Preschool and Kindergarten children will have fun practicing letter sounds by matching their alphabet letters with pictures, and alphabet words with these FREE Candy Corn Phonics Puzzles.
More Candy Corn Activities for Kids
- Free Candy Corn Sight Word Mats
- Edible Candy Corn Playdough
- Alphabet Candy Corn Mats
- Phonics Candy Corn Puzzles
- 28 Candy Corn Activities for Kids
- Candy Corn Catapults
- Multiplication & Division Candy Corn Puzzles
- Addition & Subtraction Candy Corn Puzzles
Candy Corn Phonics Puzzles
This is a fun, hands on way for Preschool & Kindergarten, and 1st grade children to practice their alphabet letter and sounds.
Print puzzles in color. I suggest printing on cardstock and/or laminating for durability.
Cut out the puzzle and then cut apart each colored section.
Next have kids pick out a picture and sound out the word. Find the correct word to add to your candy corn puzzle.
Finally sound out, find, and add the beginning sound of the word to the top to complete your candy corn puzzle.
Note: If you have a toddler or preschooler who is not ready to identify words yet, you can always leave they yellow and orange sections together and have the child simply look for the letter at the beginning of the word.
It will still help reinforce what the word looks like as well as the letter sound.
- A to Z Letter Find
- Simple Alphabet Dot to Dot
- Alphabet Hats (A to Z)
- Fun Alphabet Playdough PLAYmats
- Free Alphabet Book, Cut & Paste with writing practice
- Duplo Alphabet Mats
- Phonics Coloring Sheets
- Printable Alphabet Practice Worksheets (A to Z)
- FREE Alphabet Go Fish Game
- Bingo Marker Letter Find
Download Candy Corn Phonics Puzzles
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from ClipArtopia
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!