Make practicing addition fun with this super cute, printable St Patricks Day Math Bingo game perfect for helping Kindergarten, first grade, and 2nd grade students in March.
St Patricks Day Math
Make practicing addition fun in March with this FUN, hands on math game! This pack includes both free st patrick’s day worksheets and a game to make practicing fun! This is a great kindergarten math and grade 1 math activity!
Whether you are a parents, homeschooler, or classroom teachers – you will love this resource for helpking kids to improve addition within 10 accuracy, speed, and math fluency.
Kindergarten Math Game
There are two options in the printable math activity.
- black and white bingo game
- full color printable bingo game
To use the no prep black and white math worksheet for march you will need to each pick a color of your choice. Students will roll both dice and add up the dots on the two dice. Next students will color a square with the number they rolled on it. Now the next player takes their turn rolling the dice, counting, adding, and coloring their square. The goal of the game is to get five in a row – BINGO!
If you roll a number and there are no spaces with that number left you can roll again. This is such great addition practice.
Our favorite way to play this math bingo games is with the full color edition! This seems to really round out our st patricks day unit and get kids excited about playing addition bingo.
The play is the same, students will roll both dice and add the numbers together getting either a 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11, or 12. Then they will take their colored manipulative and put it on one of the spaces with the sum of the numbers they rolled. The next person rolls, add, and covers their number. Continue going back and forth until a player has bingo with 5 in a row (horizontal, vertical, or diagnally). You can also play 4 corners or any other pattern you’d like.
Spaces on the board include: leprechaun, pot of gold, gold coin, four leaf clover, lucky horseshoe, Irish flag, rainbow, and green hat.
St Patrick’s Day Printable
Looking for more fun, free saint patricks day printables and activities for March? You will love these free resources for kids of all ages:
- Color by Letter St Patricks Day Worksheets
- Pot of Gold Letter Sounds Game
- St Patricks Day Math Craft
- Color by Number St Patricks Day
- St Patricks Day Color by Hundreds Chart
- Leprechaun Hat Letter Tracing
- Rainbow Alphabet Matching
- March Writing Prompts Calendar
- Reading Comprehension Worksheets for St Patricks Day
- St Patricks Day Find the Letter
- Addition Worksheets for Saint Patricks Day
- St Patricks Day Printable Color by Number Crowns
- Count to 20 Puzzles for March
- Pot of Gold Addition Game
Did you know we have over 1 million pages of free printable worksheets for kids – including pre k worksheets, free printable worksheets for kindergarten, grade 1 worksheets, 2nd grade worksheets and free alphabet printables to help make learning FUN. Plus find our history lessons and amazing easy science experiments for kids
Planning your summer vacation? Don’t miss our tried and true disney world tips!
Download St Patricks Day Math Bingo
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!