Make practicing addition fun with these clever, NO PREP, and free St Patricks Day Addition Worksheets for kindergarten and first graders.
St Patricks Day Printables
- Leprechaun Factors Board Game, Activity, and Worksheets
- St Patricks Day Color by Number
- Pot of Gold Math craft (addition & subtraction within 10)
- St Patricks Day Addition Game
- Pot of Gold Letter Sounds Game
- Count to 20 Pot of Gold Puzzles
- Pot of Gold Number Tracing and Counting Activity
- St Patricks day Printable Color by Number Crowns
- Hundreds Chart St Patricks Day Coloring Page to reveal hidden pictures
- Pot of Gold Place Value Activity & Worksheets
- Reading Comprehension Worksheets for Saint Patricks Day
- March Writing Prompts Calendar
- St Patricks Day Math Bingo
Did you know we have over 1 million pages of free printable worksheets for kids – including pre k worksheets, free printable worksheets for kindergarten, grade 1 worksheets, 2nd grade worksheets and free alphabet printables to help make learning FUN. Plus find our history lessons and amazing easy science experiments for kids
Planning your summer vacation? Don’t miss our tried and true disney world tips!
Kids need lots of practicing as they work on accuracy and fluency working on addition within 10. This fun Saint Patrick’s Day worksheets is a great way to sneak in some fun, seasonal, math practice during March.
Whether you are a parents, homeschooler, or classroom teacher – these free math workheets make it easy for kids to practice math while having fun with a St Patricks Day Theme activity. These printable math worksheets are great for math centers, homeswork, seat work, or additional practice.
Do a Dot Printables
Students will look at the featured number on the leprechauns hat and then they will solve the addition equations and will use a green bingo marker to stamp all the equations that add up to the featured number on the page.
HINT: Bingo markers are also known as do a dot markers, bingo daubers, bingo stampers, etc.
St. Patricks Day Math
If you don’t have any of these markers handy you can also use crayons, colored pencils, markers, or any other writing material you like. If using it in a classroom with many students, you can save time and effort by having students use manipulatives to put on top of the equations then you won’t need to reprint them pages. We’ve used snap cubes, green buttons, gold coins, rainbow or leprechaun themed mini erasers, lego pieces, etc.
Looking for more fun, clever and free addition activites for kindergartners and first graders? You will love these ideas:
- Addition Practice with make and take printable mini book
- Tic-Tac-Toe Addition Game
- Math Mysteries practicing Addition and Subtraction
- Gumball Math Worksheets
- Spring Addition Math Game
- Addition and Subtraction within 5
- Sleeping Beautiy Color by Addition Worksheets
- Hands-on Goldfish Addition Activity
- Pot of Gold Addition Game
Download St Patricks Day Addition
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!