Make a super cute valentine fish craft in February with this free printable valentines crafts for preschoolers. Just print, cut-and-paste this pretty heart fish craft. This cute Heart Fish Craft for Valentines Day is perfect for toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade students. Simply print heart fish craft template pdf file with preschool valentines day craft and you are ready to make an easy preschool valentines crafts.
Valentine fish craft
Looking for a quick and easy heart fish craft. This fun-to-make Valentines Day craft for kids has so many options and is great to make for a friend valentine, rainbow fish craft, Febraury craft for kids, or an ocean theme fish craft for kids . THis valentine fish craft is perfect for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3 students. I love easy printable crafts for kids to save on finding complicated crafts – just freebie, scissors, glue, and crayons and you have a cute fish craft for toddlers. You are going to love this Heart Fish Craft for Valentines Day. It takes the work out of making your February crafts. Plus check out the fun valentine activities for preschoolers for turning it into a class, family, homeschool, or co-op craft too!
Valentine’s day printable crafts
Heart Fish Craft
Start out by printing the fish craft template which includes the black and white fish and a pages of printable hearts (Both in color or black and white). Next cut out the hearts and you are ready to make your super cute heart fish craft for Valentines Day.
This cute heart craft is the perfect Valentines Day craft for kids, to go along with the Rainbow Fish, or any other fun ocean theme.
Valentine’s day crafts for preschoolers
Kids can color the front of the fish to add a splash of personalized color. Then have kids glue the hearts on the fish body 3 hearts per row.
Valentine art and craft ideas for preschoolers
After four rows of 3 hears per row, put just 2 hearts in the fifth row, and one in the 6th row.
How cute is this easy Valentines Day Craft looking?!
Valentine Day Craft for Kids
Next, add four hearts per tail fin. Finally add 3 hearts to the top fin and one to the bottom. Your Christmas Craft for Kids is all ready. Now you can choose to leave your fish on the paper or cut it out.
Personally, I think these look the best cut out, but you can do whatever you like.
Valentines day activities for preschoolers
If you have multiple kids, you can print out one of our cute “we love schooling together” pages and tape all your family fishes together. Super cute, right?
This also makes an adorable February bulletin board for Preschool, Kindergarten, and first grade kids!
Valentines Day Language Arts
- Chocolate Sight Words Valentine’s day activities for preschoolers – matching activity to practice identifying and reading key sight words.
- Parts of Speech Valentines Day Activities – perfect for February, this valentines day activity is a great way for kids to practice sorting noun, verb, and adjective Valentines.
- Rhyming Valentines day worksheets to cut and paste and practice identifying rhyming words
- Heart CVC Words Valentine activities for kindergarten– students will have fun practicing the sounds letters make while building CVC words with alphabet conversation hearts
- Color by Sight Word Valentine Worksheets – kids will have fun reading and gaining fluency with key sight words while revealing these mystery pictures
- Valentines Day Sight Words Mats – super cute, low prep activity for practicing bulding sight words
- Roses are Red Poem Rhyming Puzzles – Valentines day activities for kindergarten
- Valentine’s day spelling – this is such a fun spelling activity for Valentines day with kids of all ages
- LlamaValentines Writing free printable stationary to work on writing skills in February.
- Short i words heart mats to help kids practice short i words
- Febraury Writing Prompts Calendar – give kids ideas to encourage lots of writing practice with this free printable
- Pre-writing Valentine Worksheets for preschool
- February Writing Prompts – print off these writing prompts that containt different sized lines for K-4th graders
Valentines Day Math
- Valentines Day Math Activities – students will have fun practicing addition and subtraction within 10 while making this super cute cut-and-paste February math craft
- Free Valentines Day Color by Number – students will reveal hidden pictures as they color by number and work on number recognition
- Valentine math worksheets – kindergartners will have fun practicing numbers to 100 while they reveal hidden images with these Valentines Day coloring pages
- Measurement Valentines Day math worksheets for helping upper elementary age kids with learning about measurements
- Valentines Roll and Cover math activity for working on number sense
- Happy Valentines Day Mouse Hundreds Chart Valentines Day Math
- Color by odd and even numbers Valentines Day Math Worksheets
- Hundreds Chart Valentines Day Color by Number Worksheets for Febuary
- Fun Valentines Day Math working on estimating with kids
- Valentines Day Worksheets learning about symmetry with drawing prompts.
- Heart Penguin Skip Counting Strips – simple Valentine math for kindergartners
- Valentines Day Color by Odd and Even Numbers Worksheets
- Love Monster Ten Frame Valentines Day Math Activities
- Practice a variety of math and literacy skills with these Free Valentine’s day worksheets for preschoolers!
Valentines Day Science
- These super cute and EASY Science Valentines use science to blow up a balloon to reveal a hidden message
- Simply science fun Fizzy Love Potion Valentines Day Activities for Preschoolers
- Kids will be amazed with this fun density jar Valentines Day Science Experiment (honey, corn syrup, maple syrup, hand soap, water, vegetable oil)or try this density valentines day science (corn syrup, whole milk, lavender dish soap, water, baby oil, rubbing alcohol)
- Quick and easy, February Fizzy Hearts Science Experiment
- Valentines Day Experiment making slt crystal hearts in February
- Simple Dancing Hearts Experiment – Valentines day activities for preschoolers and kids of all ages!
- February themed, Simple balloon static electricity experiments for kids
- Valentines Day Science with Magic Milk activity
- Love Potion #9 Valentines Day activities for preschoolers
- Simple Oil and Water Valentines Day Science for kids
- Skittle Heart Science valentines day activities for toddlers
- 25 Epic Valentines Day Science Experiments for kids
Other Valentines Day Printables
- Cactus valentine craft – free printable valentine activities for preschoolers to cut and paste
- Heart Fish Craft for Valentines Day – kids will have fun cutting and pasting lots of hearts to make this adorable fish craft
- I spy Valentine Worksheet – this is a fun valentines day activity that also works on counting and visual discrimination at the same time
- Pencil Valentine Printable – super cute free printable “looking sharp” Valentine for kids
- Hugs and Kisses Tic-tac-toe Preschool Valentine
- Valentine coloring pages for preschool – kids will have fun improving coordination and strengthning fine motor skills with these pre writing pages.
- Free Valentines Day Pre-Writing Worksheets – fun way for kids to strenthen hand muscles and cordination with a fun February theme.
- Sunday school valentine crafts – perfect February craft for students learning about the ten commandments
- Simple, Free Valentines day coloring pages pdf – simple coloring pages perfect for toddler, preschool, and kindergartners
- Plus don’t forget to grab these valentine books for preschool or take a peak at our Preschool Valentine Ideas or our Valentines Day Theme for Elementary age students.
Free printable valentines crafts for preschoolers
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission.
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!