Make breakfast quick and easy with this delicious Slow Cooker Blueberry Oatmeal recipe. You will love the rich flavor, good-for-you oats in this Crockpot Oatmeal.
Slow Cooker Blueberry Oatmeal
Slow Cooker Steel Cut Oats Blueberry
This Slow Cooker Blueberry Oatmeal is not only an easy weekday breakfast and delicious, but it is healthy too!
Steel cut Oats are less processed and are digest slower keeping blood sugar more even.
Blueberry Crockpot Oatmeal
The night before you are going to conveniently dump all the ingredients in your crockpot and when you wake up you will have a delicious, healthy, convenient breakfast recipes.
NOTE: Got an Instapot? You can make this same recipe in the morning by setting your pot for 21 minutes.
Crockpot Blueberry Oatmeal
In your crockpot add 1 cup steel cut oats, 1/4 cup maple syrup (or honey), 2 teaspoons vanilla extract. Next pour in 2 cups milk and 2 cups water.
Then add 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen, thawed)
Overnight Blueberry Oatmeal Crockpot
When you are ready for your yummy, quick, healthy breakfast just serve oatmeal.
Looking for more scrumptions blueberry recipes to whip up? Try these family favorites:
Yummy Breakfast Recipes
Blueberry Overnight Oatmeal Recipe
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Add the following ingredients to a crock pot and gently stir.. Cook for 8-1 hours on low (overnight) the oatmeal will be ready in the morning. Just give it a stir and serve with brown sugar, cinnamon, and additional blueberries on top. YUM!
- Hint: If you prefer you can make it without the blueberries in the recipe.... and then just add them to the top. And maybe on a different bowl add craisins, apples, walnut, brown sugar. It is super versatile and works with whatever you have on hand!