Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! Celebrate using this fun free Valentines Day I Spy printable for kids. It can be used in homeschooling, as a class party activity, or just for a fun activity to keep kids busy.
Valentine’s Day is all about love, hearts, and candy. That doesn’t mean that the fun can’t help children learn at the same time. There are many great learning activities that both celebrate the day and allow children valuable learning experiences at the same time.
I-Spy puzzles can offer fun for kids while helping them practice attention to detail, counting, and several other skills depending on the puzzle. For example, this simple, yet enjoyable Valentine’s themed I-Spy puzzle that challenges children to find multiple images, count them, and practice writing numbers.
Valentines Day I Spy Printables
Alternate Use: For larger groups or to reuse this activity with multiple children or for several years, you don’t have to print out one puzzle per child. Instead print one or two copies, laminate, and let children complete using dry erase markers. The markers can be wiped off with a damp paper towel for use by another child.
FREE Valentine’s Day Printables
- Free Valentine’s Day Number Book
- Hands on Valentine’s Day Candy Box Math
- Printable Valentine’s Day Clip Cards (Numbers 11-20)
- Build-a-Lovebug game
- Heart Number Match
- Candy Valentine’s Day Estimation
- Fun Valentine Alphabet Match
- Free bookmaking printable here
- Valentine’s Day Counting Cards
- Rhyming Hearts Cut & Paste Worksheets
- Free Valentine’s Day Alphabet Book
Favorite Valentine’s Day Books
Download Valentines Day I Spy Printables
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836 and Digi Web Studio
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!