Get ready for a REALLY fun st patricks day activity with this gold slime! It is super quick and EASY to make this gold glitter slime that looks so cool as it oozes, stretches, and drips. Use this outrageously FUN st patrick’s day activities for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, and grade 2 students! But watch out or sneaky Leprechauns may try to steal your gold!
Get ready for a fun activity for st patricks day with this gold glitter slime! I will show you how to make gold slime and lots of fun way to play with gold slime using pots, gold coins, and more in this st patricks day activity for toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, and 2nd grade students.
St Patricks Day Activities
For this really cool slime recipe you only need a few simple materials!
- 1/2 cup clear school glue
- 1/2 cup water
- gold glitter
- 1/2 teaspoon Borax (found in the laundry aisle)
- gold or yellow food coloring (optional)
- black pots (optional)
- gold coins (optional)
How to make gold slime
In a bowl combine 1/2 cup clear school glue and 1/2 cup water. If you want a bigger batch just use more; you need equal parts of water and glue. Mix in as much gold glitter as you like – the more the better!
In a sepearte bowl mix 1/2 teaspoon of borax into 1/2 cup warm water until combined. The hotter the water, the faster the Borax will dissolve; this makes the activator. Slowly add the activator to the glue-glitter mixture. We added 1 Tablespoon at a time until we reached desired consistency. Unlike white glue slime, if you add too much activator to clear slime, it won’t be stretchy.
How to Make Glitter Slime
How pretty is your st patricks day slime? This gold glitter glue is so pretty when it catches the light as it oozes and stretches. Plus it is so much fun to play with and is perfect every time! Your kids wont be able to wait to get their hands into this easy slime recipe to start exploring the amazing texture and reflective shine.
Sneak in some more St Patricks day for kids FUN by using little black pots to pour your slime into. Add some gold coins and see if you can trap a sneaky leprechaun in the slime who is trying to get your gold!
The picture above is the slime without any food coloring, just the clear glue with glittler shimmer. You can make i more intense by adding more glitter, expecially small pieces or add in some gold food coloring available at your local cake decoraint store like Michales or Amazon.
St patrick’s day activities for toddlers
Your kids are going to love playing with this st pattys slime as they watch is cream out of the pots and play with the gold coins in the slime. My kids didn’t want to put it away even to eat lunh!
So whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – this pot of gold slime is the perfect st patricks day idea to make your st patrick’s day theme for kids extra fun! Play at home, in the classroom, or with friends at your local homeschool coop.
St Patricks Day Worksheets
We’ve got handy St Patricks day worksheets, printable literacy games, practice tracing, march creative writing, and lots more fun ways to learn in March.
- Color by Letter St Patrick’s Day Worksheets
- Leprechaun Hat Template Letter Tracing Activity
- Find the Letter St Patricks Day Worksheets
- Pot of Gold Phonics – St patrick’s day activities for kindergarten
- St Patrick’s Day Alphabet Rainbow Matching
- Alphabetical Order St Patricks Day Printable Activity
- Pre-writing, Tracing St Patrick’s Day Preschool Printables
- Find the Letter St Patrick’s Day Worksheets
- Saint Patricks Day Shamrock Syllables sorting activity
- Create-a-Word St Patrick’s Day spelling words activity
- Free March Writing Prompts with ruled lines
- March Writing Prompts Calendar
- Rainbow Rhyming Words Activity for March
- Free printable St Patricks Day Write the Room Literacy Activity
- Different sounds of y – Free printable St. Patrick’s Day Activities
- Reading Comprehension St Patrick’s Day Worksheets
- St Patricks Day Activity – Rhyming Donuts
- Rhyme and Dab St Patrick’s Day Printables
St patrick’s day math activities
- Count to 10 St.Patrick’s Day Printables or St Patricks Day worksheets for preschoolers
- Counting to 20 St Patrick’s Day Activities for preschoolers
- St patrick’s day puzzles printable free – counting 1-20
- Addition within 10 St Patrick’s Day Math craft
- BINGO- Free printable St Patricks Day Math Game
- Kindergarten Addition Strips – St Patrick’s Day Math Activities
- Symmetry St Patrick’s Day Drawings
- Pot of Gold St Patricks Day Math (3 different levels for pre-k, kindergarten, and first graders)
- Lucky Leprechaun Math Game learning factors
- Free St Patrick’s Day Math Worksheets
- Pot of Gold Place Value Activity & St Patrick’s Day Math Worksheets
- St Patrick’s Day Multiplication – Math Equation Mats
- Rainbow Math Activities for Preschoolers
- Pot of Gold St Patricks Day Math craft – addition within 30
- Hundreds Chart St Patricks Day Color by Number
- St Patricks Day Math for Preschoolers – Clover Patter Strips
- Rainbow Connect the Dots for preschoolers
- Simple Counting Puzzles Rainbow Activity for Toddlers
- Rainbow Printables – Shape Playdough Mats
St Patricks Day Science
- Rainbow in a Jar amazing density science experiment for kids of all ages to try this spring!
- Grow a Rainbow – simple St Patrick’s Day Science Experiments for young kids
- Easy Rainbow in a Jar with sugar experiment for kids
- Grow a Shamrock Science Experiment
- Frozen Eruptions Rainbow Science
- Grow a Rainbow Capillary Action Experiment
- Color Mixing Science St Patricks Day Activity
- St Patricks Day Science with SKITTLES
- Kids will love this Leprechaun Rock activity. It is an easy, fun science experiment for St Patricks Day.
St Patricks Day Activities
- Leprechaun Slime St Patricks Day Activity
- Pot of Gold Slime St Patricks Day Activities
- Green Contact Solution Slime
- Beautiful Rainbow Slime St Patrick’s Day Activities
- SLIME St Patrick’s Day activities for school age
- Color Hunt St Patricks Day Activity for Toddlers
- Flecks of gold St Patricks Day Playdough
St Patricks Crafts
- Simple and cute, Mr Lucky Shamrock Craft Ideas
- Super cute St Patricks Day Craft for Preschoolers (free templates)
- Easy Rainbow Cloud Craft for toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age kids
- Lots of fun St Patrick’s Day Preschool Crafts
- Handprint Rainbow Craft for St. Patrick’s Day
- St patricks day art for kindergarten with kids own hands
- Hanging St Patricks Day Rainbow Craft
- Hanging Rainbow Craft
- Pot of Gold Craft for kids to practice making their name
St Patrick’s Day Printables
- Learn about Ireland for Kids with these free printable books to read and color
- I Spy St Patrick’s Day Printables
- Fruit Loop Rainbow Printable Template Color Matching Game
- Ireland Coloring Pages for kids
- Free Printable St Patrick’s Day Scavenger Hunt for kids
- Grab this March Stories for Kids Printable Calendar with books and activities for every day of the month!
- St Patrick’s Day Printables for preschoolers
- Free St Patricks Day Printable Posters
- Lots of fun-to-read St Patrick’s Day Books for Preschoolers
- Simple, Free St Patrick’s Day Coloring Pages
- See lots more ideas to fill your St Patricks Day Lesson plan or with these St Patrick’s Day activities for preschoolers
Leave a Reply