Help your kids get extra math practice with these free printable 4th Grade Math Worksheets, perfect for summer learning and extra learning to help kids gain math fluency.
4th Grade Math Worksheets
We are always looking for fun ways for our 4th graders to practice math. It is so important not just for more advanced math, but for their lives that they get lots of practice to form a firm foundation and actieve math fuency. So we try to make it fun so they look forward to and enjoy practicing math.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love that these printable math worksheets help kids practice a variety of skills such as addition (including three digit addition), subtraction (including three digit subtraction), multiplication, division, fractions, word problems, counting money, and more fourth grade math. Use them in a math center, as extra practice, seat work, math game for fourth grade, or summer learning to help kids avoid the summer learning loss.
Looking for more of our free math worksheets? Try these:
Free 4th Grade Math Worksheets
This NO PREP math activity is great for turning math worksheets into a math game. Simply give students one of the worksheets (they go in order of difficulaty) and you are ready for 4th Grade Math .
Although you can certainly use these math worksheets the traditional way – hand them to kids and kids solve math equations and then you check them…… we prefer to make them fun with MAD MINUTES!
4th Grade Mad Minutes Worksheets makes a fun, engaging, and memorable way for 4th graders to not only practice math but improve retention and math fluency. Students will remember these better by repeating the same problems day after day until they get better – and they go back to correct their work to improve accuracy.
4th grade Math Worksheets
Complete instructions are included in the download, but here is the gist. You give your 4th grader a Mad Minutes Worksheet face down. Set your timer for 3-5 minutes and when you say “GO” they flip over the Mad Minutes Worksheet and begin solving the math problems. Remind them that the goal is just as much accuracy as it is speed.
When the timer beeps they stop. Now go over the correct answers. (There are answer keys provided at the end of the worksheets). How many did they finish? How many did they get right?
Continue using the same worksheet(s) until they can complete at least 90% with a 90% accuracy in 3-5 minutes.
You’ll love that an answer key for every worksheet is included!
4th Grade Math
Looking for more fun, hands-on and engaginge fourth grade math games and printables to help children gain math fluency? You will love these resources!
- Apple Picking Multiplication Game
- Brick Multiplication Flashcards
- Christmas Math Worksheets (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, number words)
- Deck of Cards: Division Printable
- Deck of Cards: Multiplication Printable
- Division Worksheets – Mini Book
- Don’t Get Caught Fishy Multiplication Game
- Home Run Division Math Game
- Hopscotch Multiplication Math Game
- Hot Chocolate Math: Multiplication and Division Worksheets
- Hungry Caterpillars Money Games
- Knights Quest Division Game
- Leap Frog Multiplication game
- Minion Division Flashcards
- Money Game Puzzles
- Robot Money Practice
- Multiplication Worksheets Mini Book
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin homeschooling for free? We have over 1,000,000 pages of FREE 4th grade worksheets, pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets, grade 1 worksheets, second grade worksheets, 3rd grade worksheets, and more for K12. Plus see our history lesson plans, printable math worksheets, english worksheets, sight words activities, and cvc word games for kids of all ages!
Download 4th Grade Math Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!