Make practicing addition fun with these super cute, st patricks day math worksheets. These st patrick’s day worksheets are a clever way for children to practice with sums to 10 with bingo daubers. This st patricks day activities is perfect for kindergarten and first graders. Simply print pdf file with St patrick’s day printables and you are ready to play and learn!
St Patricks Day Math Worksheets
Kids need lots of practicing as they work on accuracy and fluency working on addition within 10. This st patricks day activities for kindergartners and grade 1 students is a great way to sneak in some fun, seasonal, math practice in your St Patricks Day Theme. Print out the st patricks day math worksheets in black and white and have children use a dot marker to mark all the equations that equal the sum on the leprechauns hat. Children can now colour the shamrock in thie st Patrick’s day printable.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this
St patrick’s day printables
St patrick’s day worksheets
Whether you are a parents, homeschooler, or classroom teacher – these free math workheets make it easy for kids to practice math while having fun with a St Patricks Day Theme activity. These printable math worksheets are great for math centers, homework, seat work, or extra practice at home, or a supplement to your homeschool math curriculum.
There are several kindergarten math worksheets to choose from depnding on what numbers you are practicing. These are also great for grade 1 math to work on math fluency.
St patricks day activities
Students will look at the featured number on the leprechauns hat and then they will solve the addition equations and will use a green bingo marker to stamp all the equations that add up to the featured number on the page.
HINT: Bingo markers are also known as do a dot markers, bingo daubers, bingo stampers, etc.
St. Patricks Day Math
If you don’t have any of these bingo markers handy, you can also use crayons, colored pencils, markers, green stickers, unifix cubes, Lego bricks, or any other material you like. If using this st patrick’s day activities in a classroom with many students, you can save time and effort by having students use manipulatives to put on top of the equations then you won’t need to reprint them pages. We’ve used snap cubes, green buttons, gold coins, rainbow or leprechaun themed mini erasers, lego pieces, etc to complete the st patrick’s day math activities.
Free St Patrick’s Day Printables
Looking for more fun, free saint patricks day printable ideas and activities for March? You will love these free resources for toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age students.:
- Hands-ton St Patrick’s Day Counting Activity with free printable
- St patrick’s day for preschoolers Cute activity pages
- Work on pre-writing skills with these cute, Free St Patrick’s Day Printables Tracing Strips
- Color by Letter St Patricks Day Worksheets
- Leprechaun Hat Letter Tracing St Patrick’s Day Printables
- Rainbow Alphabet Matching St Patrick’s Day Activities
- Use Fruit Loop cereal to make a rainbow with these St Patrick’s day Printables
- Count and Trace with this fun and free St patrick’s day preschool activities
- St Patrick’s Day Color by Number Worksheets to work on number recognition while revealing cute hidden mystery pictures
- Find the Letter St Patricks Day Worksheets
- Count to 20 Puzzles for March
- Counting to 20 Puzzles are a fun St Patrick’s Day Preschool Activities
- St Patricks Day for Kindergarten counting with ten frames
- Pot of Gold St Patrick Day Activities – working on sorting beginning letter sounds coins by the correct pot of gold letter
- St Patricks Day Math Craft
- St Patrick’s Day Color by Number Hundreds Chart
- Addition St Patrick’s Day Worksheets – add and dab the lucky clover with a cute Leprechaun
- Work on Addition within 20 with this Craft kids will make from St Patricks Day Math Worksheets
- Free st patrick day printables Addition BINGO makes practicing math FUN – print in color or black and white!
- Pot of Gold Addition Game
St patrick’s day printables
For elementary age students, check out these fun, hands-on printable activities for St Patricks Day.
- Learn about Ireland for Kids with these free printables to read, color, and learn!
- Pot of Gold Math St Patricks Day Activity
- Rainbow Read, Rhyme and Dab St Patricks Day Activity
- Work on early literacy skills with this Rhyming Rainbows St Patricks Day for Kindergarten
- Create-a-Word Spelling St Patricks Day Worksheets
- March Writing Prompts Calendar
- Work on reading comprehension with these St Patricks Day Worksheets
- Fun, Free Printable Place Value Games for St Patrick’s Day
- Practice Factors with this FREE Printable Lucky Leprechaun Games
- St. Patrick’s Day Math Equation Mats are a fun hands-on math activity for elementary age students to work on addition, subtractions, multiplication and Division this spring!
- Practice sorting by syllables with these Free St Patrick’s Day Printables
- St Patricks Day Addition Math Crafts for 1st Grade
- Free Printable March Writing Prompts or these calendar march writing prompts
St Patrick’s Day Activities
Looking for some cute St patricks day crafts or clever st patricks day activities, don’t miss these fun ideas:
- Super FUN Leprechaun Rocks Science Experiment
- Pot of Gold Craft with fun name recognition activity
- Color by Number Leprechaun Hat Template Free
- Rainbow Handprint St Patrick’s Day Craft for Kids
- 30+ Creative St Patrick’s Day Craft for Kids
- Over 40 EPIC St Patricks Day Activities
- 7 Cute Handprint St Patrick’s Day Crafts for Preschoolers
- Color Hunt St Patricks Day Ideas for Toddlers
- Lucky Clover St Patrick’s Day Crafts for Toddlers
- Stamping Clovers St Patricks Day Shamrock Craft
- Rainbow Easy St Patrick’s Day Crafts
- Super Cute Hanging Rainbow St Patrick’s Day Crafts for Toddlers
- Whip up a batch of this lovely green contact solution slime
- Pick up some new favorite St patricks day books for kids
Or take a peak at this weeks worth of activities in our St Patrick’s Theme , this St Patrick’s Day theme Preschool, or all our ideas to celebrate with st patrick’s day activities for kids of all ages!
Looking for more fun, clever and free addition activites for kindergartners and first graders? You will love these ideas:
- Addition Practice with make and take printable mini book
- Tic-Tac-Toe Addition Game
- Math Mysteries practicing Addition and Subtraction
- Gumball Math Worksheets
- Spring Addition Math Game
- Addition and Subtraction within 5
- Sleeping Beautiy Color by Addition Worksheets
- Hands-on Goldfish Addition Activity
- Pot of Gold Addition Game
St Patricks Day Addition
By using materials from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!