Looking for really fun st patrick’s day activities that will help first grade and 2nd grade students practice addition and subtraction at the same time? Check out this fun St Patrick’s Day Math that can be used as st patrick’s day math worksheets or made into a cute st patrick’s day crafts for kids. Children will solve equations, color, cut and paste the gold coins into the correct pot of gold to complete this fun math activity for March. Simply print pdf file with st patrick’s day printables and you are ready to play and learn!
St Patrick’s Day Math
Make practicing math fun with this St Patrick’s Day Math Activity for grade 1 and grade 2 students working on double digit addition and subtraction. Print the St Patricks Day Worksheet pages and color the gold coins whose difference or sum means they belong on the featured pot of gold. Next, students will cut out the coins from the st patricks day math worksheets and glue them into the pot of gold to make a cute addition math craft. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – adding this fun Math crafts for 1st grade to your St patrick Day theme will make learning extra fun. Use this Math crafts for 1st grade at home, as a math center in the classroom or as a march classroom decoration, or as a homeschool math supplement.
St patrick’s day printables
St patricks day math craft
Start out by printing however many first grade math worksheets you want to work on. The st patrick’s day worksheets include addition and subtraction practice within 30. You can do this st patrick’s day math activity for numbers that equal 20-30. If you like you can just use these as saint patrick’s day worksheets.
Math crafts for 1st grade
If you like you can just use this free printable as worksheets. Kids will have fun with this super cute themed, Saint Patricks Day addition and subtraction practice.
Simple color the coins yellow (gold) that equal the number on the pot of gold. You can color the pot of gold as well if you like.
Math crafts for 2nd grade
We like to turn these math worksheets into Pot of Gold Math Crafts! After you finish coloring your pot of gold and coins that equal the number on the pot of gold, cut out the coins and pot of gold. Glue or tape the coins that belong in the pot on top of the other coins.
Isn’t that so cute! This is not only fun math practice, but makes a really cute St Patricks Day decoration or bulletin board.
St Patricks Day Worksheets
We’ve got handy St Patricks day worksheets, printable literacy games, practice tracing, march creative writing, and lots more fun ways to learn in March.
- Color by Letter St Patrick’s Day Worksheets
- Leprechaun Hat Template Letter Tracing Activity
- Find the Letter St Patricks Day Worksheets
- Pot of Gold Phonics – St patrick’s day activities for kindergarten
- St Patrick’s Day Alphabet Rainbow Matching
- Alphabetical Order St Patricks Day Printable Activity
- Pre-writing, Tracing St Patrick’s Day Preschool Printables
- Find the Letter St Patrick’s Day Worksheets
- Saint Patricks Day Shamrock Syllables sorting activity
- Create-a-Word St Patrick’s Day spelling words activity
- Free March Writing Prompts with ruled lines
- March Writing Prompts Calendar
- Rainbow Rhyming Words Activity for March
- Free printable St Patricks Day Write the Room Literacy Activity
- Different sounds of y – Free printable St. Patrick’s Day Activities
- Reading Comprehension St Patrick’s Day Worksheets
- St Patricks Day Activity – Rhyming Donuts
- Rhyme and Dab St Patrick’s Day Printables
St patrick’s day math activities
- Count to 10 St.Patrick’s Day Printables or St Patricks Day worksheets for preschoolers
- Counting to 20 St Patrick’s Day Activities for preschoolers
- St patrick’s day puzzles printable free – counting 1-20
- Addition within 10 St Patrick’s Day Math craft
- BINGO- Free printable St Patricks Day Math Game
- Kindergarten Addition Strips – St Patrick’s Day Math Activities
- Symmetry St Patrick’s Day Drawings
- Pot of Gold St Patricks Day Math (3 different levels for pre-k, kindergarten, and first graders)
- Lucky Leprechaun Math Game learning factors
- Free St Patrick’s Day Math Worksheets
- Pot of Gold Place Value Activity & St Patrick’s Day Math Worksheets
- St Patrick’s Day Multiplication – Math Equation Mats
- Rainbow Math Activities for Preschoolers
- Pot of Gold St Patricks Day Math craft – addition within 30
- Hundreds Chart St Patricks Day Color by Number
- St Patricks Day Math for Preschoolers – Clover Patter Strips
- Rainbow Connect the Dots for preschoolers
- Simple Counting Puzzles Rainbow Activity for Toddlers
- Rainbow Printables – Shape Playdough Mats
St Patricks Day Science
- Rainbow in a Jar amazing density science experiment for kids of all ages to try this spring!
- Grow a Rainbow – simple St Patrick’s Day Science Experiments for young kids
- Easy Rainbow in a Jar with sugar experiment for kids
- Grow a Shamrock Science Experiment
- Frozen Eruptions Rainbow Science
- Grow a Rainbow Capillary Action Experiment
- Color Mixing Science St Patricks Day Activity
- St Patricks Day Science with SKITTLES
- Kids will love this Leprechaun Rock activity. It is an easy, fun science experiment for St Patricks Day.
St Patricks Day Activities
- Leprechaun Slime St Patricks Day Activity
- Pot of Gold Slime St Patricks Day Activities
- Green Contact Solution Slime
- Beautiful Rainbow Slime St Patrick’s Day Activities
- SLIME St Patrick’s Day activities for school age
- Color Hunt St Patricks Day Activity for Toddlers
- Flecks of gold St Patricks Day Playdough
St Patricks Crafts
- Simple and cute, Mr Lucky Shamrock Craft Ideas
- Super cute St Patricks Day Craft for Preschoolers (free templates)
- Easy Rainbow Cloud Craft for toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age kids
- Lots of fun St Patrick’s Day Preschool Crafts
- Handprint Rainbow Craft for St. Patrick’s Day
- St patricks day art for kindergarten with kids own hands
- Hanging St Patricks Day Rainbow Craft
- Hanging Rainbow Craft
- Pot of Gold Craft for kids to practice making their name
St Patrick’s Day Printables
- Learn about Ireland for Kids with these free printable books to read and color
- I Spy St Patrick’s Day Printables
- Fruit Loop Rainbow Printable Template Color Matching Game
- Ireland Coloring Pages for kids
- Free Printable St Patrick’s Day Scavenger Hunt for kids
- Grab this March Stories for Kids Printable Calendar with books and activities for every day of the month!
- St Patrick’s Day Printables for preschoolers
- Free St Patricks Day Printable Posters
- Lots of fun-to-read St Patrick’s Day Books for Preschoolers
- Simple, Free St Patrick’s Day Coloring Pages
- See lots more ideas to fill your St Patricks Day Lesson plan or with these St Patrick’s Day activities for preschoolers
Free st patrick’s day printables
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!