This St. Patrick’s day craft is easy to do and perfect for toddler, preschool,and kindergarten children. Kids will love making clovers stamping peppers in green paint.
More St. Patrick’s Day Activities for Kids
- 13 St. Patrick’s Day Crafts for Kids
- St. Patrick’s Day Bead Necklace
- St. Patrick’s Day Color Hunt
- 35 [Indoor] Rainy Day Activities for Kids
- Rainbow Oats for Sensory Play
- 37 Colorful Activities for Kids
Clover Stamping with Peppers
If your little one likes painting half as much as my preschooler does they will love painting with peppers. This is really fun St. Patrick’s Day Craft that helps is coordination at the same time.
Just slice a pepper in half and scoop out the insides. Now have your child dip it in green paint and press it on a surface. First of all we stamped a brown paper lunch sack that we used for our St. Patrick’s Day Color Activity.
Next my three year old made her own piece of artwork – her own way!