St. Patrick’s Day is a fun time filled with shamrocks and rainbows. Give your kids a break from routine while still teaching with these super cute st patrick’s day worksheets. These st patricks day printables are suitable for toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age students. From counting, which one is different, patterns, memory games, and more – these st patricks day activities for preschoolers are just what you need to print and go! Simply download the pdf file with the free printable st patrick day worksheets and you are ready to play and learn this March!
St Patrick’s Day Worksheets
I have always loved breaking up the school day with FUN, engaging worksheets that grab kids attention. These st patricks day activities for preschoolers are a fun way for early learners (even toddlers and kindergartners too) to practice a variety of math and literacy skills while having fun with a St Patricks Day theme. Use these St Patrick’s Day Worksheets to make learning fun so they wont mind it was actual school because it was so much fun.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these handy st patricks day activity sheets to use at home, in the classroom, or on the go.
Free printable st patrick day worksheets
St patricks day printables
In this St Patricks Worksheets free you will find the following fun activities:
1. Circle the Correct Number: Give your preschooler some number practice. Have your child count the items in the box and circle the correct number. This activity involves counting skills and fine motor skills.
St. patrick’s day worksheets
Which One is Different?: In this free printable St. Patricks Day worksheets you preschooler will get a chance to spot differences? Here is a fun way to sharpen observation skills. Have your child look carefully at every image in the row and then determine which one is different. Once she knows she will circle it. You can have your child count the number of items in each row and then ask her how many are the same and how many are different. Just another away to squeeze in some number practice.
free st patrick’s day printables
St. Patrick’s Patterns: This St Patricks day activities is a building block for advanced math. Patterns help children learn to make predictions based on their observations. So this fun little worksheets packs a punch.
St patrick’s day preschool worksheets
St Patricks Day Memory Game: Who doesn’t love a fun game of memory? Just print this sheet twice to have all the cards necessary to play. Cut out the cards, shuffled, lay them face down, and begin. You can start out with less pairs for little ones and increase as they become more proficient.
Don’t let St. Patrick’s Day go by without a little fun and learning!
Free St Patrick’s Day Printables
Looking for more fun, free saint patricks day printable ideas and activities for March? You will love these free resources for toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age students.:
- Hands-ton St Patrick’s Day Counting Activity with free printable
- St patrick’s day for preschoolers Cute activity pages
- Work on pre-writing skills with these cute, Free St Patrick’s Day Printables Tracing Strips
- Color by Letter St Patricks Day Worksheets
- Leprechaun Hat Letter Tracing St Patrick’s Day Printables
- Rainbow Alphabet Matching St Patrick’s Day Activities
- Use Fruit Loop cereal to make a rainbow with these St Patrick’s day Printables
- Count and Trace with this fun and free St patrick’s day preschool activities
- St Patrick’s Day Color by Number Worksheets to work on number recognition while revealing cute hidden mystery pictures
- Find the Letter St Patricks Day Worksheets
- Count to 20 Puzzles for March
- Counting to 20 Puzzles are a fun St Patrick’s Day Preschool Activities
- St Patricks Day for Kindergarten counting with ten frames
- Pot of Gold St Patrick Day Activities – working on sorting beginning letter sounds coins by the correct pot of gold letter
- St Patricks Day Math Craft
- St Patrick’s Day Color by Number Hundreds Chart
- Addition St Patrick’s Day Worksheets – add and dab the lucky clover with a cute Leprechaun
- Work on Addition within 20 with this Craft kids will make from St Patricks Day Math Worksheets
- Free st patrick day printables Addition BINGO makes practicing math FUN – print in color or black and white!
- Pot of Gold Addition Game
St patrick’s day printables
For elementary age students, check out these fun, hands-on printable activities for St Patricks Day.
- Learn about Ireland for Kids with these free printables to read, color, and learn!
- Pot of Gold Math St Patricks Day Activity
- Rainbow Read, Rhyme and Dab St Patricks Day Activity
- Work on early literacy skills with this Rhyming Rainbows St Patricks Day for Kindergarten
- Create-a-Word Spelling St Patricks Day Worksheets
- March Writing Prompts Calendar
- Work on reading comprehension with these St Patricks Day Worksheets
- Fun, Free Printable Place Value Games for St Patrick’s Day
- Practice Factors with this FREE Printable Lucky Leprechaun Games
- St. Patrick’s Day Math Equation Mats are a fun hands-on math activity for elementary age students to work on addition, subtractions, multiplication and Division this spring!
- Practice sorting by syllables with these Free St Patrick’s Day Printables
- St Patricks Day Addition Math Crafts for 1st Grade
- Free Printable March Writing Prompts or these calendar march writing prompts
St Patrick’s Day Activities
Looking for some cute St patricks day crafts or clever st patricks day activities, don’t miss these fun ideas:
- Super FUN Leprechaun Rocks Science Experiment
- Pot of Gold Craft with fun name recognition activity
- Mr Lucky Shamrock Craft for St Patricks Day
- Pot of Gold Glitter Slime – St Patricks Day Activity
- Shamrock Craft – St Patricks Day Art Project for Kids with black glue
- Color by Number Leprechaun Hat Template Free
- Rainbow Handprint St Patrick’s Day Craft for Kids
- 30+ Creative St Patrick’s Day Craft for Kids
- Over 40 EPIC St Patricks Day Activities
- 7 Cute Handprint St Patrick’s Day Crafts for Preschoolers
- Color Hunt St Patricks Day Ideas for Toddlers
- Lucky Clover St Patrick’s Day Crafts for Toddlers
- Stamping Clovers St Patricks Day Shamrock Craft
- Rainbow Easy St Patrick’s Day Crafts
- Super Cute Hanging Rainbow St Patrick’s Day Crafts for Toddlers
- Whip up a batch of this lovely green contact solution slime
- Pick up some new favorite St patricks day books for kids
Or take a peak at this weeks worth of activities in our St Patrick’s Theme , this St Patrick’s Day theme Preschool, or all our ideas to celebrate with st patrick’s day activities for kids of all ages!
Rainbow Activities for Kids
Looking for more fun rainbow activity ideas? Check these out!
- How to Grow Rainbow Crystals EASILY at Home – Spring Science Activity
- Beautiful Rainbow Slime Activity for Kids
- Rainbow in a Jar Density Experiments
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- Delicious Rainbow Stem scienc with jelly beans
- Rainbow Handprint Craft
- Easy Tissue Paper Rainbow Craft for Spring
- Rainbow Toast makes a yummy snack!
- Super cute Rainbow Math with a DIY abacus activity
- Rainbow Painting with Cars Activity
- Free printable Rainbow Color Matching Game
- Craft Stick Rainbow Craft
- Rainbow Rhyming Activity for Kindergarten
- Rainbow Worksheets for kids
- Free Connect the Dot Rainbow Printable for Preschoolers
- Hands-on Rainbow Math Activities for Preschoolers
- Rainbow Playdough Shape Mat
- Lots of fun ideas in this Rainbow Preschool Theme
Download St Patricks Preschool Pack
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!