Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. It’s the perfect time of the year to tell your loved ones how much you care about them. My children really enjoy giving their grandparents, our neighbors, and their friends special treats for Valentine’s Day, so we created this adorable
Valentine’s Day Bear Treat Cup Craft today. Not only will your children have fun creating this easy-to-make Valentine’s Day craft, but their favorite people will love to receive this homemade keepsake too.
Valentines Day Activities for Kids
- Red Hot Velentines’ Day Slime Recipe
- 21 Valentines Day Activities with Conversation Hearts
- FREE Valentine’s Day Coloring Sheets
- Valentines Day Mobile Craft
- Valentine’s day Greater Than Fun (free printable math game)
- Valentine’s Day Candy Heart Estimation (math activity)
- Valentine’s Day Scripture Countdown
- Valentines Day Sticker Hand Art Project
- Chocolate Playdough Recipe
Valentines Day Bear Treat Cup Craft
- Paper or Styrofoam Cup
- Brown Paint
- Paint Brush
- Brown Construction Paper
- Black Pom Pom
- Googly Eyes
- Black Marker
- Red Construction Paper
Paint the cup with the brown paint. It may take two coats to completely cover it.
- Cut a circle out of the brown construction paper for the bear’s head.
- Cut two small circles out of the brown construction paper for the bear’s ears.
- Glue the two small, brown circles onto the top of the larger circle.
- Glue the black pom pom onto the center of the circle.
- Glue two googly eyes onto the circle above the pom pom.
- Draw a mouth in the shape of a “w” on the circle.
- Cut two rounded rectangle out of the brown construction paper for the bear’s arms
- Cut a heart out of the red construction paper.
- Glue a rectangles on each side of the heart so it looks like the bear is holding the heart.
- Glue the other end of the rectangles onto each side of the cup.
- Write “Love You Bear-y Much!” or another personalized message on the heart. (optional)