Sneak in a fun halloween alphabet game with this free halloween printable activity! This simple halloween activity for kindergarten is perfect for learning in October. I like to add this to our Halloween theme to keep kids engaged and eager learners!
Halloween Alphabet Game
Looking for fun ways to have kids working on letters before, after and identification skills? How about using this fun, hands-on Before and After Letter Game Fall Theme in an interactive way to help engage and motivate the kids to learn their letters! This center has a great theme which will sure to engage even the most reluctant kids. Read on to see how you can setup this fun pumpkin themed activity.
- A4 paper (optional colored paper)
- Pencil clip
- Pencil (for the spinner)
- Alternatively a spinner
Print and laminate the mats provided, you can laminate the mats if you wish.
Halloween Activity for Kindergarten
Start by showing the kids the mat with the spinner. Show them how to spin with a pencil and the paper clip. They will be spinning the spinner and then writing the letter they landed on on the pumpkin in the MIDDLE.
They will then write the letter that comes before that one on the pumpkin to the left and then the one that comes after on the pumpkin that is on the right.
This game is a fun way to encourage building friendships as well as problem solving and game skills. Kids love the competitive nature of games, and adding a fun element of learning can make this even more exciting and fun!
Letter alphabet learning games can be so much fun with these printables. If your kids want an extension activity, have two players compete with one another to spin and write before and afters to all the letters shown on the spinner.
There are game mats for letters up to Z. You could choose the mats that would suit your students depending on their abilities.
This is a great way to get pre-schoolers or kindergarten kids to practice their alphabet recognition skills in a fun and engaging activity
- Free Halloween Activity Worksheets for pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade
- Hole Punching Pumpkin Craft for Preschoolers, 100 Pumpkin Crafts for First Grade, Fun-to-Make Yarn Pumpkins Craft for Kids, Paint Swatch Pumpkin Craft for Preschoolers, Scented Pumpkin Puffy Paint, Halloween Jack-o-Lantern Craft for kids, Silly Spider Name Craft, 31 October Crafts for Kids, Gummy Worm Slime
- Free Candy Corn Words, Candy Corn Edible Playdough, Addition and Subtraction Candy Corn Math, Phonics Puzzles with a fun Candy Corn Theme, 28 Candy Corn Activities, EPIC Candy Corn Popsicle Stick Catapults, Candy Corn Multiplication and Division Puzzles, Counting Candy Corn Puzzles, Free Printable Candy Corn Alphabet Mats
- Homemade Halloween Silly Putty, How to Make Pumpkin Slime, Taste Safe Pumpkin Clay for Kids, Scented Rice Pumpkin Activity, 50 fun Pumpkin Activities, Edible Peep Pumpkin Playdough, edible candy corn playdough recipe you MUST try and not-to-spook Halloween Slime
- Errupting Halloween Pumpkin Volcano , Not-so-Spooky Halloween Ghost Science Experiment, Exploding Pumpkin Science, Dissolving Candy Halloween Science Experiments, Frankenworms Halloween Science Experimen, Melting Pumpkins Science Experiment for October, EASY Static Electricity Ghost Experiment, Halloween Lava Lamp Science Experiment, Use your leftover Halloween candy to try some of these candy science experiments, or this water displacement with candy, or this fun candy STEM idea.
- Amazing Spider SLime, homemade Pumpkin Playdough, cute parts of a pumpkin craft, free Pumpkin Life Cycle Worksheets pack, cut-and-paste Pumpkin Life Cycle Worksheet, Simple Skittles Pumpkin Science Experiment
- EASY Pumpkin Volcano Science Experiments, Dissapearing Flying Ghost Halloween Science Experiment, Flying Film Canister Ghost Rockets, Frankenstein’s Hand Halloween Science Experiment, Quickly Growing Pumpkin Science Experiment, Jack-o-Lantern Pumpkin Volcano Halloween Science Experiments
- Trace and Erase Pumpkin Printable Letters, practice sight words with this fun Pumpkin Game, find the letter pumpkin worksheets for preschool, phonics Pumpkin Activity for Kindergarten, Word Family Sliders Pumpkin Activity for Kindergarten, Improve reading with this fun Word Family Pumpkin Activity for Kindergarten
- Pumpkin Life Cycle Worksheets, Bat Life Cycle Worksheets, Free Spider Life Cycle Worksheets, Worm Worksheets
- Free pumpkin shapes printable playdough mats, pumpkin Pie Number Sense pumpkin activity for preschoolers, pumpkin counting activity, hands on Pumpkin Shape Matching games, 1:1 correspondence with this pumpkin math activity, Pumpkin Shapes Printable game for kids, pumpkin math worksheets, cute pumpkin counting, pumpkin math for Kindergarten, Pumpkin Addition Worksheets, and Frankenstine Sentences Halloween Worksheets
- Why do leaves change color in the fall experiment
- Simple Fall Coloring Pages, cute Fall Playdough Mats, Fall I Spy Printable, Fall do a dot printables, and over 200 fall crafts for kids of all ages!
- September Activities for Kids, September Crafts, October Activities for Kids, October Crafts, November Activities for Kids, November Crafts
- APPLE – Skittle Apple Experiment, fun Apple Volcano for September, amazing Apple Pie Playdough, gorgeous Apple Slime, or melting Apple Science Experiment, How to Make Fluffy Slime or this Laffy Taffy Inspired Apple Slime, and lots of apple crafts and activities
- LEAF – Beautiful Leaf Printing Activity, wreath craft with free leaf template, beautiful leaf art, yarn-wrapped leaf crafts for preschoolers, Kadinsky fall inspired art, and more leaf crafts for preschoolers, fork painted fall tree craft
- PUMPKIN – EPIC Pumpkin Volcano, Spookley the Square Pumpkin Activities with playdough recipe, Exploding Pumpkin Experiment, parts of a pumpkin craft and worksheet, the BEST Pumpkin Slime, or all pumpkin activities / crafts / experiments / printables
- CANDY CORN edible slime Candy Corn Craft, Alphabet candy corn printable, multiplication candy corn math, candy corn addition and subtraction puzzles
- SPIDER – White Slime or Spider Math Activities for Preschoolers
- TURKEY – Slime Thanksgiving Activities for Preschoolers, melting turkey Thanksgiving Science, magic milk Turkey Science experiment, outrageously Fun The Great Turkey Race Activities, easy skittle Turkey Science, and lots more turkey activities for kids of all ages
- Alphabet Candy Corn Fall Activities for Kindergarten, Alphabet Fall Printable, Free Printable Fall Word Searches
- Color by Letter Fall Worksheets or Fall Color by Number plus apple themed Free Alpahbet Strip pdf Activity
- Alphabet Apple Activities for Preschoolers, scarecrow Short O Words Printable, or Fall Sight Words Game
- Nonsense Words Fall Activities for Kindergarten, Beginning Blends Fall Activity,
- Syllable Clip Cards Fall Activity for Kindergarten, FREE Fall Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Hands-on Apple Sight Words Tree or Synonyms and Antonyms Worksheets pdf with a fun Apple theme
- Printable Scarecrow Pronoun Game, Scarecrow Worksheets Pack, Free Fall Writing Prompts
- Fall Sequencing Cards and Sequencing Worksheets, Letter Matching Leaf Printable Activity
- Fall Leaves Printable Letter Matching Activity, Color Words Fall Emergent Reader
- Counting Fall Worksheets for Preschoolers , Skip Counting Fall Math Worksheets, or Acorn Counting Game
- Fall Addition Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Multiplication Candy Corn Math , Addition/Subtraction Candy Corn Math, or Fall Math Number Puzzles
- Count and Clip Fall Math Activities for Preschoolers (or this pumpkin set)
- Fall Math Counting Crows Activity or Fall Activities sorting pretty leaves by shape
- Addition Fall Worksheets with Stickers, alphabet fall worksheets, number fall worksheets, or color recognition fall worksheets, Fall Unifix cube pattern cards, Literacy Autumn Worksheets, free fall math worksheets
- Printable Fall Number Game for Preschoolers or Number Tracing Fall Worksheets
- Fall Counting Cube Activity or Pumpkin Numbers 1-20 Worksheets
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.