You will love this easy to make recipe for delicious bread in crockpot. This rosemary bread recipe is super easy and cooks up in your slow cooker so you can smell the yummy bread smell all afternoon. Serve alongside soup, salad, or main dish for a satisfying meal.
Bread in Crockpot
Have you ever tried to make bread in crockpot? It’s a fun way to enjoy warm, freshly baked, delicious bread without a bread machine or heating up your house with the oven. This popular method of making bread is blowing up on Pinterest and google as more and more families staying at home are looking for yummy recipes to enjoy.
This bread recipe uses rosemary, garlic, onion, and oregano for a satisfying, flavorful bread perfect to serve alongside a light salad, soup, or your favorite dinner. Simply slice, spread with butter if you like, and enjoy this heavenly loaf of bread straight from the …. crockpot!
Slow Cooker Bread
Do you love using your slow cooker to make a variety of recipes? It is so handy to throw something in it and have it ready for later in the day! Perfect for busy Mom’s with just a few minutes to spare here and there who want a yummy meal to serve their family for dinner or lunch. This crockpot recipe is sure to be a new favorite recipe with you and your family.
Start by lining a 6-quart slow cooker with parchment paper and set aside. The parchment paper is going to make clean-up a snap!
Now place water and sugar in a medium-large glass mixing bowl; stir until sugar is dissolved. Add yeast to water mixture and continue to stir until all yeast is combined, cover and set aside for 5 minutes.
Add seasonings to water mixture: 1/2 teaspoon of rosemary, oregano, garlic salt, onion powder. Add salt and stir until combined add 3 cups flour and stir or combine with hands until a shaggy dough begins to form.
Turn out dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 5 minutes until dough is soft and can be formed into a ball. If dough is sticky use the additional 1/2 cup flour a little bit at a time to the dough while kneading until it isn’t sticky. Cover formed dough ball with 2 Tablespoons olive oil. Place in the previously prepared slow cooker.
Cover with towel and set crockpot to warm for 30 minutes
Crock Pot Bread Recipe
Remove bread from slow cooker together with parchment paper, punch dough down and fold and reshape into ball then place dough ball back onto parchment paper and return to the slow cooker. Top dough ball with course salt and remaining rosemary.
Cover and cook on highest setting for 1.5 – 2 hours until the internal temperature of the dough is 190 degrees.
Remove bread from crockpot and transfer to cookie sheet broil under high for 2-3 minutes until golden brown.
This step is optional, but super easy and it will give your bread a good golden crust.
Remove from oven and allow it to cool.
Slice your bread and enjoy this yummy bread recipe with butter if you like. This is a good sturdy bread that holds up well to slicing, is super moist and satisfying, and had a delicious Italian inspiration making it a perfect addition to dinner or rounding out a light soup and salad meal.
Bread Made in Slow Cooker
You will be surprised by how easy and delicious this crock pot bread recipe is!
- Amazing Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls
- Homemade Oatmeal: Crockpot Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal, Slow Cooker Blueberry Oatmeal. Bannana Oatmeal, Chocolate Berry Overnight Oats, or Butterscotch Oats – a really good oatmeal !
- Cinnamon Zucchini Coffee Cake
- Family Favorite Blueberry Muffins with a streusal topping
- Blueberry Breakfast Casserole
- Fall favorite, Breakfast Apple Cake
- Breakfast Pizza is such a yummy, Easy Breakfast Ideas
- Overnight French Toast Casserole
- Dad’s Healthy Egg McMuffin
- Heavenly Orange Rolls
- Super Easy Egg Casserole you can make ahead
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- No Fail Pancake Recipe or our Yummy Banana Pancakes
- Sourdough Crepes with Bananas Foster
- Homemade, Bread Machine English Muffins – way better than the store bought and easier than you’d think
- Pumpkin Waffles are so flavorful and taste like fall
- Easy Breakfast Casserole with Croutons
- BEST Sweet Chili Recipe
- Easy Pumpkin Chili
- Instapot Corn Chowder Soup
- Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- Best ever Tomato Soup with bacon
- Leftover Thanksgiving Soup
- Green Chicken Taco Soup
- Early Autumn Fall Soup Recipes with sausage and apple
Recipes for Salads and Sandwiches
- Creamy Avocado Egg Salad Sandwich
- Shredded Chicken Sandwich Recipe that is perfect for company
- Grilled Brie and Pear Sandwich
- Kid Favorite Quesadilla Pizza School Lunch
- Best Oriental Coleslaw with Soy Sauce
- Beet Pear and Goat Cheese Salad
- Easy Chicken Salad Recipe
- Ground Beef Taco Salad
- Easy Spinach and Berry Salad
- Mom’s Easy Lasagna Recipe
- General Tso Chicken Recipe
- Easy Cashew Chicken Recipe
- Delicious Homemade Tortilla Recipe
- Rich Mac and Cheese Pies
- Sausage Make Ahead Foil Packet Dinners
- Easy Barbecue Chicken Recipe
- Juicy Lemon Chicken Pasta Instant pot
- Jazzed up Creamed Chicken over Biscuits
- Best Ever Mac and Cheese
- Copycat Dave’s Gourmet Butternut Squash Pasta Sauce
- Easy Cheese Souffle
- Super Tender BBQ Roast
- Homemade Copycat Godfathers Taco Pizza Recipe
- Easy Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
- Leftover Turkey Pot Pie Recipe
- How to make homemade pasta
- Super Flavorful Grilled Pork Loin
- Healthy Pineapple Fried Rice
- Seriously the Best, Make Ahead Twice Baked Potatoes
- Easy Pasta Recipe with Ham, Walnuts, and Parmesan Cheese
- This Easy Oreo Cheeseball can be served as an appetizer or dessert!
- Making this snow ice cream is one my kids’ favorite annual traditions!
- Pumpkin Lava Cake is an ooey gooey fall dessert your family will want seconds of!
- This sandcastle ice cream is so clever and EASY to make! You are sure to be the coolest mom on the block!
- You don’t need a fancy ice cream maker; here is how to make ice cream in a bag
- These homemade cinnamon sugar tortilla chips are the perfect dessert to go along with your Mexican dinner
- If you’ve never tried our melt in your mouth sugar cookies, you are missing out!
- Whip up a batch of this carmel chex mix for your next game night or potluck!
- These snicker cookies are so decadent with a delightful melty middle!
- This soft Gingerbread Man Recipe for kids is my most requested for every cookie swap!
- I can almost smell this cooking, my perfect every time, best pumpkin pie recipe
- My kids favorite cookies – Monster Cookie Recipe
- Or make these classic Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- So good their gone, easy homemade brownies recipe
- Perfect for summer, Lemon Bars with vanilla wafer crust
- Homemade Ice Cream Cake – this is what I request for my birthday cake every year! YUM!
- Classic Vanilla Ice Cream in a homemade ice cream maker
- Our favorite cake ball recipes
- So good you just can’t stop eating it Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
- Mom’s Homemade Apple Pie
- Pepperoni Cheeseball Game Day Appetizers
- My famous pineapple cream cheese dip
- Zesty Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Our GO TO Salsa Recipe with gardne fresh tomatoes
- Grab your veggies, they are going to want to take a dunk in this Southwestern Dip
- Family Favorite appetizer meatballs with super quick secret sauce!
- Quick Pineapple Salsa made from scratch
- Sweet and Sour Bacon and Water Chestnut Appetizer
- Go to Peanut Butter Dip for Apples
- It wouldn’t be Christmas without serving up this family traditional Wassail Recipe
Breads and Side Dishes
- Super Moist Southern Cornbread recipe with creamed corn
- Easy Bread Machine Hamurger Buns
- Super Yummy Quick Yeast Rolls
- Rosemary Crock pot Bread
- Sweet Potato Sourdough Buns
- Delicious Yeastless Bread – quick bread recipe no yeast
EASY Rosemary Bread in Crockpot
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 cups lukewarm water (not boiling)
- 3 cups whole white flour or all purpose flour plus 1/2 cup for later
- 2 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Rosemary or 1 Tablespoon fresh
- 2 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- kosher salt & rosemary for sprinkling
- - Line a 6-quart slow cooker with parchment paper and set aside.- Place water and sugar in a medium-large glass mixing bowl; stir until sugar is dissolved. Add yeast to water mixture and continue to stir until all yeast is combined, cover and set aside for 5 minutes.- Add to yeast/water mixture seasonings :1/2 T rosemary, oregano, garlic salt, onion powder and salt; stir until combined add 3 cups flour and stir or combine with hands until a shaggy dough begins to form.- Turn out dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 5 minutes until dough is soft and can be formed into a ball. If dough is sticky use the additional 1/2 cup flour a little bit at a time to the dough while kneading until it isn’t sticky. Cover formed dough ball with 2 T. Place in the previously prepared slow cooker.- Cover with towel and set crockpot to warm for 30 minutes- Remove bread from slow cooker together with parchment paper, punch dough down and fold and reshape into ball then place dough ball back onto parchment paper and return to the slow cooker. Top dough ball with course salt and remaining rosemary, Cover and cook on highest setting for 1.5 - 2 hours until the internal temperature of the dough is 190 degrees.- Remove bread from crockpot and transfer to cookie sheet broil under high for 2-3 minutes until golden brown.- Remove from oven and let cool and enjoy!