We love making math fun with fun, hands-on math games! Instead of having your kids work on drilling multiplication tables, turn it into a fun activity instead with multiplication checkers! Download the pdf file with the printable multiplication games. We have lots of different board games to practice multiplying by 0s, 1s, 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 8s, 9s, 10s, 11s, 12s, 13s, 14s, and 15s. This cool math games checkers is perfect for practicing math with 2nd graders, 3rd graders, 4th graders, 5th graders, 6th graders, and 7th grade students.
Children needs lots of practice learning their multiplication facts. They need to know these equations down pat – accurately and quickly as they are the building blocks of all future math! While multiplication flashcards and multiplication worksheets can be handy, and are an easy way to practice. We think both you and your students will much prefer this fun checker math game! There are 7 different multiplication checkers in the printable so you can practice multiplying by 0s-15s – or any combination therein.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this super cute and FUN math game for grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, grade 6, and grade 7 students. Use them as extra practice, summer learning, at a math center in your classroom, or as a supplemental educational activity to your math curriculum. Best of all, this math game is FREE and NO PREP!
Cool math games checkers
You can print on cardstock for extra durability, but it isn’t necessary. The pages are in black and white to save you on printer ink costs.
HINT: You can have your children decorate the gameboards with crayons, markers, or colored pencils if you like. Personally, I think the blackline pops with the bright, bold color of Lego blocks!
Multiplication Games Printable
This cool math checkers has several choices depending on the age of your child. My kids have been skip counting since they were in Kindergarten as part of our Classical Conversations curriculum. This activity helps take skip counting to the next level by helping children learn to solve individual equations without having to go through the entire skip counting song or pattern to get to the answer. This is great for achieving math fluency they will need in higher math.
There are various checkers cool math gameboard choices included are:
- multiplying by 0s, 1s, 2s
- multiplying by 5s and 10s
- multiplying by 3s and 4s
- multiplying by 6s and 7s
- multiplying by 8s and 9s
- multiplying by 11s and 12s
- multiplying by 13s, 14s, and 15s
- multiplying by all numbers 1-15s
Printable Math Game
Checker Math Game
This is so cool! Kids will be engaged and excited to practice multiplication because we’ve turned it into a really cool math game! We are always on the look out for fun ways for kids to practice with a 5th grade math games. We’ve found a really fun multiplication game for kids!
Multiplication for Kids
Looking for more free multiplication printables to get kids excited about learning? You will love these educational ideas:
- Apple Picking Multiplication Game
- Deck of Cards: Multiplication Printable
- 35 Multiplication Activities for Kids
- Interactive Multiplication Mats
- Don’t Get Caught Fishy Multiplication Game
- Hopscotch Multiplication Practice
- Hot Chocolate Math: Multiplication & Division
- Spring Multiplication Math Craft
- Leap Frog Multiplication game
- Lego Multiplication Flashcards
- Pumpkin Multiplication Puzzles
- Snowman Multiplication Game
- Mazes: Skip Counting Printables by 2s-10s
Looking for more free lego printables for kids of all ages? Try these resources
- Numbers Mats using Lego bricks
- Lego Multiplication Flashcards
- Tons of Lego themed printable spelling tests
- Teaching Fractions with Lego
- Learning the Books of the Bible with Lego
- Lego All About Me Printable
- Lego Minifigure Spelling Game
- Journaling with Lego is a fun creative writing idea
- 100 Ideas for Learning with Lego
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin homeschooling for free? We have over 1,000,000 pages of FREE 4th grade worksheets, pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets, grade 1 worksheets, second grade worksheets, 3rd grade worksheets, and more for K12. Plus see our history lesson plans, free math games, english worksheets, sight words activities, and cvc word games for kids of all ages!
Printable Multiplication Games
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!