Make practicing addition fun in March with this super cute, FREE printable St Patricks Day Math for your St Patricks Day theme. This st patrick’s day activities is a fun bingo game perfect for helping pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students in practice adding numbers with a fun twist filled with leprechauns, four 3 leaf clovers, green hats, post of gold at the end of the rainbows, gold coins, Irish flags, and more1!. Simply print the pdf file with st patrick’s day printables free and you are ready to play and learn!
St patricks day math game
Turn math practice into FUN with this St Patricks Day addition – a fun St patricks Day math activity for celebrating St. Patrick’s Day in March. with this FUN, hands on math game! This st patrick’s day printables free includes a fun st patrick’s day printables to print in color or black and white to save on printer ink costs. This is a FUN resources for preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students!
Whether you are a parents, homeschooler, or classroom teachers – you will love this st patrick’s day printable resource for helpking kids to improve addition within 12 accuracy, speed, and math fluency. Use this st patrick day activities at home, as a literacy center in the classroom, or as a fun supplement to your homeschool math curriculum.
St patrick’s day math games
St patrick’s day bingo free printable
There are two options in the printable math activity.
- black and white bingo game
- full color printable bingo game
St patrick’s day bingo printable
To use the no prep black and white math worksheet for march you will need to each pick a color of your choice. Students will roll both dice and add up the dots on the two dice. Next students will color a square with the number they rolled on it. Now the next player takes their turn rolling the dice, counting, adding, and coloring their square. The goal of the game is to get five in a row – BINGO!
If you roll a number and there are no spaces with that number left you can roll again. This is such great addition practice.
St patrick’s day math game
Our favorite way to play this math bingo games is with the full color edition! This seems to really round out our st patricks day unit and get kids excited about playing addition bingo.
The play is the same, students will roll both dice and add the numbers together getting either a 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11, or 12. Then they will take their colored manipulative and put it on one of the spaces with the sum of the numbers they rolled. The next person rolls, add, and covers their number. Continue going back and forth until a player has bingo with 5 in a row (horizontal, vertical, or diagnally). You can also play 4 corners or any other pattern you’d like.
St patricks day bingo printable
Spaces on the board include: leprechaun, pot of gold, gold coin, four leaf clover, lucky horseshoe, Irish flag, rainbow, and green hat.
St Patricks Day Worksheets
We’ve got handy St Patricks day worksheets, printable literacy games, practice tracing, march creative writing, and lots more fun ways to learn in March.
- Color by Letter St Patrick’s Day Worksheets
- Leprechaun Hat Template Letter Tracing Activity
- Find the Letter St Patricks Day Worksheets
- Pot of Gold Phonics – St patrick’s day activities for kindergarten
- St Patrick’s Day Alphabet Rainbow Matching
- Alphabetical Order St Patricks Day Printable Activity
- Pre-writing, Tracing St Patrick’s Day Preschool Printables
- Find the Letter St Patrick’s Day Worksheets
- Saint Patricks Day Shamrock Syllables sorting activity
- Create-a-Word St Patrick’s Day spelling words activity
- Free March Writing Prompts with ruled lines
- March Writing Prompts Calendar
- Rainbow Rhyming Words Activity for March
- Free printable St Patricks Day Write the Room Literacy Activity
- Different sounds of y – Free printable St. Patrick’s Day Activities
- Reading Comprehension St Patrick’s Day Worksheets
- St Patricks Day Activity – Rhyming Donuts
- Rhyme and Dab St Patrick’s Day Printables
St Patricks Day Math
- Count to 10 St.Patrick’s Day Printables or St Patricks Day worksheets for preschoolers
- Counting to 20 St Patrick’s Day Activities for preschoolers
- St patrick’s day puzzles printable free – counting 1-20
- Addition within 10 St Patrick’s Day Math craft
- BINGO- Free printable St Patricks Day Math Game
- Kindergarten Addition Strips – St Patrick’s Day Math Activities
- Symmetry St Patrick’s Day Drawings
- Pot of Gold St Patricks Day Math (3 different levels for pre-k, kindergarten, and first graders)
- Lucky Leprechaun Math Game learning factors
- Free St Patrick’s Day Math Worksheets
- Pot of Gold Place Value Activity & St Patrick’s Day Math Worksheets
- St Patrick’s Day Multiplication – Math Equation Mats
- Rainbow Math Activities for Preschoolers
- Pot of Gold St Patricks Day Math craft – addition within 30
- Hundreds Chart St Patricks Day Color by Number
- St Patricks Day Math for Preschoolers – Clover Patter Strips
- Rainbow Connect the Dots for preschoolers
- Simple Counting Puzzles Rainbow Activity for Toddlers
- Rainbow Printables – Shape Playdough Mats
St Patricks Day Science
- Rainbow in a Jar amazing density science experiment for kids of all ages to try this spring!
- Grow a Rainbow – simple St Patrick’s Day Science Experiments for young kids
- Easy Rainbow in a Jar with sugar experiment for kids
- Grow a Shamrock Science Experiment
- Frozen Eruptions Rainbow Science
- Grow a Rainbow Capillary Action Experiment
- Color Mixing Science St Patricks Day Activity
- St Patricks Day Science with SKITTLES
- Kids will love this Leprechaun Rock activity. It is an easy, fun science experiment for St Patricks Day.
St Patricks Day Activities
- Leprechaun Slime St Patricks Day Activity
- Pot of Gold Slime St Patricks Day Activities
- Green Contact Solution Slime
- Beautiful Rainbow Slime St Patrick’s Day Activities
- SLIME St Patrick’s Day activities for school age
- Color Hunt St Patricks Day Activity for Toddlers
- Flecks of gold St Patricks Day Playdough
St Patricks Day Crafts for Preschoolers
- DIY Leprechaun hat craft from toilet paper roll
- Yarn-wrapped rainbow craft for kindergarten
- Stamping with peppers Clover Crafts for Preschoolers
- Free St Patricks Day Printable Craft Hats
- Rainbow Hand Art Project
- Easy Bead St Patrick’s Day Necklace Craft
- Fun St Patrick Ideas for Toddlers
- Over the rainbow Leprechaun Handprint
- Paper Plate Rainbow Craft for March
- EPIC painting with cars activity is such a fun way to make a rainbow in March!
- Make this fun-to-make and delicious Rainbow Toast
- Tissue Paper Rainbow Craft
- Super cute Rainbow Math with a DIY abacus activity
St Patrick’s Day Printables
- Learn about Ireland for Kids with these free printable books to read and color
- I Spy St Patrick’s Day Printables
- Fruit Loop Rainbow Printable Template Color Matching Game
- Ireland Coloring Pages for kids
- Free Printable St Patrick’s Day Scavenger Hunt for kids
- Grab this March Stories for Kids Printable Calendar with books and activities for every day of the month!
- St Patrick’s Day Printables for preschoolers
- Free St Patricks Day Printable Posters
- Lots of fun-to-read St Patrick’s Day Books for Preschoolers
- Simple, Free St Patrick’s Day Coloring Pages
- See lots more ideas to fill your St Patricks Day Lesson plan or with these St Patrick’s Day activities for preschoolers
Free printable st patrick’s day bingo
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!