Spring is such a beautiful time of the year. It is a great time of the year for preschoolers who love exploring all things outdoors. These Spring Worksheets are a great way to encourage learning on those rainy Spring days.
More FREE Preschool Worksheets
- Dinosaur Worksheets
- Make Way for Duckling Worksheets
- Solar System Printable Worksheets
- Snowman Worksheets
- Ancient Egypt Worksheets
- Monsters Inc Worksheets
- Spring Worksheets
- Rapunzel Worksheets for Kids
- Early Explorer Worksheets
FREE Spring Worksheets
Make learning fun by using these super cute, NO PREP, and FREE Spring themed worksheets. These are great for Preschool and Kindergarten age children. Just print off the pages that fit with your child’s abilities and have fun learning!
There are 60 pages of free Spring Preschool Worksheets which include are variety of activities for the young learners. There are lots of activities for both preschool and kindergarten students.
- Trace the Letters – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Use a peg or paperclip to clip on the correct answer. A pom pom or candy could also be used to place onto the correct answer
- Syllable Cards – Use the same as the Beginner Letter Sound Cards.
- Odd One Out
- What Comes Next?
- Finish the Patterns
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- Alphabet Cards – Use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones. The cards can also be used in conjunction with the 3 part cards to work on spelling.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- I Spy – Count the Animals / Objects
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Count the objects and find the correct answers.
- Addition Cards – Work out the answer and use a peg or paperclip to clip onto the answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Use the same way as the Addition Cards.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
For all the cards and puzzles activities, I prefer to print them out on white card stock and laminate them for durability.
Spring Books for Kids
More Spring Activities for Kids
If you are looking for more Spring Activities, why not try these:
- 100 Spring Crafts & Kids Activities
- Flower Number Bonds Math Activity (K / 1st)
- Farm Sight Word Reader
- Spring Color By Number and Letter Pages
- Hatching Butterflies Notebook]
- Spring Spell and Clip Cards
- Parts of a Flower Flip Book
- Spring Suduko Puzzles
- Spring Multiplication Pack
- Playground Coloring Pages
- FREE Zoo Scavenger Hunts (work for any zoo, ages Toddler-6th grade)
Download Spring Preschool Worksheets
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.