These super cute and free printable Alphabet Candy Corn Puzzles for Kindergartners are afun way for preschool, pre k, kindergarten, and first grade students to practicing letter sounds, alphabet letters, and beginning sounds with a fun fall phonics activity.
Alphabet Candy Corn Puzzles for Kindergartners
We love making learning fun! These super cute and cheery white, orange, and yellow candy corn puzzles are such a fun autumn activity for children learning their alphabet letters, phonemic awareness, and letter recognition. These Alphabet Candy Corn Puzzles for Kindergartners are perfect for literacy centers in October and November, extra practice, or a supplemental activity for preschoolers, toddlers, and kinders.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this fun alphabet game for fall!
Print the alphabet puzzles in color. I suggest printing on cardstock and/or laminating for durability.
Carefully use scissors to cut out the abc puzzles and then cut apart each colored section. Each puzzle is made up of 3 parts:
- white with upper and lowercase letters
- orange with cute alphabet clipart picture
- yellow with word of picture for students to work on beginning sounds
You can start out with just a couple puzzles at a time to make it easier or to just work on the letters your child knows. Have kids pick out a picture and sound out the word. Find the correct word to add to your candy corn puzzle.
Finally sound out, find, and add the beginning sound of the word to the top to complete your candy corn puzzle.
Candy Corn Activity
Note: If you have a toddler or preschooler who is not ready to identify words yet, you can always leave they yellow and orange sections together and have the child simply look for the letter at the beginning of the word.
It will still help reinforce what the word looks like as well as the letter sound.
Candy Corn Activities
Looking for more candy corn activities for kids? You will love all these creative ideas!
- Free Candy Corn Words
- Candy Corn Edible Playdough
- Addition and Subtraction Candy Corn Math
- Phonics Puzzles with a fun Candy Corn Theme for Fall
- 28 Candy Corn Activities for Kids
- EPIC Candy Corn Popsicle Stick Catapults
- Candy Corn Multiplication and Division Puzzles
- Counting Candy Corn Puzzles
- Candy Corn Turkey Count and Trace
- A to Z Letter Find
- Simple Alphabet Dot to Dot
- Alphabet Hats (A to Z)
- Fun Alphabet Playdough PLAYmats
- Free Alphabet Book, Cut & Paste with writing practice
- Duplo Alphabet Mats
- Phonics Coloring Sheets
- Printable Alphabet Practice Worksheets (A to Z)
- FREE Alphabet Go Fish Game
- Bingo Marker Letter Find
- Free pumpkin activity printables that uses Pumpkin Candy to Count and Trace
- Practicing Counting with Pumpkin Seed Counting Activity
- Pumpkin Letter Tracing – use with a dry erase marker or playdough
- Super cute parts of a pumpkin craft to help kids learn the parts of a pumpkin
- Improve reading with this fun Word Family Pumpkin Activities for Kindergarten
- Fall Addition Sticker Worksheets are a fun, hands-on math worksheet
- Pumpkin Shape Matching Game to practice shape recognition with kids
- Practice sight words with this fun Pumpkin Sight Word Game
- These super cute Pumpkin Alphabet puzzles allow children to practice letter tracing as well as working on beginning sounds
- Lots of FUN October Activities for Kids
- Make practicing math fun with this super cute, Pumpkin Patch Math Game
- These fun pumpkin addition task cards are super cute and make practicing fun for kids
- Sneak in some fun practice with these homophone puzzles
- Grab this free Pumpkin Life Cycle Worksheet pack to learn about the life cycle of pumpkins
- Trace and Erase to practice again with this handy Pumpkin Letter Tracing printable
- Super cute pumpkin pie counting activity – pile on the “whip cream”
- Practice making shapes with these pumpkin shapes playdough mats
- Grab these Pumpkin Addition Worksheets for a no prep math activity for young learners
- This find the letter free pumpkin activity printables
- Adorable Pumpkin preschool pie craft for practicing counting!
- Pumpkin Pie Number Sense Activities for Preschoolers
- Hands on Pumpkin Shape Games for Preshoolers
- Work on One to One Correspondence Kindergarten with this pumpkin pie themed math activity
- Work on Number Bonds to 10 with these pumpkin themed math worksheets for kindergarten and grade 1
- Kids will love this Pumpkin Phonics activity where they will work on beginning sounds to put together these alphabet puzzles.
- Trace numbers and work on 1:1 correspondence with this free pumpkin activity printables
- Pumpkin Word Family Slides Printables
Download Candy Corn Phonics Puzzles
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from ClipArtopia
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!