Celebrate Groundhog Day with elementary age students using these fun and free Groundhog Day worksheets. These free groundhog day printables are aimed at children in first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and 4th graders too. Learn what ground hog day is all about, answer ground hog day question, compare/contrast spirng and winter, learn about shadows, groundhog day writing prompts, and some fun activity sheets like a word search. Simply grab these free printables and you are ready to go!
Groundhog Day Worksheets
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these no-prep groundhog day worksheets for children in grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, and grade 4 students. Children will learn about the different parts of Ground hog Day through completing fun groundhog day activities. There are lots of fun free groundhog day printables for children to make learning fun in February.
Groundhog day free printable worksheets
FREE Groundhog Day Printables
The activities on these worksheets include:
- Groundhog Day Reading Page
- Questions about Groundhogs predicting weather, and the February 2nd tradition
- The legend of Groundhog Day and your thoughts
Groundhog day printables
- Accuracy of Groundhog Day predictions and famous groundhogs
- How many words can you make from the letters found in Groundhog Day
- What is a groundhog, where do they live and what do they eat?
- Venn graph on spring and winter
Groundhog day for Kids
- Groundhog Day predictions
- Story writing
- Color and write a story
- Word Search
- Some answers provided
Check out these super cute groundhog day books for kids!
Groundhog Day Activities
- Fun Groundhog Day Math Shape Activity
- Groundhog Day Worksheets – Count to 100 Puzzles
- Color by Sight Words Groundhog Day Worksheets
- Groundhog Day Math – Making Ten Games
- Free Groundhog Day Printables – parts of the groundhog, weather predictions, and so much more! Pre-k, K, 1st graders
- Cute Groundhog Day Coloring Pages
- FREE Groundhog Day Worksheets – informational passage, questions, writing prompts, comparisson, and more 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th grade
Groundhog day printable worksheets
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!