Make breakfast quick and easy with this delicious Slow Cooker Blueberry Oatmeal recipe. You will love the rich flavor, good-for-you oats in this Crockpot Oatmeal.
Slow Cooker Blueberry Oatmeal
Slow Cooker Steel Cut Oats Blueberry
This Slow Cooker Blueberry Oatmeal is not only an easy weekday breakfast and delicious, but it is healthy too!
Steel cut Oats are less processed and are digest slower keeping blood sugar more even.
Blueberry Crockpot Oatmeal
The night before you are going to conveniently dump all the ingredients in your crockpot and when you wake up you will have a delicious, healthy, convenient breakfast recipes.
NOTE: Got an Instapot? You can make this same recipe in the morning by setting your pot for 21 minutes.
Crockpot Blueberry Oatmeal
In your crockpot add 1 cup steel cut oats, 1/4 cup maple syrup (or honey), 2 teaspoons vanilla extract. Next pour in 2 cups milk and 2 cups water.
Then add 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen, thawed)
Overnight Blueberry Oatmeal Crockpot
When you are ready for your yummy, quick, healthy breakfast just serve oatmeal.
- Blueberry Breakfast Casserole is quick and easy to throw together
- Yummy Blueberry Muffins
- Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls that taste better than Cinnabon!
- Zucchini Coffee Cake with an amazing streusel topping
- Pumpkin Lava Cake is a special fall treat
- Easy Bread Machine English Muffin Recipe that is waaaaay better than storebought!
- Family favorite Easy Egg Casserole to throw together for company or holiday!
- Delicious Slow Cooker Blueberry Oatmeal
- Make Ahead French Toast Casserole – my father-in-law always says it tastes like great grandma’s bread pudding
- Breakfast Casserole with Croutons is super easy with just the right seasoning
- Disney themed Loaded Mashed Potato Waffles
- Easy Breakfast Pizza recipe
- Healthy and decadent Chocolate Blueberry Overnight Oats
- Easy Yeastless Bread Recipe
- Simple Meat Lasagna Recipe my great-aunt always made
- Loaded Easy Corn Chowder Recipe
- Family Favorite Homemade Taco Pizza
- General Tso Chicken Recipe – better than takeout!
- Delicious Thanksgiving Soup we make from leftover turkey
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Crockpot -a fall breakfast recipe that tastes like dessert
- Easy Pumpkin Chili recipe your family will crave
- Best Ever Tomato Soup (the secret ingredient is bacon!)
- Easy Green Chicken Soup Recipe is super quick and satisfying
- Sweet Chili Recipe is super easy to make and a yummy comfort food!
- Apple Soup Recipe for Fall – tastes like fall in a bowl!
- Pizza Quesadilla is a quick and easy lunch recipe
- Serious this Easy Gingerbread Recipe makes the best, softest Gingerbread man ever!
- Melt in your mouth sugar cookie recipes – my secret recipe
- My family loves these cookies with snickers
- See all of our favorite family recipes here
- My Great-Grandma’s Orange Rolls Recipe
- Jazzed up Creamed Chicken over Biscuits
- You’ve got to try my copycat Dave’s gourmet butternut squash pasta sauce recipe
- My kid’s favorite – Target Monster Cookie Recipe
- Fall favorite Crockpot Beef Stroganoff