Looking for a fun Valentines Day Craft and activity for kids? This is not only a super cute and clever craft, but it is a fun valentines day countdown with a twist.
FREE Valentine’s Day Printables
- Valentine’s Day Number Book
- Valentine’s Day Candy Box Math
- Valentine’s Day Clip Cards (Numbers 11-20)
- Valentine Heart Number Match
- Valentine’s Day Estimation
- Valentines Day Color by Sight Words
- Valentine Alphabet Match
- Valentine’s Day Counting Cards
- Valentine’s Day Rhyming Cut & Paste Worksheets
- Valentine’s Day Alphabet Book
Valentines Day Craft & Countdown
This is such a fun, simple to make craft for kids. You need :
- white, red, and pink construction paper
- red and pink tissue paper
- staple or tape
Next cut your red and pink tissue paper into squares.
Put a tissue paper square over the center of your pencil eraser and pull down and around pencil. Now you have the perfect shape.
Dip edge in glue (I like to do one at a time using the pencil) and then press on the heart.
Repeat until your white heart is covered with red, pink, or purple tissue paper.
- Things you love about your kids
- Fun crafts, activities, and cooking you will be doing with your kids that day
- Bible verses about love (here is a free printable)
- Valentine rhymes
- Or anything else you prefer