Grab these free printable landform worksheets to learn about different types of landforms while sneaking in some themed math and literacy practice too with this huge free printable pack. Each of these landforms worksheet focus on eleven different landforms: canyon, desert, hills, island, lake, mountains, ocean, plain, river, valley and volcano. Use these landforms worksheets pdf free with preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, and 2nd grade students to learn about landforms for kids with these science worksheets that also review other skills too!
This 76-page landforms worksheets pack helps students learn about landforms for kids while at the same time these themed worksheets contains a variety of counting, subtracting, alphabet matching, letter recognition, I spy games, tracing umber words, alphabetical order, and skills to help improve fine motor skills. There are some great landform activities such as placing the names of the landforms in alphabetical order, coloring in the different landforms and completing a Landform mini book for kids to read, color, and learn. These landform worksheets are perfect for preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3 students.
Landforms worksheets pdf free
- Subtraction Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompomor candy onto the correct answer.
Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
Count and Clip Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompomor candy onto the correct answer.
Addition Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompomor candy onto the correct answer.
- I Spy – Count the objects.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Odd One Out – Circle the object that is different.
- What Comes Next? – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Finish the Patterns – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- Creative Writing Pages –Write a story about the picture.
- Write the Numbers –Write the numbers from one to twelve.
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lowercase and uppercase letters together. Can also be used to practice spelling beach-related words.
- Number Cards –Cut out and laminate and use to match the word to the number.
- Trace the Letters – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
Landforms worksheet pdf
- My Landform Booklet – Write a sentence or two about each landform.
- Color in the Landforms – Color in the page
- Cut and Paste Alphabetical Order – Cut out the landforms and paste them in alphabetical order
- Landform Research – Research the landforms and write their definition in the box provided.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompomor candy onto the correct answer.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompomor candy onto the correct answer.
Landform for Kids
Geography for Kids
- Where do I live Printable Activity
- US States for Kids – free worksheets, games, hands-on activities and more for teaching kids about us history and all 50 states
- Easy-to-Make Salt Dough Map
- Country Coloring Pages – Color, Read, and Learn
- Books about Countries around the World
- Tons of Free Printable Maps for Kids
- Printable Continents Book for Kids
- Printable Passports for Kids
- United States Coloring Pages
- Roll into Geography – Printable Geography Games
- Geography Treasure Hunt Activity
- Landmarks for Kids Lego Challenge Cards
- Children around the World printable worksheets
- Landforms Worksheets pdf free
- Snap Geography Games for Kids
- Roll into Geography Games for Kids – simple printable game to learn about continents
- Country Coloring Pages
Science for Kids
Looking for lots more fun, science experiments for kids? You’ve GOT to try some of these outrageously fun science experiments for kids! We have so many fun, creative and easy science experiments for elementary age children:
- 100 Amazing Food science experiments for kids – arranged by type of science
- Colorful Capillary action science experiment (also known as walking water)
- Amaze kids with these 12 Hands on Science experiments with batteries
- 24 Epic Solar system science projects to try this week
- Fun Water balloon science experiment that explores density
- 50 Fun Preschool science experiments the whole family will want to try
- Simple Galaxy science project
- Easy and Fun Dancing Raisins Experiment
- Learn about weather as you find how to make a weather vane
- Eye opening Eye science experiments
- Easy-to- make Air pressure science project
- Amazing POP rocks science experiment is one of our all-time favorite science experiments we like to do during the summer are
- Stunning Chromatography Flowers are so pretty you’ll forget it was as science project!
- How to Make a Lava Lamp – super easy and SO cool!
- 30 Simple machines science projects kids will want to try
- Easy, fascinating, and colorful project answering Why do Leaves Change Color Experiment
- Free Printable Animal Classifications for Kids Cootie Catchers
- 19 Edible science experiments – which delicious project will you try first?
- HUGE Free Solar System Unit (coloring pages, hands on science projects, worksheets, and more!)
- Pipe Cleaner Constellation Activity (As seen on Good Housekeeping!)
- Teach kids about conductivity with this fun squishy circuits projects
- Amazing, Heat Sensitive, Color Changing Slime
- Life Cycles for Kids (from penguin to sunflower and spider to turkey we have LOTS of life cycles to explore and learn about)
- EASY, Colorful Oil and Water Science Experiment
- Kids will be amazed as you change colors of white flowers with this Dying Flowers Science Experiment
- This super cool Lego Zipline is fun and simple to make
- Human Body Project
- Check out this super cool look INSIDE a Volcano Project
- Exploding Watermelon – science experiment that explores potential and kinetic energy with a big WOW moment!
- Memorable Life Size Skeletal system science project – includes free printable template
- Find LOTS more Easy Science Experiments for kids of all ages!
Landforms worksheets pdf
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
>> Landforms Worksheets <<
Thank you so much! This is just what I was looking for.
Thank you again, Stacey! God bless you!
Thank you so much, again! God bless you more for your generosity.
Thank you so much for making this amazing resource for free. We are homeschooling 7 kids between preschool and 3rd grade and this has a little for all of them to work together on!
Thanks for the free resourses