Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. It’s the perfect time of the year to tell your loved ones how much you care about them. My children really enjoy giving their grandparents, our neighbors, and their friends special treats for Valentine’s Day, so we created this adorable Valentines Day craft. This valentines day ideas for kids is perfect for toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students.
Valentines Day Craft
Looking for a fun and practical valentines day craft for kids? This cute Heart Bear Treat Cup Craft is fun create and super easy too. Plus it is such a fun homemade valentines day gift for family and friends. Use this February craft as a valentine’s day crafts for preschoolers, toddlers, kindergatners, and grade 1 students. So get ready to make a cute bear craft pefect for Valentine’s Day!
- Paper or Styrofoam Cup
- Brown Paint
- Paint Brush
- Brown Construction Paper
- Black Pom Pom
- Googly Eyes
- Black Marker
- Red Construction Paper
Valentine’s day crafts for preschoolers
Paint the cup with the brown paint. It may take two coats to completely cover it.
Valentines day ideas for kids
- Cut a circle out of the brown construction paper for the bear’s head.
- Cut two small circles out of the brown construction paper for the bear’s ears.
- Glue the two small, brown circles onto the top of the larger circle.
- Glue the black pom pom onto the center of the circle.
- Glue two googly eyes onto the circle above the pom pom.
- Draw a mouth in the shape of a “w” on the circle.
Valentines day activities for kids
- Cut two rounded rectangle out of the brown construction paper for the bear’s arms
- Cut a heart out of the red construction paper.
- Glue a rectangles on each side of the heart so it looks like the bear is holding the heart.
- Glue the other end of the rectangles onto each side of the cup.
- Write “Love You Bear-y Much!” or another personalized message on the heart. (optional)
Valentine’s day craft ideas
Glue the circle onto the top of the cup. Fill the cup with Valentine’s Day treats and goodies.This Valentine’s Day Bear Treat Cup Craft is a sweet treat that your children will love to make and their family and friends will love to receive for Valentine’s Day.
Valentines Day Worksheets
Looking for more way to make learning fun during February? Kids will LOVE these Valentine’s Day themed, educational activities. Plus, all of these are free printables.
- These Valentine’s day worksheets allow preschoolers to practice math and literacy with super cute printables that are NO PREP!
- Color by Letter to decorate these cookies with these fun Valentine Worksheets for Preschool
- Make your own Alphabet Book from A to Z with these Valentine’s Day Worksheets to color, read, and learn
- ABC Hole Punching for Valentines Day – preschoolers will have fun working on letter recognition as they use a hole punch with this free printable for February.
- Alpahbet Valentines – kids will have fun preparing Valentines with this fun activity that works on beginning sounds, tracing letters, and matching uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Super cute Valentines Day Activity sorting mail by parts of speach!
- Rhyming Valentines cut and paste printables – these heart workshets are a fun way for kids to practice identifying rhyming words
- Valentines Day Math Clip Cards – practice counting numbers 11-20 with these cute, low prep clip cards
- Our kids favorite tradition! Print out these Valentines Day Printables and leave love notes for each other to read on February 14th!
- Pencil Valentine Printable – super cute free printable “looking sharp” Valentine for kids
- Sneak in some fun writing practice with these Febraury Writing Prompts Calendar
- Practice spelling with this fun, engaging and FREE Printable Valentine’s Day Spelling Activity
- Valentines Day I Spy Printable – this is a fun valentiens day activity that also works on counting and visual discrimination at the same time
- Practice sounding out and spelling short i words with this Heart themed spelling mats.
- Valentine’s Day ABC Hole PunchingActivity – kids will strengthen hand muscles while working on letter recognition
- Valentine sight word coloring pages – kids will have fun reading and gaining fluency with key sight words while revealing these mystery pictures
- A-Z Valentine’s Day Worksheets is fun for kids to practice making capital letters using conversation hearts!
- Practice forming simple words with this Kindergarten Valentines Day CVC word mats
- Make practicing preschool sight words fun with this Chocolate Box Valentine Activities for Preschoolers
Valentines Day Math
Looking for some fun valentines day math activities, free Valentines day worksheets, and other ideas to learn in February – check these out!
- Count to 20 with these cute Valentine Math Clip Cards
- Practice counting to 10 with this Valentine Math Puzzles for pre-k
- Valentines Day Color by Number – students will reveal hidden pictures as they color by number and work on number recognition
- Free Valentine’s Day Tracing Worksheets for Preschoolers – kids will have fun working on hand muscles as they trace these common February items in these tracing worksheets.
- February Color by Number – work on number recognition as students reveal mystery pictures as they color.
- Count and Trace Valentines Day Worksheets with conversation hearts
- FUN, Self-checing Multiplication Valentine Math Activity for Kids
- Work on fractions, percent, and measurement with these Valentines Fractions Worksheets
- Color by Hundreds Chart Happy valentine’s day mouse activities
- Handy Valentines Day themed Odd and Even Numbers Worksheets
- Valentines Day Number Book – kids will have fun practicing counting with conversation hears as they make a free printable book.
- Kids will have fun practicing addition and subtraction with this clever,Valentine’s day math craft.
- Help kids work on symmetry for kids with these Valentine’s Day Worksheets
- Free Valentine’s day math worksheets – kindergartners will have fun practicing numbers to 100 while they reveal hidden images with these Valentines Day coloring pages
- Use snap cubes with this free printable Valentine Math activity for kindergarten and first graders
- Fun Lock and Key Color Matching Game for toddlers and preschoolers
- Work on making common shapes with these super cute Chocolate Shape Playdough Mats
- Add some Valentines Day Science with this super cool and EASY Dancing Hearts Experiment
- Try these FUN Valentine Science Experiments for kids of all ages
- Salt crystal hearts Science Experiment perfect for February
- Plus don’t miss these fun Valentines Books to cuddle up and read this February
- Heart Fish Craft for Valentines Day – kids will have fun cutting and pasting lots of hearts to make this adorable fish craft
- Fingerprint Hearth Tree Valentines Day Craft is super cute and such a precious keepsake craft
- Bear treat cup Valentines Day Craft is cute and practical too
- Red Hot Valentines Slime is so pretty and fun to play with!
- Try this EASY Chocolate playdough recipe to make your creations look like valentines day candy!
- Beautiful Valentines Art Projects – Matisse Style heart craft for kids
- Super cute Heart Mobile Valentines Day Craft for Preschoolers
- Cactus valentine craft – this is such a fun cut and paste Valentines Day Craft for kids
- 30 February Crafts for Kids – so many fun, clever crafts to fill the whole month of February
- Don’t miss these fun February activities for kids
Leave a Reply