Kids will love working on division with this fun and free Division Checkers Game. This cool math games checkers allos children to practice dividing by 0s, 1s, 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 8s, 9s, 10s, 11s, 12s, 13s, 14s, and 15s through a fun printable division game. Use our division checker with 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grae, and 6th grade students. Simply print the division games and you are ready to play and learn!
Division Checkers Game
This fun and free division game is a great low prep, printable game for kids to practice and review division! This is a great resource for math, division and more! Our free printable games for kids are so much fun, and a great low prep way to help teach students educational skills they will need for the future. These division games printable is perfect for practicing math with 2nd graders, 3rd graders, 4th graders, 5th graders, 6th graders, and 7th grade students.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this low prep activity for helping students learn simple division. We love teaching our kids the basic skills they will need for the future using fun and exciting games! These low-prep printables would be great used as part of a unit study on maths, division, or as a way for children to practice and review their math, fine motor skills while having fun.
Printable division game
Cool math games checkers
There are 8 different division checkers games in the printable so you can practice dividing by 0s-15s – or any combination therein.
There are various checkers cool math game board choices included are:
- dividing by 0s, 1s, 2s
- dividing by 5s and 10s
- dividing by 3s and 4s
- dividing by 6s and 7s
- dividing by 8s and 9s
- dividing by 11s and 12s
- dividing by 13s, 14s, and 15s
- dividing by all numbers 1-15s
You can have your children decorate the game boards with crayons, markers, or colored pencils if you like. Personally, I think the blackline pops with the bright, bold color of Lego blocks!
They will also need 12 Lego bricks each, with each player choosing a different color. If you don’t have lego blocks, you can use buttons, skittles, M and M’s, erasers, or even candy.
Now set-up your game board like a typical checkers game. As you put the lego pieces on the board you need to say the equation and answer you come up with before you can put your piece on the gameboard.
Division math game
This is so cool! Kids will be engaged and excited to practice division because we’ve turned it into a really cool math game! We are always on the lookout for fun ways for kids to practice with math games.
Looking for more fun, free printable division games for kids to practice math and gain fluency? You will love these division worksheets, printable division games, and more!
- Printable division worksheets that turn into a clever Division mini book!
- Free Division Worksheets that use a deck of cards to practice dividing numbers
- Free DIVISION Printable Math Flash cards
- Baseball Themed Printable Division Games, Knight’s Quest is a fun, Free Printable Division Games for kids!
- Free Printable 4th Grade Math Worksheets , or 5th Grade Math Worksheets, or 6th Grade Math Worksheets
- Seasonal – Winter Math multiplication and division fact family, division Christmas Math Worksheets, Easter Math Challenge, Candy Corn Math – division and multiplication puzzles, Christmas Multiplication math game Christmas Math Worksheets to review, popsicle puzzle Division Activities
- See all our Division Activities!!
Silent e worksheets pdf
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.