Do you have a robot fan in your house? Your toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, and first grade child will love these super cute, free printable, robot printables. We’ve included lots of fun alphabet, math, and literacy skills in these 50+ robot worksheets. Completing these robot activities is sure to make learning fun for kids!
Children are so fascinated by robots! I don’t know if it is the funny shape of their bodies, how smart they are, the fact that people build robots, or what. These super cute robot printables are a great way to get kids engaged with educational activities to learn a variety of skills, letter tracing, tracing numbers, addition, sequencing, what comes next, addition, and so much more! This HUGE pack with adorable robot clipart is sure to help get toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarteners, and grade 1 students excited to learn! There are also some activities in which they can work on their fine motor skills as well.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love the huge variety of free worksheets in this pack! We love to use themed worksheets for kids for a robot week, extra practice, summer learning, and other supplemental activities.
Print the free robot worksheets in this pack that are the right level for your child and have fun learning with these silly robots.
- Lines – Trace the Lines
- Paths– Find your Way through the Paths
- Alphabet Puzzle Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones.
- Trace the Words – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- Trace the Letters of the Alphabet –Trace the uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- Trace the Numbers –Trace the numbers from one to fifty.
- I Spy – Count the Objects– Count the objects.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompomor candy onto the correct answer.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Cross the Odd one Out – Cross out the object that is different.
- Cut and Paste the Pattern – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Coloring Activity – Roll a dice and then color the picture in the correct color.
- Find the Letters – Shade in the squares or use a dot marker or bingo marker to dot out all of the correct letters.
- Let’s Graph – Print out the pictures on white cardstock and then cut them out. Place them face down on a table and pick up one and graph.
- Write and Color –Write the word then color the picture.
- Color Matching Cards –Match the color; a great way to learn colors
- Shadow Matching Cards –Match the picture with its shadow.
- Match the Shapes –Draw a line to match the shapes.
- Match the Pictures –Draw a line to match the pictures.
- Match the Picture to the Word – Draw a line to match the picture to the word.
- More or Less – Read the instructions and write the correct numbers.
- Singular or Plural? – Write the words in the correct column
- Cut and Paste Alphabetical Order – Cut and paste in the correct alphabetical order
- Make a Word – Make as many words as you can from the word
- Telling the Time – Shade in the box with the correct time
- Write the Numbers – Count then trace over the number words
- Write the Shapes – Trace over the shapes and then the name of the shape
- Let’s Add – Add the two digit equations
- I can Subtract – Subtract the two digit equations
Looking for more fun and free pre k worksheets to make learning fun for early learners? Check out these resources:
- Frozen Preschool Worksheets
- Preschool Beach Theme Printables
- If you Give a Mouse a Cookie Worksheets
- HUGE Pack of Free Superhero Worksheets
- Rapunzel Worksheets Pack
- Free Weather Printables
- 100 Food Experiments for Kids
- Color Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Community Helpers Coloring Pages
- Lots of fun Shape Crafts for preschoolers
- Preschool Dinosaur Worksheets
- Preschool Cowboy Theme Printables
- 2000+ FUN and Free Alphabet Printables
- Zoo Animal Crafts for Pre-k
- Lots more Free Printable Worksheets with fun themes
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar Worksheets
- Monsters Inc Pre k Worksheets
- Princess Worksheets
- Minion Preschool Worksheets
- Robot Friends Printable Pack
- Turtles Printable Pack
- Pets Printable Pack
- Pond Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Preschool Construction Theme Printables
- Solar System Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Zoo Animals Color by Number Worksheets
- Preschool Farm Activities Free
- Free Mouse Paint Printables
- Pre k Sight Words List and free activities to help learn preschool sight words
- Hand Washing Activities for Preschoolers
- 50+ Fun Preschool Science Experiments
- Grab some kid favorite cut and paste worksheets
- **See all of our 5000+ FREE pre k worksheets
You can find all of our 1+ million free printable worksheets for toddler-8th graders here!
Download Robot Printable Pack
Before you download your Dinosaur Roll and Cover Template, you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
>> Download Robot Pack <<