Kids are going to love practicing multiplication with this fun, hands on Valentines Day Multiplication Game! The heart, Valentines Day theme is perfect for some seasonal fun. Best part, this math game is self checking! Perfect for 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade!
Usually practicing multiplication can seem tedious, but not with this Valentines Day Activity
But it is so important for kids to practice those multiplication facts to achieve math fluency — it is the foundation for all future math!
Kids are going to love completing this fun multiplication games, plus you’ll love that this math game is self checking too!
Printable Multiplication Game
This multiplication game is a fun way for children to practice math while having fun. There is a heart lacing card for each of the numbers children are learning to multiply with.
This is perfect for parents to use as an extra math practice for improving math facts or for classroom teachers to use as a Valentine’s Day themed math center perfect for February. This is great used as a multiplication games for 3rd grade.
Now, laminate the hearts to make them sturdier. Then cut out the yeart shape. Finally, use a hole punch to pop out the circles around each of the yearts.
Children will need a 2 foot piece of red, pink, purple, or white yarn to complete the Valentines day Math activity. Tie a knot one one end. Then, starting at any equation, go down from the top colored side through the hole and bring it back to the top at the correct answer to the equation. Now pick another equation to go down through the whole and again bring up the yarn on the correct answer. Continue until all the equations are solved. This is such great multiplication practice.
Printable Math Game
At the end, turn to look at the bottom to make sure the yarn goes over the lines. If it doesn’t, you didn’t’ solve the equations right and need to try again.
This is such a fun math games for kids, to pratice multiplication facts and math fluency with a fun February themed activity. Use this with grade 3 math, grade 4 math, grade 5 math, and grade 6 math.
Valentines Day Activities
Looking for more fun, educational and FREE printable valentines day ideas for kids? You will love these resources:
- Super Cute Valentines Day Candy Letter Find Worksheets
- Free Valentines Day Number Book
- Super cute Valentines Day themed CVC Words Activity
- Printable Valentines Day Create A Word
- Valentines Day Symmetry with Kids
- Cute Valentines Day Color by Number
- Hands on Valentines Day Candy Heart Estimation
- Valentines Day Worksheets for Prek / K
- Building & Tracing Letters with Conversation Hearts
- Valentines Day Printable Alphabet Book
- Conversation Hearts Sight Words
- Valentines Day Math Craft
- Chocolate Box Preschool Sight Words Activity
- Valentines Day Candy Box Math (Toddler-4th grade)
- Adorable Heart Tree Valentines Day Craft
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin homeschooling for free? We have over 1,000,000 pages of FREE 4th grade worksheets, pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets, grade 1 worksheets, second grade worksheets, 3rd grade worksheets, and more for K12. Plus see our history lesson plans, free math games, english worksheets, sight words activities, and cvc word games for kids of all ages!
Multiplication Games for Kids
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!