Make weekday breakfast a cinch with this delicious Blueberry Overnight Oatmeal recipe.
Breakfast Recipes We LOVE!
- AMAZING Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
- Zucchini Coffee Cake Recipes
- Dad McMuffins
- Crouton Breakfast Casserole
- Mickey Potato Waffles
- 4th of July Pancakes
- Healthy Pancakes
- Blueberry French Toast Casserole
- Breakfast Apple Cake
Crockpot Steel Cut Oats Blueberry
This blueberry crockpot oatmeal is not only an easy weekday breakfast and delicious, but it is healthy too!
Steel cut Oats are less processed and are digest slower keeping blood sugar more even.
The night before you are going to conveniently dump all the ingredients in your crockpot and when you wake up you will have a delicious, healthy, convenient breakfast recipes.
NOTE: Got an Instapot? You can make this same recipe in the morning by setting your pot for 21 minutes.
In your crockpot add 1 cup steel cut oats, 1/4 cup maple syrup (or honey), 2 teaspoons vanilla extract. Next pour in 2 cups milk and 2 cups water.
Then add 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen, thawed)
Blueberry Crockpot Breakfast
When you are ready for your yummy, quick, healthy breakfast just serve oatmeal.
Blueberry Overnight Oatmeal Recipe
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Add the following ingredients to a crock pot and gently stir.. Cook for 8-1 hours on low (overnight) the oatmeal will be ready in the morning. Just give it a stir and serve with brown sugar, cinnamon, and additional blueberries on top. YUM!
- Hint: If you prefer you can make it without the blueberries in the recipe.... and then just add them to the top. And maybe on a different bowl add craisins, apples, walnut, brown sugar. It is super versatile and works with whatever you have on hand!