Grab these FREE printable If you give a Mouse a Cookie worksheets to help toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, and first grade students practice numbers, letters, math, literacy, and more skills based on a really fun children’s book. These free preschool worksheets are a fun book themed activity to help make learning fun with free homeschool worksheets!
If you give a mouse a cookie printables
We love all the books in this wonderful If you Give a Series by Laura Numeroff. If you Give a Mouse a Cookie is the first and my personal favorite of these super cute and catchy books for kids. Since we love making learning fun, I decided to whip up these super cute free preschool worksheets with a fun mouse theme that go along perfectly with my kids favorite book. So grab our If you give a mouse a cookie worksheets to sneak in an engaging, educational activity with your toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students this week.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love that these handy, no prep free worksheets cover a variety of skills in the HUGE, 45 page pack! Use these for a letter m is for mouse letter of the week theme, book based activity, extra practice as you school at home, to supplement your homeschooling curriculum, or as bonus seat work or in your classroom literacy center.
If you Give a Mouse a Cookie Free Printables
If you give a mouse a cookie worksheets
There are so many themed worksheets for kids in this pack; easily a weeks worth of learning! Let me highlight some of what is included:
- We have several pre writing tracing pages for kids to work on strengthening fine motor skills they will need to begin writing letters and words! Trace the shapes, silly lines, and letters
- Use on of our mouse cutting practice pages to master the skill needed to cut straight and curvy lines
- Sort letter m and letter c cookies on the cookie pates to work on visual discrimination
If you give a mouse a cookie activities free
- Learn new vocabulary as children identify pictures, trace the vocabulary word, and even make them into matching puzzles with these pages of new words
- Give a Mouse a Cookie Writing Prompt with both spot to draw a picture and ruled lines to write about what you drew
- C is for cookie find the letter worksheet t help children work on letter recognition of the letter
- Trace! Stamp! Write!
If you give a mouse a cookie activities
- Letter c trace the letter page for students to practice forming upper and lowercase letter C’s
- Cut and Paste Worksheet to go with Give a Mouse a Cookie worksheet
- If you give a mouse a cookie sentence scramble page
- Cookie Size Sorting
If you give a mouse a cookie worksheet
- Practice counting 1-20 with this count the cookie clip card
- This fun math graphing activity is a fun introduction to graphs
- Practice identifying beginning sounds with these clip cards (cookie, pail, milk, mouse, crayon, note, mirror, scissors, tape)
- BIG Chocolate Chip cookie lacing card
If you give a mouse a cookie activities pdf
- Add colorful sprinkles to the cookie as you work on number recognition in this Cookie color by number (red, orange, yellow, pink, blue, green, purple, and brown)
- This Shadow matching activity helps students work on visual recognition.
- Which one is different activity for students to work on visual discrimination (chocolate chip cookie, cute mouse in blue overalls, refrigerator, mop and bucket, sleeping mouse in sardines can)
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Subtraction by crossing out the chips
If you give a mouse a cookie coloring pages
- Addition Practice – roll and add to complete the picture
- Cookie counting mat with manipulative pieces
- Cut and Paste Cookie patterns
- If you Give a Mouse a Cookie Sequencing Activity
If you give a mouse a cookie sequencing
- Learning Colors with If you give a mouse a cookie color mini book (red tape, white milk, yellow straw, blue overalls, green crayon, orange scissors, gray bucket)
- C is for cookie do a dot printable
- Cookie Shape recognition matching (circle, square, triangle, oval, diamond, rectangle, heart)
- Cookie sorting from fewest to the most
Looking for more fun, free princess worksheets to practice math, sight words, alphabet letters, and more? You will love these resources!
- Free Princess Printables with a variety of math and literacy activities for ages 3-7
- Free Printable Princess Books with sight words for toddler, preschool, kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade
- Disney Princess Flashcards – Addition
- Frozen Preschool Worksheets ages 3-7
- Rapunzel Worksheets Pack (ages 3-7)
- Disney Princess Calendar 2021 (updated each year)
- Princess Free Spelling Worksheets Tests – lots of templates
- Princess Color by Number Worksheets
- Free Princess alphabet Letters
- Disney Princess Alphabet Coloring Pages – wall pennants
- Princess Reading Log Template
- Ariel Color by Sight Word
- Beauty and the Beast Color by Number Printable
- Free Disney Alphabet Coloring Pages A to Z
- Sleeping Beauty Color by Addition
- Cinderella Color by Letter
Looking for more fun and free pre k worksheets to make learning fun for early learners? Check out these resources:
- Join Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, and Olaf with these adorable FROZEN Preschool Worksheets
- Villains Disney Printables – These themed worksheets make it fun for kids to practice a variety of skills
- Preschool Beach Theme Printables
- Super cute and FREE If you Give a Mouse a Cookie Printables
- You’ll go Bananas for these cute Minion Printable Worksheets
- HUGE Pack of Free Superhero Worksheets
- Princess Worksheets with your favorite Disney princesses like Ariel, Aurora Belle, Snow White, Cinderella, and more!
- Head to the tower to learn with Tangled using these Rapunzel Worksheets Pack
- Learn all about weather with these Free Weather Printables
- Work on learning colors with these Color Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Planet Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Super cute The Very Hungry Caterpillar Worksheets
- Free Mouse Paint Printables
- Community Helpers Coloring Pages
- Go prehistoric with this colorful Free Dinosaur Printables or these dinosaur printables
- Yeehaw! Join the cowboys in these Wild West Worksheets
- Super cute, FREE Preschool Construction Theme Printables
- Lots more Kindergarten Worksheets with fun themes
- ⭐Reader Favorite Alphabet Coloring Pages shaed like the uppercase letter
- ⭐You don’t want to miss these Alphabet Worksheets
- Preschoolers love these cute, FREE Alphabet Coloring Pages
- ✂ Free Printable Lowercase alphabet crafts or Uppercase Letter Crafts
- Grab those bingo daubers and practice your ABCs with these Alphabet Bingo Dauber Printables or these Letter Recognition Worksheets
- Dinosaur Color by Number Printable or these Zoo Animals Color By Number Worksheets
- Work on visual discrimination with these FREE I Spy Farm Animals Worksheet pages
- Head to the farm with these printable Preschool Farm Activities Free
- Sight Words Printable List and free activities to help learn preschool sight words
- Hand Washing Activities for Preschoolers
- 50+ Fun Preschool Science Experiments or these 100 Food Science Experiments
- Check out these fun Shape Craft Ideas for preschoolers or these
- Zoo Animal Crafts for kids
- Zoo Animals Uppercase Tracing Letters
- Grab some kid favorite cut and paste worksheets
- **See all of our 5000+ FREE pre k worksheets
⏩ Plus you can find all of our 1+ million free printable worksheets for toddler-8th graders here!
⏩ 2000+ FUN and Free Alphabet Printables
If you give a mouse a cookie pdf
I signed up for the newsletter. Where can I downloads this set?
I was wondering about how long does it take for the news letter and freebie to arrive?
Everything loaded and printed well! This site is very helpful in finding what I need for homeschooling my granddaughter. Thank You so much! Appreciate lots!
Thank you, thank you, thank you….I can always count on you for activities and printables I need for the 105 Preschool students I visit with our outreach programs from the Library.
I love your site.
So excited to receive these free printables for “If You Give a Mouse a Cookie”. THANK YOU!
I’m an OT in a special ed preschool program and this packet will be wonderful