day Math (3 different levels for pre-k, kindergarten, and first graders)
- Lucky Leprechaun Math Game learning factors
- Free St Patrick’s Day Math Worksheets
- Pot of Gold Place Value Activity & St Patrick’s Day Math Worksheets
- St Patrick’s Day Multiplication – Math Equation Mats
- Rainbow Math Activities for Preschoolers
- Pot of Gold St Patricks Day Math craft – addition within 30
- Hundreds Chart St Patricks Day Color by Number
- St Patricks Day Math for Preschoolers – Clover Patter Strips
- Rainbow Connect the Dots for preschoolers
- Simple Counting Puzzles Rainbow Activity for Toddlers
- Rainbow Printables – Shape Playdough Mats
St Patricks Day Science
- Rainbow in a Jar amazing density science experiment for kids of all ages to try this spring!
- Grow a Rainbow – simple St Patrick’s Day Science Experiments for young kids
- Easy Rainbow in a Jar with sugar experiment for kids
- Grow a Shamrock Science Experiment
- Frozen Eruptions Rainbow Science
- Grow a Rainbow Capillary Action Experiment
- Color Mixing Science St Patricks Day Activity
- St Patricks Day Science with SKITTLES
- Kids will love this Leprechaun Rock activity. It is an easy, fun science experiment for St Patricks Day.
St Patricks Day Activities
- Leprechaun Slime St Patricks Day Activity
- Pot of Gold Slime St Patricks Day Activities
- Green Contact Solution Slime
- Beautiful Rainbow Slime St Patrick’s Day Activities
- SLIME St Patrick’s Day activities for school age
- Color Hunt St Patricks Day Activity for Toddlers
- Flecks of gold St Patricks Day Playdough
St Patricks Day Crafts for Preschoolers
- DIY Leprechaun hat craft from toilet paper roll
- Yarn-wrapped rainbow craft for kindergarten
- Stamping with peppers Clover Crafts for Preschoolers
- Free St Patricks Day Printable Craft Hats
- Rainbow Hand Art Project
- Easy Bead St Patrick’s Day Necklace Craft
- Fun St Patrick Ideas for Toddlers
- Over the rainbow Leprechaun Handprint
- Paper Plate Rainbow Craft for March
- EPIC painting with cars activity is such a fun way to make a rainbow in March!
- Make this fun-to-make and delicious Rainbow Toast
- Tissue Paper Rainbow Craft
- Super cute Rainbow Math with a DIY abacus activity
St Patrick’s Day Printables
- Learn about Ireland for Kids with these free printable books to read and color
- I Spy St Patrick’s Day Printables
- Fruit Loop Rainbow Printable Template Color Matching Game
- Ireland Coloring Pages for kids
- Free Printable St Patrick’s Day Scavenger Hunt for kids
- Grab this March Stories for Kids Printable Calendar with books and activities for every day of the month!
- St Patrick’s Day Printables for preschoolers
- Free St Patricks Day Printable Posters
- Lots of fun-to-read St Patrick’s Day Books for Preschoolers
- Simple, Free St Patrick’s Day Coloring Pages
- See lots more ideas to fill your St Patricks Day Lesson plan or with these St Patrick’s Day activities for preschoolers
St Patricks Day Counting Cards
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
Leave a Reply