Kids are going to love practicing multiplication with this fun, hands on Valentines Day Multiplication Game! The heart, Valentines Day theme is perfect for some seasonal fun. Best part, this math game is self checking! Perfect for 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade!
Practicing multiplication can seem tedious.
But it is so important for kids to practice those multiplication facts to achieve math fluency. It is the foundation for all future math!
Kids are going to love completing these fun, self checking cool math games.
Valentines Day Multiplication Game
To play this self-checking math game for 2nd-6th grade just print the hearts (two sided).
Now laminate the hearts and hole punch the circles. Then use a 2 foot piece of red yarn and tie a knot one one end. Starting at any equation to down through the hole and bring it back to the top at the correct answer to the equation. Now pick another equation and repeat. Continue until all the equations are solved.
At the end, turn to look at the bottom to make sure the yarn goes over the lines. If it doesn’t, you didn’t’ solve the equations right and need to try again.
HINT: You can print this on red cardstock using the Black and White edition OR print the colored edition on plain white paper.
See this activity in action:
Valentines Day Learning Activities for Kids
- Free Valentines Day Number Book
- Printable Valentines Day Create A Word
- Cute Valentines Day Color by Number
- Hands on Valentines Day Candy Heart Estimation
- Valentines Day Alphabet Book
- Conversation Hearts Sight Words
- Valentines Day Candy Box Math (Toddler-4th grade)
Download Valentines Day Multiplication Game
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!