This easy to make pinwheel template printable is perfect for a Sunday School lessons on Ezekiel who was a prophet to the Israelites while in Exile or just as a fun spring craft. This ezekiel craft goes along with a lesson on Ezekiel’s dream about the four wheels. Use this Bible craft with preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, and 5th graders too. Simply download pdf file with printable pinwheel craft and you are ready to play and learn!
In our Sunday School lesson we talked about Ezekiel 10. Ezekiel was a prophet to God’s people while they were in exile. God gave Ezekiel a dream in which he threw hot coals over Jerusalem to purify it. In his dream Ezekiel saw 4 moving wheels go up into the sky as God’s glory left the temple. This simple, easy to make Ezekiel dream craft is perfect for Kindergarten – 4th graders will remind the kids of the spinning wheels.
Pinwheel template printable
This is such a fun DIY craft for kids! Use our pinwheel craft template to design your own spring or summer craft!
Start by print out the free craft template at the bottom of this post and have your kids first cut out the square and then color both sides of the paper.
Note: If you are doing this as a Bible Craft consider writing the verse “My dwelling place will be with them; I will be their God, and they will be my people.” Ezekiel 37:27 on the pinwheel.
Ezekiel bible activities
Next, cut the dotted line slits.
Using a hole punch, make a whole on the indicated circles – there are 5.
Insert a bendy straw (tall straws are best) with the small bendy part going through the center hole in the paper.
Now pull up the first corner with the hole and put it over the straw. Continue putting the corner holes onto the center straw going around the circle.
Now using scissors cut the end of the short straw piece to have 4 1” slits. Bend the cut straw pieces back to make a stop so the paper pinwheel won’t slide off the straw.
Here is your completed paper pinwheel craft. It is simple to make, but your kids will be impressed.
Learn the Books of the Bible
Here are several fun activities we’ve used to help the kids learn the books of the Bible. They are well suited to most kids in elementary school. You may also like or Books of the Bible Snack or the Books of the Bible bulletin board.
- Books of the Bible bookmark
- Pool Noodle Books of the Bible Games for Kids
- 66 Books of the Bible Game for Kids
- Cup Books of the Bile Games
- Leaves Books of the Bible Games
- Learning the books of the bible with Lego
- Discs Books of the Bible Games
- Army of Spoons Books of the Bible Games
- Free Bible Bookcase Printable
Bible Printables for Kids
- Free printable books of the bible bookmarks templates
- Printable Bible Verses (verse cards for kids and families)
- Free Printable Sermon Notes for Kids (works with any sermon)
- Creation BINGO Printable Game
- Lampstand Zechariah the Prophet Craft
- Printable Jelly Bean Gospel for Kids
- Lesson from Nahum
- Prophet Ezekiel Craft
- Daniel and the Lions Den Craft
- Shadrach meshach and abednego craft
- Nehemiah Inspects the Wall Pipe Cleaner Glasses Craft
- Old Testament good and bad kings of the bible
- Joseph Coat of Many Color Craft
- Moses and the Red Sea Craft
- Jesus Ascension Craft
- Four Friends Bible Story
- See all our many Free Sunday School Lessons
Printable pinwheel craft
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!