We love making math fun with fun, hands-on math games! Instead of having your kids work on drilling multiplication tables, turn it into a fun activity instead with multiplication checkers! Simply print the multiplication games printable pdf file with the multiplication game. We have lots of different board games to practice multiplying by 0s, 1s, 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 8s, 9s, 10s, 11s, 12s, 13s, 14s, and 15s. This multiplication games printable is perfect for practicing math with 2nd graders, 3rd graders, 4th graders, 5th graders, 6th graders, and 7th grade students.
Multiplication Games Printable
Children needs lots of practice learning their multiplication facts. They need to know these equations down pat – accurately and quickly as they are the building blocks of all future math! While multiplication flashcards and multiplication worksheets can be handy, and are an easy way to practice. We think both you and your students will much prefer this fun multiplication math games! There are 7 different multiplication checkers games in the printable so you can practice multiplying by 0s-15s – or any combination therein.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this super cute and fun multiplication games for grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, grade 6, and grade 7 students. Use these multiplication games printable pdf as extra practice, summer learning, at a math center in your classroom, or as a supplemental educational activity to your math curriculum. Best of all, this math game is FREE and NO PREP!
Multiplication games printable pdf
HINT: You can have your children decorate the gameboards with crayons, markers, or colored pencils if you like. Personally, I think the blackline pops with the bright, bold color of Lego blocks!
This cool math checkers has several choices depending on the age of your child. My kids have been skip counting since they were in Kindergarten as part of our Classical Conversations curriculum. This activity helps take skip counting to the next level by helping children learn to solve individual equations without having to go through the entire skip counting song or pattern to get to the answer. This is great for achieving math fluency they will need in higher math.
There are various checkers cool math gameboard choices included are:
- multiplying by 0s, 1s, 2s
- multiplying by 5s and 10s
- multiplying by 3s and 4s
- multiplying by 6s and 7s
- multiplying by 8s and 9s
- multiplying by 11s and 12s
- multiplying by 13s, 14s, and 15s
- multiplying by all numbers 1-15s
Multiplication math games
This is so cool! Kids will be engaged and excited to practice multiplication because we’ve turned it into a really cool math game! We are always on the look out for fun ways for kids to practice with a 5th grade math games. We’ve found a really fun multiplication game for kids!
Multiplication Facts games
- Math Checkers – multiplication games printable pdf
- Lego free printable multiplication flash cards pdf
- Printable Multiplication Game math frog multiplication
- Apple Picking Multiplication Game
- Deck of Cards Free Multiplication Worksheets
- Don’t Get Caught Fishy Multiplication Games
- Interactive free multiplication worksheets
- Printable multiplication hopscotch activity
- 15 Multiplication Table
- Multiplication tic tac toe Game
- Science Multiplication Color by Number Worksheets
- Free Multiplication Wheel Printable
- Skip Counting Worksheets to 15s or these skip counting chart worksheets to 15
- Multiplication Puzzles to introduce grouping and multiplying to kids in a fun way
- Multi Digit multiplication spinner game
- Free Printable Multiplication 4th grade math worksheets
- Lots of multiplication games printables and activitites to make learning FUN
- Free math frog grade 4 is another fun way to practice multiplying with a frog theme
- Hands-on Introduction to Multiplication with Equal Groups Multiplication
- Quick and easy Multiplication Booklet PDF make practicing more fun than worksheets for multiplication
- Dot-to-Dot Skip Counting Multiplication Worksheets
- Cute Skip Counting Board Games
- Free Printable Skip Counting Mazes
- Skip Counting Posters 2s-15s
- Multiplication snowman multiplication puzzles
- Winter multiplication worksheets multiplication fact family worksheets
- Valentine’s day multiplication worksheets with self-checking multiplication lacing activity
- St patrick’s day math 4th grade – multiplication cards
- Spring Showers Multiplication Craft
- Easter Math activities Challenge – fun way to practice math
- Multiplication Worksheets, Math Posters, Multiplication Cards
- Candy Corn Math – multiplication puzzles
- Pumpkin Multiplication puzzles
- Multiplication Math Christmas tree math game for kids
- Printable Math Christmas worksheets to review addition, subtraction, multiplicationa, and division
- Knights Quest division games printable
- Home Run printable division games
- See all our Free Multiplication Printables!
Looking for more free lego printables for kids of all ages? Try these resources
- ⭐ READER FAVORTE – Lego Letters Alphabet Mats to build and trace letters from A-Z
- Trace Lego Numbers using bricks with these free printable duplo mats
- Build and Write Lego Writing Prompts
- Under the Sea Lego Writing Prompts
- Free Multiplication Games Printable with Lego
- Lego Multiplication Flash cards printable
- Tons of Lego themed printable spelling test for kids
- Learn the books of the Bible with this hands-on Lego Bible activity for kids
- Back to School Lego Challenge Ideas
- Free Printable Halloween Lego Challenge
- Lego Alphabet Cards
- Lego All About Me Worksheets
- Free Lego Printables Activities for Kids Poster
- Use these Free Printable Lego Challenge Cards to learn about famous landmarks from around the world as they use their creativity to recreate these famous buildings from the Taj Mahal to the Eiffel Tower and 24 more.
- EASY Lego Balloon Car project for kids
- Journaling with Lego is a fun Lego writing prompts
- Squishy Circuits Lego Science Expeirments
- Kids will love making their own maze activity. If you use duplo blocks use a ping pong ball, if you use lego bricks use a marble.
- Hands-on Lego Spelling Game
- 100 Ideas for Learning with Lego Activities
- This simple-to-make Lego Zipline is great for teaching kids a variety of skills and having an EPIC afternoon.
- Lego Water Wheel Project
Free printable multiplication games
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
>> Lego Multiplication Game <<
I am excited to have this lesson/game for my students. I am going to use on our game day. Thanks a million
Your multiplication activities are amazing. I am trying to print some of the free resources but am having difficulty. Any advice would be amazing
I love this multiplication game. I teach second grade and I was wondering if you had any plans in making any addition versions. I know you would have a lot of interested teachers! Thanks!