Kids will have fun practicing numbers 0-20 with this FREE printable Writing Numbers on Valentines Activity. Perfect for preschool and Kindergarten age kids.
Looking for more, fun Free kidnergarten math printables to make learning fun? You will love these resources:
- Bubble Kindergarten Math Worksheets – free printable math worksheets to help kindergartners practice while having fun
- Math Mysteries – this is such a fun, clever way for kids to practice addition and subtraction
- Addition Tic-Tac-Toe Math – this is such a fun way to help kids practice with a math game
- February math Craft – kids will have fun solving math equations while cutting and pasting this math craft together
- Math Worksheets and Games – tons of fun, free printables for kids of all ages.
- Farm Money Practice – kids will have fun learning to count coins and money with this fun activity
- Fall Sequence of Events Worksheets – this is such a fun math activity for kindergartners
- Number Bonds to 10 Fishing Craft – this is such a fun way for kids to practice math while making a cute craft
- Dinosaur Color by Number Worksheets – kids will have fun revealing hidden images while working on number recognition
- Hands on Goldfish Addition Practice – snacks make learning fun!
Kids will have fun practicing tracing numbers 0-20 while having fun with this Valentines Day Math Activity perfect for toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age kids.
Valentines Day Math
Start out by printing the pages for the numbers you are working on. There are two valentine envelopes per page. Next, laminate the pages and finally cut the envelopes out.
Kids will use a dry erase marker to trace the numbers on the envelopes to practice writing numbers to 20.
Finally, kids will practice counting stamps for each envelope. This is such a fun Valentines Day math activity for preschool and kindergarten age kids.
Valentines Day Worksheets
Looking for more way to make learning fun during February? Kids will LOVE these Valentine’s Day themed, educational activities. Plus, all of these are free printables.
- These Valentines Day Worksheets allow preschoolers to practice math and literacy with super cute printables that are NO PREP!
- ABC Hole Punching for Valentines Day – preschoolers will have fun working on letter recognition as they use a hole punch with this free printable for February.
- Alpahbet Valentines – kids will have fun preparing Valentines with this fun activity that works on beginning sounds, tracing letters, and matching uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Valentine Alphabet Book is fun for kids to practice making capital letters using conversation hearts!
- Printable Cactus Valentines – these adorable cut and paste valentines for kids are a great way for preschoolers to practice strengthening hand muscles and coordination.
- Free Valentines Day Tracing Pages – kids will have fun working on hand muscles as they trace these common February items in these tracing worksheets.
- Valentines Day Letter FInd Worksheets – kids will have fun coloring all the conversation hearts in the jart that belong to work on letter recognition in February.
- February Color by Number – work on number recognition as students reveal mystery pictures as they color.
- Valentines Day Number Book – kids will have fun practicing counting with conversation hears as they make a free printable book.
- Kids will have fun practicing addition and subtraction with this clever, FREE Printable Valentines Day Math Craft.
Download Writing Numbers on Valentines Activity
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission.
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!