This spring, your child can work on letter recognition and letter their ABCs with this alphabet matching game. Preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age children will love the cute alphabet matching game printable featuring cute frogs! This “Hop to It!” letter matching game printable is such a cute frog printables, perfect for a frog theme or spring theme with kids. Simply print the pdf file with abc matching game printable and you are ready to play and learn!
Alphabet Matching Game
To help kids practice matching upper and lowercase letters, simply print a copy of this alphabet matching game. Kids will use the alphabet matching printable to match the lowercase letter happy frogs with the uppercase letters on the green lilypads. Use this free frog printables with preschoolers and kindergartners to sneak in some fun abc matching with a frog activities for preschoolers. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler you will love the alphabet matching activity to make learning fun and engaging with a free printable alphabet matching game Use it at home, spring literacy center in your classroom, or supplement to your homeschool curriculum.
Alphabet Matching Game Printable
ABC matching game printable
This “Hop to It” alphabet matching game is designed to help your child focus on letter recognition and matching uppercase and lowercase letters. Kids will match each frog (lowercase letters) to its companion lily pad (uppercase letters). It’s as simple as that!
Print out the pages in this pack on cardstock. I suggest laminating them for durability. Then, cut out both the frogs and the lily pads. This part is a little time consuming, but it’ll be worth it when you present it to your preschoolers. They leap for joy to play this springtime alphabet game!
Alphabet matching printable
There are several ways to change up this activity to suit your learners’ needs.
- You could lay out a set of felt or magnet letters, and have your kids find the matching lily pads and frogs.
- You could lay out the frogs and lily pads, have your preschoolers match uppercase and lowercase letters, and then find objects in the room that begin with each letter.
- They could also lay out one set (uppercase or lowercase) in alphabetical order before finding the matching letters.
- However you choose to use this activity, your kids can work on a variety of literacy skills with just one printable.
Spring Crafts for Kids
- Super cute Printable Name Flower Craft
- Simple Windsock Craft for kids
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Rainy Day Crafts for Kids
- EASY ink pad spring crafts for toddlers
- EDIBLE, Peeps Playdough Recipe
- Fun-to-Make and lovely painted flower craft preschool
- Make your own yummy milk Rainbow Toast
- This spin art Flower Craft for kids is almost as beautiful as they are fun to make
- Simple Sunflower Crafts that are bright, cheery, and simple to make
- This flower activity for preschoolers changes things up to use flowers to create art
- Plant a Number Line to 10 Math activity for pre-k and kindergarten
- Show off these pretty flower suncatcher craft
- 100 Flower Crafts from A to Z
- Silly Grass Head Craft
- Handprint Spring flower art projects
- Rainbow Hand Art Projects for St Patricks Day
- Looking for more fun color activities for kids don’t miss these 37 Colorful Activities for Kids
- Super clever, bubble wrap rain craft
- Wow! Over 100 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Dandelion flower craft project
- Stunning, Easy Stained Glass Art for Kids
- Kids will go nuts over this painting with cars rainbow project
- Amazing Bubble Painting process art project for kids
Check out these outrageously FUN spring science experiments for kids:
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Have you tried making butter experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- Egg Drop Challenge with marshmallows!
- You’ve got to try this Lego Balloon Car
- Make a popsicle stick catapult
- Colorful Polymer Chemistry Experiment
- MUST try capillary action experiment
- Lego DIY Zipline for your backyard
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way
- Pop Rocks Experiment kids will LOVE!
Looking for some fun, educational spring theme ideas to make learning fun this April and May? Check out these fun resources:
- Cute, free printable Flower Shape Craft for kids
- Flower Rhyming Words Worksheet
- Sunflower Alphabet Matching
- Flower Mazes – Free Printable Sight Word Worksheets
- Pretty Flower Name of Number Puzzles
- F is for Flower Handprint Craft
- Practice making shapes with these flower playdough mats
- Spring Flower Counting Games for Preschoolers
- Flower Letter Matching Printable
- Grow a Plant Sequencing Worksheets
- Fun Spring Flower SIght Word Game
- Spring Jelly Bean Egg One to One Correspondence Activities
- Super cute Carrot Shape Playdough Mats for Spring
- Count the Bunny Number Flashcards
- Rainbow Color Matching Game
- Practice adding numbers with this free printable Spring Addition Matching Game
- Planting Carrots CVC Words Activity
- Bunny Short i words puzzles are a fun Spring Activities for Kindergarten
- Fruit Loop Rainbow Printables Ten Frame Math Activity
- Count to 20 Spring Playdough Mats
- Rainbow Shape Playdough Mats
- Grab these cute Spring Printables Sudoku Puzzles for kids
- Seed Find the Letter Worksheets
- Frog Alphabet Game Matching Printable
- Kite Beginning Sound Activities printable craft for spring
- Spring Do a Dot Printables
- Print and GO Spring Scavenger Hunt
- Spring Step by Step Drawings
- Practice reading with this Spring sight word cut and paste reader
- Worm Worksheets Pack
- Spring Telling Time Worksheets
- Digraphy Activity to improve reading and spelling skills with these spring puzzles
- Cute Blubird Soring Blends Activity for first and second graders.
- LOTS of fun PLANTS arts and crafts for preschool and kindergartners
Letter Matching Games
Looking for more fun and FREE letter recognition games? Check these out:
- Gumball Alphabet Matching Game
- Leaf Alphabet Matching Game
- Summer Matching Letter Game
- Ice Cream Alphabet Printable Matching Puzzles
- Seashell Alphabet Letters Summer Kindergarten Activity
- Swimming Goggles Alphabet Puzzles Summer Kindergarten Activity
- Sandcastle Letter Matching Summer Kindergarten Activity
- Flip Flop Summer Kindergarten Activity
- Letter Matching Spring Activity for Preschoolers
- Hop It Alphabet Matching Game Printable
- Clip It Alphabet Matching Game
- Paper Plate Letter Recognition Activity
- Alphabet Go Fish Printable Game
- Free Printable Alphabet Letters upper and lower case puzzles
- Nuts About the Alphabet – Letter Matching Game
- Alphabet Soup Letter Recognition Activity
- Apple Free Alphabet Strip pdf
- Grass Alphabet Puzzles – Letter Matching Activity
- Flower Letter Recognition Games Printable
- School Bus Letter Matching Puzzles for First Day of School Activity
- Hamburger Alphabet Puzzles – Free alphabet printables
- Spring Shower Alphabet Matching Game
- Polar Bear Printable Alpahbet Matching Game
- Bunny Letter Matching Puzzles
- Tools Matching Upper and Lowercase Letters
Letter Recognition Printables
If you prefer no prep, letter recognition worksheets – try these free resources:
- Super cute Letter Recognition Worksheets from A to Z
- Free ABC Letter Find Printable
- Gumball I Spy Alphabet Worksheets
- Printable Letter Identification Cards
- Sports Themed Find the Letter Worksheets
- Robot Letter Recognition Printables
- Letter FInd Pumpkin Printables
- Apple Find the Letter Tracing Worksheets
- Bug Letter Find Worksheets
- Cinderella Color by Letter Disney Princess Worksheets
- Snow Globe Letter Find Winter Worksheets
- Christmas Worksheets Tree Letter Find
- Spring Find the Letter Worksheets
- Dinosaur Alphabet Printables – Find the Letter
- Fish Letter Recognition Worksheets
- Endangered Animals Find the Letter Worksheets
- Free Letter Recognition Worksheets to use with bingo daubers
- Letter Recognition Worksheets for Fall sticker activity
- Star Wars Letter Recognition Worksheets
- Bingo Dauber Letter Find Worksheets
Printable alphabet matching game
Before you usethe free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.