Celebrate fall with these super cute, fun-to-make, Pumpkin Crafts for Kids! We have tons of super clever and unique ideas to fill your month of October and November with fun crafts for kids. These easy crafts for toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, first grade, and 2nd grade students are perfect for autumn activities, Halloween crafts, Thanksgiving crafts, or as p is for pumpkin letter of the week ideas.
Pumpkin Crafts for Kids
The leaves are turning beautiful colors of red, orange, and yellow plus there is a wonderful crunch under my feet during my morning walk. I have started to see pumpkins are outside every grocery store and decorating the front porch of many homes. This only means one thing – it must be time for some fun Pumpkin Crafts for Kids! These pumpkin activities are perfect for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1 and grade 2 students.
Whether you are a parent making some fun memories as you play together, a teacher planning a fun pumpkin project to decorate your classroom, or a homeschooler making learning fun – you will love all these cute pumpkin crafts to celebrate fall!
Pumpkin Crafts for Toddlers
- This paper roll pumpkin project is super cute and simple for even young children to make!
- Children will have fun making art with pumpkins with this hands on pumpkin art
- Have ever tried to decorate your pumpkins? This melted crayon pumpkin decorating is lots of fun.
- Another fun and simple project is making a pumpkin sun catcher.
- These pretty pumpkins are made with kool aid!
- Dig in to this fun, scented pumpkin rice activity
- Toddler friendly finger painting a pumpkin idea
- Easy Paper Bag Pumpkins project
- How many pumpkin thumbprints will you and your toddler make in your pumpkin patch craft?
- This Lego Stamped Pumpkin is such a super cool technique is so simple – why didn’t I think of this!
- Let’s reuse those plastic water bottles with this easy and pretty pumpkin idea
- Sweet and simple Pumpkin hand part project
- Not so fast! Don’t throw out that water bottle. You can use the bottle cap to create a really fun pumpkin project with tempera paint.
Pumpkin Crafts for Preschoolers
- Super simple paper pumpkin craft for preschoolers
- These cute 3D Pumpkins out of construction paper will look nice decorating your home
- Zany color mixing pumpkin craft project for kids
- Your pre k child will have fun helping design and create their own pumpkin plate mask
- Brighten up your room with this simple Jack o Lantern Suncatcher
- Pumpkin Name Craft that is as pretty as it is clever!
- Juice box jack o lanterns are fun to make and stick in your little ones lunch!
- Pasta Pumpkins – because nothing says epic preschool craft like pasta and glitter, right?
- Strengthen fine motor skills with these beaded pumpkins!
- Who said vegetables are just for eating? These potato pumpkins are super clever and oh so cute!
- You will love making a whole patch full of these pumpkin stamped craft
- Go crazy over triangles with this pumpkin sponge project
- Growing up we loved making valentines and pumpkins out of doilies like this project
Pumpkin Art Projects
- These super cute and fun-to-make Painted Rock Pumpkins have so many uses – from tic-tac-toe, fall story stones, retelling pumpkin nursery rhymes, decorating, and more!
- Snaz up your refrigerator with this clever popsicle stick pumpkin magnet project.
- Easy pumpkin favors are sure to be a hit at your child’s school or next event!
- These eerie pumpkins are super cool, easy to make, and light up too!
- Simply fold these circular fans and create a stunning pumpkin decoration for the month of october
- I love this clever idea for reusing toilet paper rolls into expressive pumpkins
- Do you have an orange sock with a hole in it? Make this cute pumpkin sock craft
- These yarn wrapped pumpkins are GORGEOUS!
- Looking for a pumpkin project that is super clever, unique, and doesn’t make a mess or require any fancy materials. Try these pattern pumpkins that use paper and markers
- This dramatic glue resist pumpkin art project is sure to be a new favorite in your home.
- Such a sweet pumpkin keepsake project using your child’s handprint to make a darling pumpkin
Pumpkin Crafts for Kids
- Make some pumpkin seed art like this cute turkey or this fall tree with pumpkin seeds.
- This gorgeous Rubber band Pumpkin Craft is stunning and a fun project for older kids!
- You will love how pretty and simple this pumpkin paper plate project is – try sticking your child’s picture in the opening for an extra special keepsake!
- We love these grinning pumpkin lanterns perfect for welcoming little ghouls to trick or treat at your house this fall.
- Yarn Pumpkins – you probably doubt this technique works – but it does and its amazing!
- Have fun folding your orange paper into these adorable origami pumpkins
- Create an army of cute pumpkins out of egg cartons that you can use as a counting math manipulative or turn into a garland to decorate your house or classroom.
- These chalk stenciled pumpkins are super fun and dramatic
- With all these new pumpkin craft ideas, don’t miss this classic (and still adorable) pumpkin craft
- ADORABLE orange cup pumpkin craft
- Apple stamped pumpkin jack lanterns
- What will you create with this easy pumpkin puffy paint recipe
- Get ready for some outrageous fun with this fizzy pumpkin activity
- This Pumpkin Twister twist is super fun and perfect for getting kids moving in October.
- Oooh, these fizzy pumpkins are such a fun, silly activity
- How cute is this pumpkin game for kids?
- Pop Goes the Pumpkin silly balloon game kids will love
- Eewy, gooey, orangy pumpkin SLIME
- Outrageously fun and easy-to-make Put Put Pumpkin Golf
- Simple Pumpkin Tic-Tac-Toe Game
- Super clever Poke a pumpkin activity.
- Don’t throw out those pumpkin guts! Turn them into this squishy Pumpkin Goop Recipe
- Delicious Pumpkin Cloud Dough to play with and EAT!
- Anyone got some stress? Or want to strengthen hand muscles? These balloon pumpkin squish balls are so much fun!
- Make an epic pumpkin out of playdough over and over again!
- Get ready for a WOW moment with these exploding pumpkin bags
- These pumpkin squish bags are great for toddler and pre k learners
Educational Pumpkin Activities
- Sneak in some fun sight word practice with this pumpkin smashing sight words activity
- Learn about pumpkins with these easy pumpkin investigations for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners
- Make some amazing structures as you practice STEM with gummy pumpkin candy
- Practice counting 1-20 with this handy pumpkin lacing craft
- Watch a spooky eruption with this spectacular ghost pumpkin eruption
- Learn about the science of rotting garbage with this super cool Rotting Pumpkin Science
- Free pumpkin activity printables that uses Pumpkin Candy to Count and Trace
- Practicing Counting with Pumpkin Seed Counting Activity
- Pumpkin Letter Tracing – use with a dry erase marker or playdough
- Super cute parts of a pumpkin craft to help kids learn the parts of a pumpkin
- Improve reading with this fun Word Family Pumpkin Activities for Kindergarten
- Fall Addition Sticker Worksheets are a fun, hands-on math worksheet
- Pumpkin Shape Matching Game to practice shape recognition with kids
- Practice sight words with this fun Pumpkin Sight Word Game
- These super cute Pumpkin Alphabet puzzles allow children to practice letter tracing as well as working on beginning sounds
- Lots of FUN October Activities for Kids
- Make practicing math fun with this super cute, Pumpkin Patch Math Game
- These fun pumpkin addition task cards are super cute and make practicing fun for kids
- Sneak in some fun practice with these homophone puzzles
- Grab this free Pumpkin Life Cycle Worksheet pack to learn about the life cycle of pumpkins
- Trace and Erase to practice again with this handy Pumpkin Letter Tracing printable
- Super cute pumpkin pie counting activity – pile on the “whip cream”
- Practice making shapes with these pumpkin shapes playdough mats
- Grab these Pumpkin Addition Worksheets for a no prep math activity for young learners
- This find the letter free pumpkin activity printables
- Adorable Pumpkin preschool pie craft for practicing counting!
- Pumpkin Pie Number Sense Activities for Preschoolers
- Hands on Pumpkin Shape Games for Preshoolers
- Work on One to One Correspondence Kindergarten with this pumpkin pie themed math activity
- Work on Number Bonds to 10 with these pumpkin themed math worksheets for kindergarten and grade 1
- Kids will love this Pumpkin Phonics activity where they will work on beginning sounds to put together these alphabet puzzles.
- Trace numbers and work on 1:1 correspondence with this free pumpkin activity printables
- Pumpkin Word Family Slides Printables