Kids will have fun practicing fine motor skills with these cute FREE St. Patrick’s Day Tracing Strips. This pre-writing activity for toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age kids.
St Patricks Day Activities for Kids
- Free St. Patricks Day Counting Cards
- Gold Counting Puzzles 1-20
- Printable St. Patricks Day Syllable Sort
- Cute St. Patricks Day Handart Projects
- Crystal Rainbow Science Project
- St. Patricks Day Creat-a-Word
- 38 St. Patrick’s Day Crafts & Activities
St. Patrick’s Day Tracing Strips
Preschool Kids will LOVE this set of fun Tracing strips. There are two ways to use these camping theme strips. They will use a dry erase marker to trace the lines to help the leprechaun get to the rainbow. Preschool kids need lots and lots of pre-writing practice opportunities to develop using a pencil in kindergarten and beyond. Help them develop their fine motor skills with this set of fun camping themed tracing strips.
- A4 paper
- Coloring crayons or dry erase markers if you choose to laminate the activity
- Scissors (to cut and separate the cards)
Print as many sets as you need for the number of groups in your class. If you are using these in a center, it’s a great idea if you have an extra set just in case you want another group to get started on the activity. There are 10 strips (5 on each mat if using on a mat) in total. This St Patricks Day fine motor skills activities is LOW PREP and resuable.
Need your preschool kids to practice their fine motor and pre-writing skills? Laminate these mats and store them in your fine motor centers for a quick and easy pull out and use activity. After you’ve laminated the mats, you can choose to cut each mat into strips or simply use them each as separate strips. You could also hole punch each card (there’s a guide on the far left) and place a ring binder to keep the cards together. I think it’s a good idea to laminate and cut up the strips so that you can differentiate the activity with kids just starting to work on their pre-writing skills. Have the kids use a dry erase marker to trace each line to help the camper get to the tent. The kids should not veer too far away from the line, just have them repeat the activity at a later stage until they perfect this skill.
More FUN St Patricks Day Printables
Download St. Patrick’s Day Tracing Strips
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!