Kids of all ages will love this fun Valentines Math with Conversation Hearts! After you play the fun valentines day heart candy game, you use your filled up candy box to complete these fun Valentines Day math worksheets which include candy heart fractions . With math from counting and graphing to conversation heart fractions, this math activity for valentines day is perfect for toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and 4th grade students. Simply download pdf file with valentines day worksheets and print the pages with the skills that are appropriate for your kids.
Valentines day math
I love making learning fun for my kids! Kids will love this fun Valentines Day Math activity. This HUGE pack of heart math all use conversation hearts to practice a wide variety of skills from counting, comparing numbers, colors, counting, great than less than, addition, graphing, percentiles, and valentines fractions. This makes it a fun activity for the whole family and all your homeschooling families can take a day for a fun valentines theme while still getting some valuable math practice. We’ve included Valentines Day Math Worksheets with valentines day math activities for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, and grade 4 students too!
Candy heart math worksheets
Valentine’s day math activities
You start of by playing this fun, simple Valentines Day Math game. Just print, cut, fold and glue two dice together. Then print off one of the six game board candy boxes. (There are both black and white as well as colored options). You can use crayons, but we prefer to use valentine candy hearts to make it extra fun, as a math manipulative, and to make the kids activity reusable.
Valentines math activities
My preschooler loved “doing school” along with her big brother and sister. She used a black and white board and colored in the hears as she rolled them. This gave her some extra fine motor skills at the same time.
Valentine’s math worksheet
When its your turn you roll both dice and add the number and color of hearts you roll. The first player to fill their candy box wins. Continue playing until everyone has a filled up candy box; you’ll need it to do the Valentines Day Math Worksheets.
After you finish playing the game and filling up your candy box you will use all the candy heart math manipulatives to complete one of the Valentines Day Math Worksheets.
Valentine’s day activities for kids
My daughter loved the 1st grade math worksheet. First she graphed the colors from her Valentines Day candy box. Then she used addition to add the number of one color of candy with another color.
Bonus, she loved doing her math!
Valentines Day Worksheets
Children from Kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade will have fun with the candy heart comparison worksheet. Using the candy hearts from their box they will finish the equations with greater than, less than, or equal to.
Candy heart fractions
Your older students grade 3 and grade 4 will enjoy learning about fractions using the Valentines day candy hearts. If they are ready, you can introduce percentiles to them at the same time. The candy heart fractions worksheet are included in the download at the bottom of the page. This is such a FUN way to play and learn about fractions!
Valentines Day Worksheets
Looking for more way to make learning fun during February? Kids will LOVE these Valentine’s Day themed, educational activities. Plus, all of these are free printables.
- These Valentine’s day worksheets allow preschoolers to practice math and literacy with super cute printables that are NO PREP!
- Color by Letter to decorate these cookies with these fun Valentine Worksheets for Preschool
- Make your own Alphabet Book from A to Z with these Valentine’s Day Worksheets to color, read, and learn
- ABC Hole Punching for Valentines Day – preschoolers will have fun working on letter recognition as they use a hole punch with this free printable for February.
- Alpahbet Valentines – kids will have fun preparing Valentines with this fun activity that works on beginning sounds, tracing letters, and matching uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Rhyming Valentines cut and paste printables – these heart workshets are a fun way for kids to practice identifying rhyming words
- Valentines Day Math Clip Cards – practice counting numbers 11-20 with these cute, low prep clip cards
- Our kids favorite tradition! Print out these Valentines Day Printables and leave love notes for each other to read on February 14th!
- Pencil Valentine Printable – super cute free printable “looking sharp” Valentine for kids
- Sneak in some fun writing practice with these Febraury Writing Prompts Calendar
- Practice spelling with this fun, engaging and FREE Printable Valentine’s Day Spelling Activity
- Valentines Day I Spy Printable – this is a fun valentiens day activity that also works on counting and visual discrimination at the same time
- Practice sounding out and spelling short i words with this Heart themed spelling mats.
- Valentine’s Day ABC Hole PunchingActivity – kids will strengthen hand muscles while working on letter recognition
- Valentine sight word coloring pages – kids will have fun reading and gaining fluency with key sight words while revealing these mystery pictures
- A-Z Valentine’s Day Worksheets is fun for kids to practice making capital letters using conversation hearts!
- Practice forming simple words with this Kindergarten Valentines Day CVC word mats
- Make practicing preschool sight words fun with this Chocolate Box Valentine Activities for Preschoolers
- Count to 20 with these cute Valentine Math Clip Cards
- Practice counting to 10 with this Valentine Math Puzzles for pre-k
- Valentines Day Color by Number – students will reveal hidden pictures as they color by number and work on number recognition
- Free Valentine’s Day Tracing Worksheets for Preschoolers – kids will have fun working on hand muscles as they trace these common February items in these tracing worksheets.
- February Color by Number – work on number recognition as students reveal mystery pictures as they color.
- Count and Trace Valentines Day Worksheets with conversation hearts
- FUN, Self-checing Multiplication Valentine Math Activity for Kids
- Work on fractions, percent, and measurement with these Valentine Math Worksheets
- Color by Hundreds Chart Happy valentine’s day mouse activities
- Handy Valentines Day themed Odd and Even Numbers Worksheets
- Valentines Day Number Book – kids will have fun practicing counting with conversation hears as they make a free printable book.
- Kids will have fun practicing addition and subtraction with this clever,Valentine’s day math craft.
- Help kids work on symmetry for kids with these Valentine’s Day Worksheets
- Free Valentine’s day math worksheets – kindergartners will have fun practicing numbers to 100 while they reveal hidden images with these Valentines Day coloring pages
- Use snap cubes with this free printable Valentine Math activity for kindergarten and first graders
- Fun Lock and Key Color Matching Game for toddlers and preschoolers
- Work on making common shapes with these super cute Chocolate Shape Playdough Mats
- Love Potion – Valentines Day Science
- Tic-Tac-Toe Printable Valentine Cards
- Conversation Heart Ooblek – FUN Valentines Day Activity for Kids
- Salt Painting Valentines Day Activity
- EASY Skittles Valentines Day Science Activities
- Happy Slime-tines – Free Printable Valentines Day Cards
- EASY Static Electricity Balloon Experiment
- Practice shapes with this hands-on Valentines Day STEM Activities
- Fizzy Heart Science Project – Valentines Day Activities for Kids
- Add some Valentines Day Science with this super cool and EASY Dancing Hearts Experiment
- Try these FUN Valentine Science Experiments for kids of all ages
- Salt crystal hearts Science Experiment perfect for February
- Plus don’t miss these fun Valentines Books to cuddle up and read this February
- Heart Fish Craft for Valentines Day – kids will have fun cutting and pasting lots of hearts to make this adorable fish craft
- Fingerprint Hearth Tree Valentines Day Craft is super cute and such a precious keepsake craft
- Bear treat cup Valentines Day Craft is cute and practical too
- Red Hot Valentines Slime is so pretty and fun to play with!
- Try this EASY Chocolate playdough recipe to make your creations look like valentines day candy!
- Beautiful Valentines Art Projects – Matisse Style heart craft for kids
- Super cute Heart Mobile Valentines Day Craft for Preschoolers
- Cactus valentine craft – this is such a fun cut and paste Valentines Day Craft for kids
- 30 February Crafts for Kids – so many fun, clever crafts to fill the whole month of February
- Don’t miss these fun February activities for kids
Candy heart math worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!