This quick and easy to make Lemon Chicken that is tender and bursting with flavor! You will love this mouth-watering instapot recipes that is simple to make and bursting with flavort. Serve the instapot chicken with pasta or rice and a green vegetable for a yummy, healthy dinner! Scroll down to grab the recipe for this yummy instant pot lemon chicken pasta.
If you are like most parents, weekdays can be hectic! Between work, taking kids to extra curricular events like soccer / dance / piano, and doing homework getting food on the table can be tough! That’s why I like to have some quick and easy dinners ready for busy weeknights or even weekends. Just because a meal is quick to cook, doesn’t mean it isn’t mouth watering and delicious! You just need the right recipes.
One of my favorite ways to make dinner recipes is in my insta pot. I love that with this quick dinner ideas, you can go from frozen chicken to moist, flavorful chicken in 30 minutes! So for some of us forgetful moms, we can still make a delicious hot supper even if we forgot to thaw the meat! Or throw in a recipe before you leave – you will love the hearty smell that welcomes you home after a long day at work.
To start making your instapot chicken, Set pressure cooker to sauté. Now add 3 Tablespoons butter or olive oil, 1/2 cup diced yellow onions, 4 cloves minced garlic and spices: paprika, pepper parsley, Italian seasoning and rosemary. Sauté until onions are softened.
Instant pot lemon chicken pasta
Add 4 chicken breasts while on sauté mode and braise (brown) each side of chicken until slightly golden. Now pour 3/4 cup chicken broth (or 1/2 cup if frozen), 2 Tablespoons lemon juice and 1 teaspoon salt over chicken and stir. Lock the lid into place and close the steam valve. Set Instant Pot to poultry setting for 6-7 minutes thawed or 11-12 minutes if frozen.
HINT: For extra lemon flavor before juicing your lemon zest the peel and add to pot.
Lemon chicken pasta instant pot
While chicken is cooking, make your pasta noodles per directions on package, any noodle works well with the lemon chicken glaze.
This easy lemon chicken is so tender, juicy, and bursting with lemony flavor it is bound to be one of your families new favorite recipes!
When pressure cooking is complete, quick release the pressure. (Remember you can’t open the lid as soon as it beeps, you need to release the pressure that allowed your chicken to cook so quickly! See you manual for complete instructions but basically you move your dial to quick release and steam will begin coming out, when the pressure valve drops you know it is safe to open your pot and remove your Italian chicken!
Remove the lid, using tongs take the chicken out of the inner pot and keep the liquid mixture in the pot, set the instant pot to saute once more, add 1 Tablespoon flour and 2 Tablespoons heavy cream and whisk with the lemon sauce in the pan until thickened. Add additional salt to taste.
Insta pot recipes
Pour sauce over your pasta and serve with the mouth watering chicken. Feel free to add a tossed side salad or green vegetable to complete your meal.
Often times I like to serve my family plates of food just like they bring at a restaurant. We have 6 children with 3 under 5 so passing heavy bowls can be difficult at times. So I scoop up each plate with pasta, a piece of chicken, and a ladle full or sauce. Top with parmesan and parsley to garnish if you like. Then each of my children take their plate to the table. This avoids passing, dirtying another serving dish, and allows me to give each child an appropriate size portion.
Lemon chicken pasta
You will love this quick and easy dinner ideas that will get food on the table quickly! It’s amazing to see how this frozen chicken recipes is done so quickly, but yet produces such a juicy, tender, and flavorful lemon chicken dish!
- Amazing Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls
- Homemade Oatmeal: Crockpot Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal, Slow Cooker Blueberry Oatmeal. Bannana Oatmeal, Chocolate Berry Overnight Oats, or Butterscotch Oats – a really good oatmeal !
- Cinnamon Zucchini Coffee Cake
- Family Favorite Blueberry Muffins with a streusal topping
- Blueberry Breakfast Casserole
- Fall favorite, Breakfast Apple Cake
- Breakfast Pizza is such a yummy, Easy Breakfast Ideas
- Overnight French Toast Casserole
- Dad’s Healthy Egg McMuffin
- Heavenly Orange Rolls
- Super Easy Egg Casserole you can make ahead
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- No Fail Pancake Recipe or our Yummy Banana Pancakes
- Sourdough Crepes with Bananas Foster
- Homemade, Bread Machine English Muffins – way better than the store bought and easier than you’d think
- Pumpkin Waffles are so flavorful and taste like fall
- Easy Breakfast Casserole with Croutons
- BEST Sweet Chili Recipe
- Easy Pumpkin Chili
- Instapot Corn Chowder Soup
- Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- Best ever Tomato Soup with bacon
- Leftover Thanksgiving Soup
- Green Chicken Taco Soup
- Early Autumn Fall Soup Recipes with sausage and apple
Recipes for Salads and Sandwiches
- Creamy Avocado Egg Salad Sandwich
- Shredded Chicken Sandwich Recipe that is perfect for company
- Grilled Brie and Pear Sandwich
- Kid Favorite Quesadilla Pizza School Lunch
- Best Oriental Coleslaw with Soy Sauce
- Beet Pear and Goat Cheese Salad
- Easy Chicken Salad Recipe
- Ground Beef Taco Salad
- Easy Spinach and Berry Salad
- Mom’s Easy Lasagna Recipe
- General Tso Chicken Recipe
- Easy Cashew Chicken Recipe
- Delicious Homemade Tortilla Recipe
- Rich Mac and Cheese Pies
- Sausage Make Ahead Foil Packet Dinners
- Easy Barbecue Chicken Recipe
- Juicy Lemon Chicken Pasta Instant pot
- Jazzed up Creamed Chicken over Biscuits
- Best Ever Mac and Cheese
- Copycat Dave’s Gourmet Butternut Squash Pasta Sauce
- Easy Cheese Souffle
- Super Tender BBQ Roast
- Homemade Copycat Godfathers Taco Pizza Recipe
- Easy Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
- Leftover Turkey Pot Pie Recipe
- How to make homemade pasta
- Super Flavorful Grilled Pork Loin
- Healthy Pineapple Fried Rice
- Seriously the Best, Make Ahead Twice Baked Potatoes
- Easy Pasta Recipe with Ham, Walnuts, and Parmesan Cheese
- This Easy Oreo Cheeseball can be served as an appetizer or dessert!
- Making this snow ice cream is one my kids’ favorite annual traditions!
- Pumpkin Lava Cake is an ooey gooey fall dessert your family will want seconds of!
- This sandcastle ice cream is so clever and EASY to make! You are sure to be the coolest mom on the block!
- You don’t need a fancy ice cream maker; here is how to make ice cream in a bag
- These homemade cinnamon sugar tortilla chips are the perfect dessert to go along with your Mexican dinner
- If you’ve never tried our melt in your mouth sugar cookies, you are missing out!
- Whip up a batch of this carmel chex mix for your next game night or potluck!
- These snicker cookies are so decadent with a delightful melty middle!
- This soft Gingerbread Man Recipe for kids is my most requested for every cookie swap!
- I can almost smell this cooking, my perfect every time, best pumpkin pie recipe
- My kids favorite cookies – Monster Cookie Recipe
- Or make these classic Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- So good their gone, easy homemade brownies recipe
- Perfect for summer, Lemon Bars with vanilla wafer crust
- Homemade Ice Cream Cake – this is what I request for my birthday cake every year! YUM!
- Classic Vanilla Ice Cream in a homemade ice cream maker
- Our favorite cake ball recipes
- So good you just can’t stop eating it Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
- Mom’s Homemade Apple Pie
- Pepperoni Cheeseball Game Day Appetizers
- My famous pineapple cream cheese dip
- Zesty Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Our GO TO Salsa Recipe with gardne fresh tomatoes
- Grab your veggies, they are going to want to take a dunk in this Southwestern Dip
- Family Favorite appetizer meatballs with super quick secret sauce!
- Quick Pineapple Salsa made from scratch
- Sweet and Sour Bacon and Water Chestnut Appetizer
- Go to Peanut Butter Dip for Apples
- It wouldn’t be Christmas without serving up this family traditional Wassail Recipe
Breads and Side Dishes
- Super Moist Southern Cornbread recipe with creamed corn
- Easy Bread Machine Hamurger Buns
- Super Yummy Quick Yeast Rolls
- Rosemary Crock pot Bread
- Sweet Potato Sourdough Buns
- Delicious Yeastless Bread – quick bread recipe no yeast
Instapot Lemon Chicken
- Instapot / Pressure Cooker
- 4 large chicken breasts (thawed or frozen)
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil extra virgin
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, diced
- 3/4 cup Chicken broth (if using frozen chicken 1/2 cup only)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Tablesppon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 large lemon
- 1 Tablespoon all purpose flour
- 2 Tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese to garnish
- 1 pound pasta noodles (bow tie, shells, penne, etc.)
- Set instant pot or pressure cooker to sauté’, add butter, onion, garlic and spices: paprika, pepper parsley, Italian seasoning and rosemary. Sauté until onions are softened.
- Add chicken while on sauté’ mode and braise (brown) each side of chicken until slightly golden brown. Now pour 3/4 cup chicken broth (or 1/2 cup if the chicken is still frozen), 2 Tablespoons of lemon juice (or juice from 1 lemon) and salt over chicken and stir. Lock the lid into place and close the steam valve. Set Instant Pot to poultry setting for 6-7 minutes thawed and 11-12 minutes if frozen.
- While chicken is cooking, make your pasta noodles per directions on package, any noodle is goes well with this lemon chicken.
- When pressure cooking is complete, quick release the pressure. Remove the lid, using tongs take the chicken out of the inner pot and cover with foil to keep warm while you finish the lemon chicken sauce.
- Keep the liquid mixture in the pot, set the pressure cooker to sauté once more. Add flour and heavy cream; whisk until thickened. Add salt to taste.
- Pour sauce over lemon chicken and pasta. Serve with tossed green salad or vegetable to complete your meal. Enjoy!