Here is a FREE printable Alphabet Game for kids in Preschool and Kindergarten. This is perfect for helping kids practice upper and lower case alphabet letters.
FREE Fun Alphabet Resources for Kids
- Alphabet Hats
- Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Alphabet Playdough Mats
- Fall Alphabet Sticker Worksheets
- Alphabet Cut & Paste Worksheets
- Alphabet Mazes
- Alphabet Trace & Erase Strips
- Bingo Marker Alphabet Letter Find
- 50 Awesome Alphabet Books
- Find & Trace the Alphabet
- Letter Recognition Tic-Tac-Toe
- Alphabet Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwiches
- Upper / Lower Case Alphabet Puzzles
Alphabet Go Fish Game Printable
Print the free printable download (below) front and back in color on cardstock for durability. Cut apart the alphabet go fish cards.
Go Fish Game
There is an uppercase and lowercase alphabet letter for each letter. Shuffle the cards, turn upside down and make a grid with the cards.
Kids will take turns turning over two cards. If the cards match – both an uppercase and lowercase matching letter – they keep them and go again. If they don’t match, turn them back letter side down and it is the next persons turn. Keep taking turns until all the letters have been matched.
The student with the most matches wins.
Fish Books for Kids
Download FREE Alphabet Go Fish Game
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics purchased and used with permission from clipart.com and ClipArtopia
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!