Make a super cute February craft for kids in a snap with this free Printable Valentines Day Craft. Just print, cut-and-paste this pretty heart fish craft. This cute Heart Fish Craft for Valentines Day is perfect for toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade students. Simply download pdf file with preschool valentines day craft and you are ready to make an easy preschool valentines crafts.
Heart fish craft
Looking for a quick and easy heart fish craft. This fun-to-make Valentines Day craft for kids has so many options and is great to make for a friend valentine, rainbow fish craft, Febraury craft for kids, or an ocean theme fish craft for kids . THis valentine fish craft is perfect for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3 students. I love easy printable crafts for kids to save on finding complicated crafts – just freebie, scissors, glue, and crayons and you have a cute fish craft for toddlers. You are going to love this Heart Fish Craft for Valentines Day. It takes the work out of making your February crafts. Plus check out the fun valentine activities for preschoolers for turning it into a class, family, homeschool, or co-op craft too!
Heart fish craft template
Start out by printing the fish craft template which includes the black and white fish and a pages of printable hearts (Both in color or black and white). Next cut out the hearts and you are ready to make your super cute heart fish craft for Valentines Day.
This cute heart craft is the perfect Valentines Day craft for kids, to go along with the Rainbow Fish, or any other fun ocean theme.
Preschool valentines day craft
Kids can color the front of the fish to add a splash of personalized color. Then have kids glue the hearts on the fish body 3 hearts per row.
Preschool valentines crafts
After four rows of 3 hears per row, put just 2 hearts in the fifth row, and one in the 6th row.
How cute is this easy Valentines Day Craft looking?!
Valentine activities for preschoolers
Next, add four hearts per tail fin. Finally add 3 hearts to the top fin and one to the bottom. Your Christmas Craft for Kids is all ready. Now you can choose to leave your fish on the paper or cut it out.
Personally, I think these look the best cut out, but you can do whatever you like.
Printable Valentines Day Craft
If you have multiple kids, you can print out one of our cute “we love schooling together” pages and tape all your family fishes together. Super cute, right?
This also makes an adorable February bulletin board for Preschool, Kindergarten, and first grade kids!
Valentines Day Worksheets
Looking for more way to make learning fun during February? Kids will LOVE these Valentine’s Day themed, educational activities. Plus, all of these are free printables.
- These Valentine’s day worksheets allow preschoolers to practice math and literacy with super cute printables that are NO PREP!
- Color by Letter to decorate these cookies with these fun Valentine Worksheets for Preschool
- Make your own Alphabet Book from A to Z with these Valentine’s Day Worksheets to color, read, and learn
- ABC Hole Punching for Valentines Day – preschoolers will have fun working on letter recognition as they use a hole punch with this free printable for February.
- Alpahbet Valentines – kids will have fun preparing Valentines with this fun activity that works on beginning sounds, tracing letters, and matching uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Rhyming Valentines cut and paste printables – these heart workshets are a fun way for kids to practice identifying rhyming words
- Valentines Day Math Clip Cards – practice counting numbers 11-20 with these cute, low prep clip cards
- Our kids favorite tradition! Print out these Valentines Day Printables and leave love notes for each other to read on February 14th!
- Pencil Valentine Printable – super cute free printable “looking sharp” Valentine for kids
- Valentines Day I Spy Printable – this is a fun valentiens day activity that also works on counting and visual discrimination at the same time
- Practice sounding out and spelling short i words with this Heart themed spelling mats.
- Valentine’s Day ABC Hole PunchingActivity – kids will strengthen hand muscles while working on letter recognition
- Valentine sight word coloring pages – kids will have fun reading and gaining fluency with key sight words while revealing these mystery pictures
- A-Z Valentine’s Day Worksheets is fun for kids to practice making capital letters using conversation hearts!
- Practice forming simple words with this Kindergarten Valentines Day CVC word mats
- Make practicing preschool sight words fun with this Chocolate Box Valentine Activities for Preschoolers
- Count to 20 with these cute Valentine Math Clip Cards
- Practice counting to 10 with this Valentine Math Puzzles for pre-k
- Valentines Day Color by Number – students will reveal hidden pictures as they color by number and work on number recognition
- Free Valentines Day Tracing Pages – kids will have fun working on hand muscles as they trace these common February items in these tracing worksheets.
- February Color by Number – work on number recognition as students reveal mystery pictures as they color.
- Count and Trace Valentines Day Worksheets with conversation hearts
- FUN, Self-checing Multiplication Valentine Math Activity for Kids
- Work on fractions, percent, and measurement with these Valentine Math Worksheets
- Color by Hundreds Chart Happy valentine’s day mouse activities
- Handy Valentines Day themed Odd and Even Numbers Worksheets
- Valentines Day Number Book – kids will have fun practicing counting with conversation hears as they make a free printable book.
- Kids will have fun practicing addition and subtraction with this clever,Valentine’s day math craft.
- Help kids work on symmetry for kids with these Valentine’s Day Worksheets
- Free Valentine’s day math worksheets – kindergartners will have fun practicing numbers to 100 while they reveal hidden images with these Valentines Day coloring pages
- Use snap cubes with this free printable Valentine Math activity for kindergarten and first graders
- Fun Lock and Key Color Matching Game for toddlers and preschoolers
- Work on making common shapes with these super cute Chocolate Shape Playdough Mats
- Add some Valentines Day Science with this super cool and EASY Dancing Hearts Experiment
- Salt crystal hearts Science Experiment perfect for February
- Plus don’t miss these fun Valentines Books to cuddle up and read this February
- Heart Fish Craft for Valentines Day – kids will have fun cutting and pasting lots of hearts to make this adorable fish craft
- Fingerprint Hearth Tree Valentines Day Craft is super cute and such a precious keepsake craft
- Bear treat cup Valentines Day Craft is cute and practical too
- Beautiful Valentines Art Projects – Matisse Style heart craft for kids
- Cactus valentine craft – this is such a fun cut and paste Valentines Day Craft for kids
- 30 February Crafts for Kids – so many fun, clever crafts to fill the whole month of February
- Don’t miss these fun February activities for kids
Download Heart Fish Craft for Valentines Day
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission.
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!