Cinnamon sugar tortilla chips are a delicious, easy-to-make homemade treat your family will love. This mexican dessert is super simple and oh so yummy for the perfect end to your mexican meal of tacos, burritos, or fajitas! Plus this cinnamon tortilla chips is a great way to use up leftover tortillas!
Cinnamon sugar tortilla chips
These cinnamon sugar tortilla chips easy to make homemade dessert is a great way to use up leftover tortillas. Your family will love the warm, freshly made cinnamon tortilla chips that tast delicious and so satisfying!
Cinnamon tortilla chips
Here are our favorite homemade tortilla recipes. When you’ve finished your meal and you have leftover tortillas, you can use them to make these delicious Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla chips. Start by cutting up your tortillas into triangle chips using a pizza cutter.
Cinnamon sugar tortilla
In a pan heat oil. We used Coconut Oil for a healthy, slightly sweet taste. Place tortilla chips in the oil and brown slightly and turn; it will only take 20 seconds or so per side.
Homemade cinnamon sugar tortilla chips
When they are finished cooking on both sides immediately place them in a cinnamon sugar mixture to coat both sides. Continue until all the chips are thoroughly coated.
Note: We mixed 1/2 cup sugar and 1-2 TAB cinnamon to make our cinnamon sugar mixture.
How to make cinnamon sugar tortilla chips
These are super yummy and will become a favorite in your family too. My kids are always hoping for extra tortilla shells now! These are extra yummy with whipped cream and even chocolate sauce or honey.
Cinnamon tortilla chips recipe
- flour tortilla shells
- oil for frying (vegetable oil is what we used)
Cut tortillas into chip shaped pieces using a pizza cutter. Heat oil in skilet over the stove top. Whent the oil is hot, carefully use tongs place tortilla pieces in the oil and cook until lightly browned. When the chips are done pull them out with the tongs and place on a plate of sugar and cinnamon. Turn and toss to coat and leave to cool on a plate. Continue with remaining chips. Serve warm! YUMMY!
- My Famous Twice Baked Potatoes with Cream Cheese
- Super easy Best bbq chicken sandwich recipe
- Easy Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup using an instapot or crock pot!
- Yummy Blueberry Muffins
- Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls that taste better than Cinnabon!
- Zucchini Coffee Cake with an amazing streusel topping
- Pumpkin Lava Cake is a special fall treat
- Easy Bread Machine English Muffin Recipe that is waaaaay better than store bought!
- Family favorite Easy Egg Casserole to throw together for company or holiday!
- Delicious Slow Cooker Blueberry Oatmeal
- Make Ahead French Toast Casserole – my father-in-law always says it tastes like great grandma’s bread pudding
- Breakfast Casserole with Croutons is super easy with just the right seasoning
- Disney themed Loaded Mashed Potato Waffles
- Easy Breakfast Pizza recipe
- Healthy and decadent Chocolate Blueberry Overnight Oats
- Easy Yeastless Bread Recipe
- Simple Meat Lasagna Recipe my great-aunt always made
- Loaded Easy Corn Chowder Recipe
- Family Favorite Homemade Taco Pizza
- General Tso Chicken Recipe – better than takeout!
- Delicious Thanksgiving Soup we make from leftover turkey
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Crockpot -a fall breakfast recipe that tastes like dessert
- Easy Pumpkin Chili recipe your family will crave
- Best Ever Tomato Soup (the secret ingredient is bacon!)
- Easy Green Chicken Soup Recipe is super quick and satisfying
- Sweet Chili Recipe is super easy to make and a yummy comfort food!
- Apple Soup Recipe for Fall – tastes like fall in a bowl!
- Pizza Quesadilla is a quick and easy lunch recipe
- Serious this Easy Gingerbread Recipe makes the best, softest Gingerbread man ever!
- Melt in your mouth sugar cookie recipes – my secret recipe
- My family loves these cookies with snickers
- Best Oriental Slaw recipe
- My Great-Grandma’s Orange Rolls Recipe
- Jazzed up Creamed Chicken over Biscuits
- You’ve got to try my copycat Dave’s gourmet butternut squash pasta sauce recipe
- My kid’s favorite – Target Monster Cookie Recipe
- Fall favorite Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
- See all of our favorite family recipes here