You are going to love waking up to this delicious overnight oatmeal recipe that smells and tastes like fall! Besides being delicious, this Overnight Crockpot Pumpkin Oatmeal tastes like you are eating dessert for breakfast but is actually healthy and easy to make! This pumpkin recipe is bound to become a new favorite family recipe.
Overnight Crockpot Pumpkin Oatmeal
This is a steel cut oatmeal recipe which means that it is better for you, since it maintains your sugars stable longer. And it tastes delicious!
The pumpkin not only makes it taste wonderfully like fall, but gives this healthy breakfast recipe lots of vitamin A for your eyes, fiber which will help you feel full longer, contain antioxidant beta-carotene which is thought to help with cancer prevention and keep skin wrinkle free, plus lots of vitamin c to strengthen your immunity!
Wipe the inside of your crockpot with 1 tablespoon coconut to make sure your oatmeal doesn’t stick.
Then dump into your crock pot 2 cups steel cut oats, 1/2 cup canned pumpkin, and 1/4 cup pure maple syrup or honey.
crockpot pumpkin pie
Next add 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
HINT: If you don’t have pumpkin pie spice just add 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon ginger, 1/2 teaspoon allspice, and 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg.
slow cooker pumpkin oatmeal
Pour in 2 cups milk and 2 cups water (or just use all water if you prefer a slightly less creamier version without calcium). Stir to mix.
crockpot pumpkin oatmeal
Cook on low overnight for 8-10 hours.
pumpkin oatmeal crockpot
In the morning you will wake up to a glorious fall smelling breakfast that is ready to start your day off with a healthy, nutritious, and delicious meal!
pumpkin crock pot oatmeal
Stir your oatmeal to combine as the oats will sink down some. The texture is perfect and still creamy.
- My Famous Twice Baked Potatoes with Cream Cheese
- Super easy Best bbq chicken sandwich recipe
- Yummy Blueberry Muffins
- Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls that taste better than Cinnabon!
- Zucchini Coffee Cake with an amazing streusel topping
- Pumpkin Lava Cake is a special fall treat
- Easy Bread Machine English Muffin Recipe that is waaaaay better than store bought!
- Family favorite Easy Egg Casserole to throw together for company or holiday!
- Delicious Slow Cooker Blueberry Oatmeal
- Make Ahead French Toast Casserole – my father-in-law always says it tastes like great grandma’s bread pudding
- Breakfast Casserole with Croutons is super easy with just the right seasoning
- Disney themed Loaded Mashed Potato Waffles
- Easy Breakfast Pizza recipe
- Healthy and decadent Chocolate Blueberry Overnight Oats
- Easy Yeastless Bread Recipe
- Simple Meat Lasagna Recipe my great-aunt always made
- Loaded Easy Corn Chowder Recipe
- Family Favorite Homemade Taco Pizza
- General Tso Chicken Recipe – better than takeout!
- Delicious Thanksgiving Soup we make from leftover turkey
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Crockpot -a fall breakfast recipe that tastes like dessert
- Easy Pumpkin Chili recipe your family will crave
- Best Ever Tomato Soup (the secret ingredient is bacon!)
- Easy Green Chicken Soup Recipe is super quick and satisfying
- Sweet Chili Recipe is super easy to make and a yummy comfort food!
- Apple Soup Recipe for Fall – tastes like fall in a bowl!
- Pizza Quesadilla is a quick and easy lunch recipe
- Serious this Easy Gingerbread Recipe makes the best, softest Gingerbread man ever!
- Melt in your mouth sugar cookie recipes – my secret recipe
- My family loves these cookies with snickers
- Best Oriental Slaw recipe
- My Great-Grandma’s Orange Rolls Recipe
- Jazzed up Creamed Chicken over Biscuits
- You’ve got to try my copycat Dave’s gourmet butternut squash pasta sauce recipe
- My kid’s favorite – Target Monster Cookie Recipe
- Fall favorite Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
- See all of our favorite family recipes here
Crockpot Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal Recipe
- 1 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 cups steel cut oats
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup or honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Rub inside of crockpot with coconut oil. Dump in all ingredients and stir gently to combine. Cook for 8-10 hours on low (overnight). The oatmeal will be ready in the morning. Just give it a stir and serve with a dollop of whip cream, cinnamon, and a couple pecans if you like. YUM!