Kids of all ages will love this fun Valentines Math with Conversation Hearts! After you play the fun valentines day heart candy game, you use your filled up candy box to complete these fun Valentines Day math worksheets which include candy heart fractions . With math from counting and graphing to conversation heart fractions, this math activity for valentines day is perfect for toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and 4th grade students. Simply print pdf file with valentines day worksheets and print the pages with the skills that are appropriate for your kids.
Valentines day math
I love making learning fun for my kids! Kids will love this fun Valentines Day Math activity. This HUGE pack of heart math all use conversation hearts to practice a wide variety of skills from counting, comparing numbers, colors, counting, great than less than, addition, graphing, percentiles, and valentines fractions. This makes it a fun activity for the whole family and all your homeschooling families can take a day for a fun valentines theme while still getting some valuable math practice. We’ve included Valentines Day Math Worksheets with valentines day math activities for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, and grade 4 students too!
Conversation Heart Activities
Valentine’s day math activities
You start of by playing this fun, simple Valentines Day Math game. Just print, cut, fold and glue two dice together. Then print off one of the six game board candy boxes. (There are both black and white as well as colored options). You can use crayons, but we prefer to use valentine candy hearts to make it extra fun, as a math manipulative, and to make the kids activity reusable.
Valentines math activities
My preschooler loved “doing school” along with her big brother and sister. She used a black and white board and colored in the hears as she rolled them. This gave her some extra fine motor skills at the same time.
Valentine’s day activities for kids
When its your turn you roll both dice and add the number and color of hearts you roll. The first player to fill their candy box wins. Continue playing until everyone has a filled up candy box; you’ll need it to do the Valentines Day Math Worksheets.
After you finish playing the game and filling up your candy box you will use all the candy heart math manipulatives to complete one of the Valentines Day Math Worksheets.
Valentines day activities for kids
My daughter loved the 1st grade math worksheet. First she graphed the colors from her Valentines Day candy box. Then she used addition to add the number of one color of candy with another color.
Bonus, she loved doing her math!
Valentines Day Worksheets
Children from Kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade will have fun with the candy heart comparison worksheet. Using the candy hearts from their box they will finish the equations with greater than, less than, or equal to.
Candy heart fractions
Your older students grade 3 and grade 4 will enjoy learning about fractions using the Valentines day candy hearts. If they are ready, you can introduce percentiles to them at the same time. The candy heart fractions worksheet are included in the file at the bottom of the page. This is such a FUN way to play and learn about fractions!
Valentines Day Language Arts
- Chocolate Sight Words Valentine’s day activities for preschoolers – matching activity to practice identifying and reading key sight words.
- Parts of Speech Valentines Day Activities – perfect for February, this valentines day activity is a great way for kids to practice sorting noun, verb, and adjective Valentines.
- Rhyming Valentines day worksheets to cut and paste and practice identifying rhyming words
- Heart CVC Words Valentine activities for kindergarten– students will have fun practicing the sounds letters make while building CVC words with alphabet conversation hearts
- Color by Sight Word Valentine Worksheets – kids will have fun reading and gaining fluency with key sight words while revealing these mystery pictures
- Valentines Day Sight Words Mats – super cute, low prep activity for practicing bulding sight words
- Roses are Red Poem Rhyming Puzzles – Valentines day activities for kindergarten
- Valentine’s day spelling – this is such a fun spelling activity for Valentines day with kids of all ages
- LlamaValentines Writing free printable stationary to work on writing skills in February.
- Short i words heart mats to help kids practice short i words
- Febraury Writing Prompts Calendar – give kids ideas to encourage lots of writing practice with this free printable
- Pre-writing Valentine Worksheets for preschool
- February Writing Prompts – print off these writing prompts that containt different sized lines for K-4th graders
Valentines Day Math
- Valentines Day Math Activities – students will have fun practicing addition and subtraction within 10 while making this super cute cut-and-paste February math craft
- Free Valentines Day Color by Number – students will reveal hidden pictures as they color by number and work on number recognition
- Valentine math worksheets – kindergartners will have fun practicing numbers to 100 while they reveal hidden images with these Valentines Day coloring pages
- Measurement Valentines Day math worksheets for helping upper elementary age kids with learning about measurements
- Valentines Roll and Cover math activity for working on number sense
- Happy Valentines Day Mouse Hundreds Chart Valentines Day Math
- Color by odd and even numbers Valentines Day Math Worksheets
- Hundreds Chart Valentines Day Color by Number Worksheets for Febuary
- Fun Valentines Day Math working on estimating with kids
- Valentines Day Worksheets learning about symmetry with drawing prompts.
- Heart Penguin Skip Counting Strips – simple Valentine math for kindergartners
- Valentines Day Color by Odd and Even Numbers Worksheets
- Love Monster Ten Frame Valentines Day Math Activities
- Practice a variety of math and literacy skills with these Free Valentine’s day worksheets for preschoolers!
Valentines Day Science
- These super cute and EASY Science Valentines use science to blow up a balloon to reveal a hidden message
- Simply science fun Fizzy Love Potion Valentines Day Activities for Preschoolers
- Kids will be amazed with this fun density jar Valentines Day Science Experiment (honey, corn syrup, maple syrup, hand soap, water, vegetable oil)or try this density valentines day science (corn syrup, whole milk, lavender dish soap, water, baby oil, rubbing alcohol)
- Quick and easy, February Fizzy Hearts Science Experiment
- Valentines Day Experiment making slt crystal hearts in February
- Simple Dancing Hearts Experiment – Valentines day activities for preschoolers and kids of all ages!
- February themed, Simple balloon static electricity experiments for kids
- Valentines Day Science with Magic Milk activity
- Love Potion #9 Valentines Day activities for preschoolers
- Simple Oil and Water Valentines Day Science for kids
- Skittle Heart Science valentines day activities for toddlers
- 25 Epic Valentines Day Science Experiments for kids
Other Valentines Day Printables
- Cactus valentine craft – free printable valentine activities for preschoolers to cut and paste
- Heart Fish Craft for Valentines Day – kids will have fun cutting and pasting lots of hearts to make this adorable fish craft
- I spy Valentine Worksheet – this is a fun valentines day activity that also works on counting and visual discrimination at the same time
- Pencil Valentine Printable – super cute free printable “looking sharp” Valentine for kids
- Hugs and Kisses Tic-tac-toe Preschool Valentine
- Valentine coloring pages for preschool – kids will have fun improving coordination and strengthning fine motor skills with these pre writing pages.
- Free Valentines Day Pre-Writing Worksheets – fun way for kids to strenthen hand muscles and cordination with a fun February theme.
- Sunday school valentine crafts – perfect February craft for students learning about the ten commandments
- Simple, Free Valentines day coloring pages pdf – simple coloring pages perfect for toddler, preschool, and kindergartners
- Plus don’t forget to grab these valentine books for preschool or take a peak at our Preschool Valentine Ideas or our Valentines Day Theme for Elementary age students.
Candy heart math worksheets
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!