Make practicing addition fun in March with this super cute, FREE printable St Patricks Day Math for your St Patricks Day theme. This st patrick’s day activities is a fun bingo game perfect for helping pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students in practice adding numbers with a fun twist filled with leprechauns, four 3 leaf clovers, green hats, post of gold at the end of the rainbows, gold coins, Irish flags, and more1!. Simply download the pdf file with st patrick’s day printables free and you are ready to play and learn!
St Patricks Day Math
Turn math practice into FUN with this St Patricks Day addition – a fun St patricks Day math activity for celebrating St. Patrick’s Day in March. with this FUN, hands on math game! This st patrick’s day printables free includes a fun st patrick’s day printables to print in color or black and white to save on printer ink costs. This is a FUN resources for preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students!
Whether you are a parents, homeschooler, or classroom teachers – you will love this st patrick’s day printable resource for helpking kids to improve addition within 12 accuracy, speed, and math fluency. Use this st patrick day activities at home, as a literacy center in the classroom, or as a fun supplement to your homeschool math curriculum.
Free st patrick day printables
St Patricks Day Addition
There are two options in the printable math activity.
- black and white bingo game
- full color printable bingo game
St patrick’s day activities
To use the no prep black and white math worksheet for march you will need to each pick a color of your choice. Students will roll both dice and add up the dots on the two dice. Next students will color a square with the number they rolled on it. Now the next player takes their turn rolling the dice, counting, adding, and coloring their square. The goal of the game is to get five in a row – BINGO!
If you roll a number and there are no spaces with that number left you can roll again. This is such great addition practice.
Free st patrick day printables
Our favorite way to play this math bingo games is with the full color edition! This seems to really round out our st patricks day unit and get kids excited about playing addition bingo.
The play is the same, students will roll both dice and add the numbers together getting either a 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11, or 12. Then they will take their colored manipulative and put it on one of the spaces with the sum of the numbers they rolled. The next person rolls, add, and covers their number. Continue going back and forth until a player has bingo with 5 in a row (horizontal, vertical, or diagnally). You can also play 4 corners or any other pattern you’d like.
Spaces on the board include: leprechaun, pot of gold, gold coin, four leaf clover, lucky horseshoe, Irish flag, rainbow, and green hat.
Free St Patrick’s Day Printables
Looking for more fun, free saint patricks day printable ideas and activities for March? You will love these free resources for toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age students.:
- Hands-ton St Patrick’s Day Counting Activity with free printable
- St patrick’s day for preschoolers Cute activity pages
- Work on pre-writing skills with these cute, Free St Patrick’s Day Printables Tracing Strips
- Color by Letter St Patricks Day Worksheets
- Leprechaun Hat Letter Tracing St Patrick’s Day Printables
- Rainbow Alphabet Matching St Patrick’s Day Activities
- Use Fruit Loop cereal to make a rainbow with these St Patrick’s day Printables
- Count and Trace with this fun and free St patrick’s day preschool activities
- St Patrick’s Day Color by Number Worksheets to work on number recognition while revealing cute hidden mystery pictures
- Find the Letter St Patricks Day Worksheets
- Count to 20 Puzzles for March
- Counting to 20 Puzzles are a fun St Patrick’s Day Preschool Activities
- St Patricks Day for Kindergarten counting with ten frames
- Pot of Gold St Patrick Day Activities – working on sorting beginning letter sounds coins by the correct pot of gold letter
- St Patricks Day Math Craft
- St Patrick’s Day Color by Number Hundreds Chart
- Addition St Patrick’s Day Worksheets – add and dab the lucky clover with a cute Leprechaun
- Work on Addition within 20 with this Craft kids will make from St Patricks Day Math Worksheets
- Free st patrick day printables Addition BINGO makes practicing math FUN – print in color or black and white!
- Pot of Gold Addition Game
St patrick’s day printables
For elementary age students, check out these fun, hands-on printable activities for St Patricks Day.
- Learn about Ireland for Kids with these free printables to read, color, and learn!
- Pot of Gold Math St Patricks Day Activity
- Rainbow Read, Rhyme and Dab St Patricks Day Activity
- Work on early literacy skills with this Rhyming Rainbows St Patricks Day for Kindergarten
- Create-a-Word Spelling St Patricks Day Worksheets
- Work on reading comprehension with these St Patricks Day Worksheets
- Fun, Free Printable Place Value Games for St Patrick’s Day
- Practice Factors with this FREE Printable Lucky Leprechaun Games
- St. Patrick’s Day Math Equation Mats are a fun hands-on math activity for elementary age students to work on addition, subtractions, multiplication and Division this spring!
- Practice sorting by syllables with these Free St Patrick’s Day Printables
- St Patricks Day Addition Math Crafts for 1st Grade
- Free Printable March Writing Prompts or these calendar march writing prompts
St Patrick’s Day Activities
Looking for some cute St patricks day crafts or clever st patricks day activities, don’t miss these fun ideas:
- Super FUN Leprechaun Rocks Science Experiment
- Pot of Gold Craft with fun name recognition activity
- Color by Number Leprechaun Hat Template Free
- Rainbow Handprint St Patrick’s Day Craft for Kids
- 30+ Creative St Patrick’s Day Craft for Kids
- Over 40 EPIC St Patricks Day Activities
- 7 Cute Handprint St Patrick’s Day Crafts for Preschoolers
- Color Hunt St Patricks Day Ideas for Toddlers
- Lucky Clover St Patrick’s Day Crafts for Toddlers
- Stamping Clovers St Patricks Day Shamrock Craft
- Rainbow Easy St Patrick’s Day Crafts
- Super Cute Hanging Rainbow St Patrick’s Day Crafts for Toddlers
- Whip up a batch of this lovely green contact solution slime
- Pick up some new favorite St patricks day books for kids
Or take a peak at this weeks worth of activities in our St Patrick’s Theme , this St Patrick’s Day theme Preschool, or all our ideas to celebrate with st patrick’s day activities for kids of all ages!
St patrick’s day printables free
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!