You are going to love waking up to this delicious overnight oatmeal recipe that smells and tastes like fall! Besides being delicious, this Overnight Crockpot Pumpkin Oatmeal tastes like you are eating dessert for breakfast but is actually healthy and easy to make! This pumpkin recipe is bound to become a new favorite family recipe.
Overnight Crockpot Pumpkin Oatmeal
This is a steel cut oatmeal recipe which means that it is better for you, since it maintains your sugars stable longer. And it tastes delicious!
The pumpkin not only makes it taste wonderfully like fall, but gives this healthy breakfast recipe lots of vitamin A for your eyes, fiber which will help you feel full longer, contain antioxidant beta-carotene which is thought to help with cancer prevention and keep skin wrinkle free, plus lots of vitamin c to strengthen your immunity!
Wipe the inside of your crockpot with 1 tablespoon coconut to make sure your oatmeal doesn’t stick.
Then dump into your crock pot 2 cups steel cut oats, 1/2 cup canned pumpkin, and 1/4 cup pure maple syrup or honey.
crockpot pumpkin pie
Next add 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
HINT: If you don’t have pumpkin pie spice just add 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon ginger, 1/2 teaspoon allspice, and 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg.
slow cooker pumpkin oatmeal
Pour in 2 cups milk and 2 cups water (or just use all water if you prefer a slightly less creamier version without calcium). Stir to mix.
crockpot pumpkin oatmeal
Cook on low overnight for 8-10 hours.
pumpkin oatmeal crockpot
In the morning you will wake up to a glorious fall smelling breakfast that is ready to start your day off with a healthy, nutritious, and delicious meal!
pumpkin crock pot oatmeal
Stir your oatmeal to combine as the oats will sink down some. The texture is perfect and still creamy.
- Amazing Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls
- Homemade Oatmeal: Crockpot Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal, Slow Cooker Blueberry Oatmeal. Bannana Oatmeal, Chocolate Berry Overnight Oats, or Butterscotch Oats – a really good oatmeal !
- Cinnamon Zucchini Coffee Cake
- Family Favorite Blueberry Muffins with a streusal topping
- Blueberry Breakfast Casserole
- Fall favorite, Breakfast Apple Cake
- Breakfast Pizza is such a yummy, Easy Breakfast Ideas
- Overnight French Toast Casserole
- Dad’s Healthy Egg McMuffin
- Heavenly Orange Rolls
- Super Easy Egg Casserole you can make ahead
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- No Fail Pancake Recipe or our Yummy Banana Pancakes
- Sourdough Crepes with Bananas Foster
- Homemade, Bread Machine English Muffins – way better than the store bought and easier than you’d think
- Pumpkin Waffles are so flavorful and taste like fall
- Easy Breakfast Casserole with Croutons
- BEST Sweet Chili Recipe
- Easy Pumpkin Chili
- Instapot Corn Chowder Soup
- Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- Best ever Tomato Soup with bacon
- Leftover Thanksgiving Soup
- Green Chicken Taco Soup
- Early Autumn Fall Soup Recipes with sausage and apple
Recipes for Salads and Sandwiches
- Creamy Avocado Egg Salad Sandwich
- Shredded Chicken Sandwich Recipe that is perfect for company
- Grilled Brie and Pear Sandwich
- Kid Favorite Quesadilla Pizza School Lunch
- Best Oriental Coleslaw with Soy Sauce
- Beet Pear and Goat Cheese Salad
- Easy Chicken Salad Recipe
- Ground Beef Taco Salad
- Easy Spinach and Berry Salad
- Mom’s Easy Lasagna Recipe
- General Tso Chicken Recipe
- Easy Cashew Chicken Recipe
- Delicious Homemade Tortilla Recipe
- Rich Mac and Cheese Pies
- Sausage Make Ahead Foil Packet Dinners
- Easy Barbecue Chicken Recipe
- Juicy Lemon Chicken Pasta Instant pot
- Jazzed up Creamed Chicken over Biscuits
- Best Ever Mac and Cheese
- Copycat Dave’s Gourmet Butternut Squash Pasta Sauce
- Easy Cheese Souffle
- Super Tender BBQ Roast
- Homemade Copycat Godfathers Taco Pizza Recipe
- Easy Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
- Leftover Turkey Pot Pie Recipe
- How to make homemade pasta
- Super Flavorful Grilled Pork Loin
- Healthy Pineapple Fried Rice
- Seriously the Best, Make Ahead Twice Baked Potatoes
- Easy Pasta Recipe with Ham, Walnuts, and Parmesan Cheese
- This Easy Oreo Cheeseball can be served as an appetizer or dessert!
- Making this snow ice cream is one my kids’ favorite annual traditions!
- Pumpkin Lava Cake is an ooey gooey fall dessert your family will want seconds of!
- This sandcastle ice cream is so clever and EASY to make! You are sure to be the coolest mom on the block!
- You don’t need a fancy ice cream maker; here is how to make ice cream in a bag
- These homemade cinnamon sugar tortilla chips are the perfect dessert to go along with your Mexican dinner
- If you’ve never tried our melt in your mouth sugar cookies, you are missing out!
- Whip up a batch of this carmel chex mix for your next game night or potluck!
- These snicker cookies are so decadent with a delightful melty middle!
- This soft Gingerbread Man Recipe for kids is my most requested for every cookie swap!
- I can almost smell this cooking, my perfect every time, best pumpkin pie recipe
- My kids favorite cookies – Monster Cookie Recipe
- Or make these classic Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- So good their gone, easy homemade brownies recipe
- Perfect for summer, Lemon Bars with vanilla wafer crust
- Homemade Ice Cream Cake – this is what I request for my birthday cake every year! YUM!
- Classic Vanilla Ice Cream in a homemade ice cream maker
- Our favorite cake ball recipes
- So good you just can’t stop eating it Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
- Mom’s Homemade Apple Pie
- Pepperoni Cheeseball Game Day Appetizers
- My famous pineapple cream cheese dip
- Zesty Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Our GO TO Salsa Recipe with gardne fresh tomatoes
- Grab your veggies, they are going to want to take a dunk in this Southwestern Dip
- Family Favorite appetizer meatballs with super quick secret sauce!
- Quick Pineapple Salsa made from scratch
- Sweet and Sour Bacon and Water Chestnut Appetizer
- Go to Peanut Butter Dip for Apples
- It wouldn’t be Christmas without serving up this family traditional Wassail Recipe
Breads and Side Dishes
- Super Moist Southern Cornbread recipe with creamed corn
- Easy Bread Machine Hamurger Buns
- Super Yummy Quick Yeast Rolls
- Rosemary Crock pot Bread
- Sweet Potato Sourdough Buns
- Delicious Yeastless Bread – quick bread recipe no yeast
Crockpot Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal Recipe
- 1 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 cups steel cut oats
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup or honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Rub inside of crockpot with coconut oil. Dump in all ingredients and stir gently to combine. Cook for 8-10 hours on low (overnight). The oatmeal will be ready in the morning. Just give it a stir and serve with a dollop of whip cream, cinnamon, and a couple pecans if you like. YUM!