I get questions weekly asking for help downloading my files. Most of my files are too large to email. Here are some possible solutions for the most common questions I get:
How to Download a file from www.123homeschool4me.com
- Click on the link that says “Download _______”
- It will open up Google Drive. Google Drive is a quick, easy, and FREE way for me to share my creations with you!
Solutions to Common Downloading Problems
- Sign out of your account (1 out of 1000 says this fixes the problem) – no idea why!
- Try a different browser – For some reason Firefox and ipads act up more than others with google drive. Try to access the file from your home computer on Chrome (my fav) or Internet Explorer.
- Restart Your Computer – Sometimes your computer just needs to clear itself out.
- Look for Downlaod in bottom of screen – some settings start the download in the bottom and people just miss it.
- It says no preview possible & could harm my computer! Sorry, not sure how to get around this. When my files are REALLY big it can’t render a preview. So it says that as a standard precaution. If you click download anyway you will be good to go, but I know it is a little alarming, sorry!
- As a LAST results you can try to email me 123homeschool4me (at)gmail.com and I will try to help you fiture it out. This option will take longer as I cannot promise how quickly I can get back to you, you understand I’m a busy homeschooling Mom – but I’ll do my best to make it as quick as possible. The other problem,many of my freebies that are too large to email.
#2 – How do I save/print the file?
How to grab Email Freebies
- Make sure you signed up to receive 123 Homeschool 4 Me email updates here. Just enter your email address, the CAPTCHA (to make sure your human) and click enter.
- Confirm you got the email. If you don’t see it within minutes chances are it went into your “other” folder – also known as SPAM. Just look in spam and click “not spam” on the message.
- Check for Freebie listed on welcome email
- Get access to any current Email Subscriber Freebies with every email. here is what you’ll see:
How to Grab Facebook ONLY Freebies
First you need to like 123 Homeschool 4 Me on Facebook here.
If you have anymore concerns or questions, please feel free to email me at 123homeschool4me (at) gmail.com.
(NOTE: The @ in my email address is spelled out in paranthesis to help cut down spam.)