Looking for a quick and easy spring craft for kids? You will love this beautiful tissue paper rainbow craft! This simple craft is perfect for toddler, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students! All you need are a few simple materials and you will love a really pretty preschool rainbow craft. Use this spring craft idea to celebrate springtime, st patrick’s day activities for preschoolers, summer craft, or anytime you want to brighten up your window with a pretty suncatcher craft.
Tissue Paper Rainbow Craft
This tissue paper rainbow craft is an easy spring crafts to add to your March, April, and May plans! This is so simple it is a great spring art for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students that they can make mostly on their own! You will love how kids will use pretty colored tissue paper to make a rainbow craft for preschoolers.
Rainbow Craft for Preschoolers
All you need to make this pretty rainbow suncatcher craft are a few simple materials you probably already have on hand/
- contact paper / self laminating sheets
- squares of red, orange yellow, green, blue, and purple tissue paper or crepe paper
- scissors to cut out your diy suncatcher
- tape to hang the project
- sharpie marker (s)
Spring Craft for Kids
Start by using a sharpie marker to draw an arched rainbow on the non-sticky side of your contact paper. There should be a ring for each color. Or draw any other shape / design you wan to make. Cut out the design so your children know where to put the tissue paper and remove the back so the sticky part is facing up for child to create their rainbow art project.
Spring Art for Toddlers
Now you can either pinch the middle of the square and twist then press the twisted part on the sticky rainbow part or place the square on the eraser side of a pencil and smooth the corner up around the pencil; press the square down on the sticky part. Either way will produce a fluffy rainbow.
Do all the top arch red. Then fill in all the available space in the next arch with orange tissue paper. You want each following layer of yellow, green, blue, and purple to be as close togehter as you can to make a really full rainbow. It has such a neat texture and I love how the light diffuses through the colors!
St patrick’s Day Activities for preschoolers
When you finish you will have such a pretty rainbow craft that will decorate your windows for springtime, St Patricks Day theme, rainbow theme, or just a fun cheerful craft for kids to make to brighten their day with lots of color!
Rainbow Activities for Kids
Looking for more fun rainbow activity ideas? Check these out!
- How to Grow Rainbow Crystals EASILY at Home – Spring Science Activity
- Beautiful Rainbow Slime Activity for Kids
- Rainbow in a Jar Density Experiments
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- Delicious Rainbow Stem scienc with jelly beans
- Rainbow Handprint Craft
- Easy Tissue Paper Rainbow Craft for Spring
- Rainbow Toast makes a yummy snack!
- Super cute Rainbow Math with a DIY abacus activity
- Rainbow Painting with Cars Activity
- Free printable Rainbow Color Matching Game
- Craft Stick Rainbow Craft
- Rainbow Rhyming Activity for Kindergarten
- Rainbow Worksheets for kids
- Free Connect the Dot Rainbow Printable for Preschoolers
- Hands-on Rainbow Math Activities for Preschoolers
- Rainbow Playdough Shape Mat
- Lots of fun ideas in this Rainbow Preschool Theme
Spring Crafts for Kids
- Super cute Printable Name Flower Craft
- Simple Windsock Craft for kids
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Rainy Day Crafts for Kids
- EASY ink pad spring crafts for toddlers
- EDIBLE, Peeps Playdough Recipe
- Fun-to-Make and lovely painted flower craft preschool
- Make your own yummy milk Rainbow Toast
- Show off these pretty flower suncatcher craft
- 100 Flower Crafts from A to Z
- Silly Grass Head Craft
- Handprint Spring flower art projects
- Rainbow Hand Art Projects for St Patricks Day
- Looking for more fun color activities for kids don’t miss these 37 Colorful Activities for Kids
- Super clever, bubble wrap rain craft
- Wow! Over 100 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Dandelion flower craft project
- Stunning, Easy Stained Glass Art for Kids
- Kids will go nuts over this painting with cars rainbow project
- Amazing Bubble Painting process art project for kids
Check out these outrageously FUN spring science experiments for kids:
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Have you tried making butter experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- Egg Drop Challenge with marshmallows!
- You’ve got to try this Lego Balloon Car
- Make a popsicle stick catapult
- Colorful Polymer Chemistry Experiment
- MUST try capillary action experiment
- Lego DIY Zipline for your backyard
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way
- Pop Rocks Experiment kids will LOVE!
- Spring Jelly Bean Egg One to One Correspondence Activities
- Super cute Carrot Shape Playdough Mats for Spring
- Count the Bunny Number Flashcards
- Practice adding numbers with this free printable Spring Addition Matching Game
- Fruit Loop Rainbow Printables Ten Frame Math Activity
- Practice making shapes with these flower playdough mats
- Spring Flower Counting Games for Preschoolers
- Grab these cute Spring Printables Sudoku Puzzles for kids
- Seed Find the Letter Worksheets
- Frog Alphabet Game Matching Printable
- Kite Beginning Sound Activities printable craft for spring
- Print and GO Spring Scavenger Hunt
- Spring Step by Step Drawings
- Practice reading with this Spring sight word cut and paste reader
- Worm Worksheets Pack
- Spring Telling Time Worksheets
- Digraphy Activity to improve reading and spelling skills with these spring puzzles
- Cute Blubird Soring Blends Activity for first and second graders.
- LOTS of fun PLANTS arts and crafts for preschool and kindergartners
Leave a Reply