Help your kids get extra 4th grade math practice with these handy 4th Grade Math Worksheets. These free printable 4th grade worksheets are no-prep, simply print the 4th grade math worksheets – pdf and you area raedy for some practice using them as grade 4 math worksheets or 4th grade Mad Minutes! These fourth grade math worksheets are perfect for summer learning, math centers, and extra practice with 4th grade math problems to help kids gain math fluency in fourth grade. Simply print free 4th grade math worksheets and you are ready to go; answer keys included!
4th Grade Math Worksheets
We are always looking for fun ways for our grade 4 students to practice math. It is so important not just for more advanced math, but for their lives that they get lots of practice to form a firm foundation and achieve math fluency. So we try to make it fun so they look forward to and enjoy practicing math. These 4th Grade Math Worksheets can be used as no prep free math worksheets or turned into 4th grade mad minutes to practice addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, word problems, and more.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love that these grade 4 math worksheets help kids practice a variety of 4th grade math problems such as addition (including three digit addition), subtraction (including three digit subtraction), multiplication, division, fractions, word problems, counting money, and more fourth grade math. Use these math worksheets for fourth graders in a math center, as extra practice, seat work, math game for fourth grade, or summer learning to help kids avoid the summer learning loss.
4th grade math
Looking for more of our free math worksheets? Try these:
Free 4th grade math worksheets
This NO PREP free 4th grade worksheets are a great math activity for turning math worksheets into a math game. Simply give students one of the worksheets (they go in order of difficulty) and you are ready for 4th Grade Math .
Although you can certainly use these math worksheets the traditional way – hand them to kids and kids solve math equations and then you check them…… we prefer to make them fun with MAD MINUTES!
4th grade math worksheets free
Free 4th grade math worksheets make practicing math fun, engaging, and memorable way for 4th graders to not only practice math but improve retention and math fluency. Students will remember these better by repeating the same problems day after day until they get better – and they go back to correct their work to improve accuracy.
4th grade math problems
Complete instructions for these free 4th grade math worksheets are included in the set, but here is the gist. You give your 4th grader a Mad Minutes Worksheet face down. Set your timer for 3-5 minutes and when you say “GO” they flip over the Mad Minutes Worksheet and begin solving the math problems. Remind them that the goal is just as much accuracy as it is speed.
Fourth grade math worksheets
When the timer beeps they stop. Now go over the correct answers. (There are answer keys provided at the end of the worksheets). How many did they finish? How many did they get right?
Continue using the same worksheet(s) until they can complete at least 90% with a 90% accuracy in 3-5 minutes.
You’ll love that an answer key for every worksheet is included!
Fun worksheets for 4th grade
- Math Checkers – Multiplication Games Printable
- Lego Printable Multiplication Flashcards
- Leapfrog Printable Multiplication Game
- Frog Fourth Grade Math Worksheets
- 4th Grade Math Worksheets to play Mad Minutes
- Place Value Games
- Pizza Fraction BINGO
- Pirate Reducing Fractions Game
- Hands-on Multiplication Puzzles are a fun way to learn to multiply
- Deck of Cards Free Printable Multiplication Worksheets
- Spin and Multiply Multi Digit Multiplication Games
- Hands-on Introduction to Multiplication with Equal Groups Multiplication
- Quick and easy Multiplication Booklet PDF make practicing more fun than worksheets for multiplication
- Knight’s Quest is a fun, Free Printable Division Games for kids!
- Printable division worksheets that turn into a clever Division mini book!
- Free Division Worksheets that use a deck of cards to practice dividing numbers
- Free DIVISION Printable Math Flash cards
- Baseball Themed Printable Division Game
4th Grade Science
- Cookie Jar Solid Liquid Gas Worksheet – States of MatterActivity
- 2 Hands-on Water Cycle Activities for Kids
- Water Cycle for Kids Printable Flip Book
- Lego Water Cycle Model
- Lego Electricity Experiments for Kids
- Solar System for Kids Lessons – worksheets, science projects, coloring pages, flip books, activities, and more!
- Animal Classification Worksheets or hands-on Animal Classifications for Kids Cootie Catchers
- Life Cycle Worksheets
- How to Make a Weather Vane
- Mind Blowing Magnetic Slime
- EPIC Magnet Experiments for Kids
- Minion Squishy Circuits
- Simple Light Bulb Experiment
4th grade worksheets free
earth and space; plants; the cycle of life; animals; electricity and magnetism; and motion and sound. … Students also often learn about these topics in relation to their location and where they live.
- Free Printable 4th Grade Reading List
- Lots of 4th Grade Worksheets
- Learn to use Dictionary with Dictionary Detectives!
- Solve it Parts of Speech Game
- Parts of Speech BINGO
- Doctor Contraction Matching Game
- Digraph Bingo
- Book Report Template
4th grade printable worksheets
- American Symbols for Kids Research Worksheets – these worksheets are for older elementary age children to reserach the sybol and fill in the spaces provided
- 50 States Worksheets – includes template where children will fill-in the following information: Capital, Chief Products, Brief History, Things to See, Weather Graph, Where is the state in the US?, Longitude & Latitude Map Skills Math Activity as you travel from state to state, Did you Know section, Population & Size Graphs, Map Work (including time zone activity), Plants & Animals, and more!
- Cute, Free Printable State Coloring Pages – full page coloring sheets with state map, state flag, state bird, state flower, major state landmarks, etc.
- Help kids learn to identify states by their shape and match the state name with the capital with this fun States and Capitals Matching Game
- Free President Worksheets – Learn about all the American presidents with this fill-in-the-box research worksheets for elementary age students.
- Election Worksheets for Kids – How Americans elect a new president book to read, color, and learn plus reading comprehension worksheets too
- Native Americans for Kids – explore various tribes in this 5 lesson unit where you will create a free printable book, complete native americna worksheets, make PVC tent, totem poles, Indian fry bread, husk dolls, recreate an archeological dig with arrow heads, and more!
- Colonial America for Kids takes kids on a journey back to the first settlers in America – eat Gruel, make a Wattle & Daub house, create a tin lantern, write with a quill, make simple Johnny Cakes, make you own marbles, create traditional silhouette art projects, and more.
American Revolution Worksheets and activities for kids – In 4 units your students will learn what events lead up to the American Revolution and famous figures while making dragon pistols, roll their own cartridges, working spy cipher, cold feet activity.
- Westward Expanion for Kids – History comes alive as they learn about the Oregon trail, pony express, gold rush, transcontinental railroad, and more with printables and activities like making a covered wagon, homemade crackers, how to square dance, pan for gold, and make a railroad project.
- Civil War for Kids – We have recommendations for mapping and visiting famous battle sights nearby, printable civil war board game, make an informative emergent reader, create a flip book or people students should know, and complete some free printable Civil War worksheets.
- Rosa Parks Worksheets pdf – Free Printable Reader to Color and Learn
- Martin Luther King Jr for Kids Printable Reader to Color and Learn
- Titanic for Kids Reader to Color and Learn
- Decade Pennants – Printable US History Timeline in black and white or color
- Learn about the Roaring 1920s for Kids – Printable Book to Read, Color, and Learn
- 1930s for Kids – Printable Book about the Golden age of Hollywood, Great Depression for Kids and more to read, color, and learn
- Life in the 1940s America for Kids Reader
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin your free homeschool? We have over 1,000,000 pages of Educational Worksheets including resources for: pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets, 1st grade worksheets, 2nd grade worksheets, 3rd grade worksheets, 4th grade worksheets, 5th grade worksheets, 6th grade worksheets, and more. Plus see our history lessons for kids, printable math games, language arts worksheets, sight word worksheets, free alphabet printables, and cvc word activities for kids of all ages!
4th grade math worksheets – pdf
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!