This is the perfect summer treat for kids. These homemade fudgesicles recipes are easy to make, use real ingredients, and taste amazing!
If you are looking for how to make ice cream chances are you are interested in making delicious treats for your family from scratch.One of my favorite treats are fudgesicles, but I know all the ingredients in commercially available ones aren’t good for me.We figured out how to make delicious fudgesicles and they were so good I thought I’d share it with you!
This is just one of all recipes I’ve shared on this blog of our family tested recipes!
How to Make Ice Cream Fudgesicles
In a medium saucepan pour 3 cups milk (we use organic, non-homogenized, grass fed whole milk)
Add 3/4 cup honey (we use raw, local honey), 1 cup sugar, or 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
Add 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
Warm over low heat until steam is rising off the top. You want it as low as possible, but it needs to steam to reduce the milk. Steam to 2/3 – 1/2 of it’s original volume (about 15 minutes).
Note: You can add some pureed raspberries to the bottom of the molds for a more decadent fudgesicle!
Ice Cream Printables
If you are looking for more ice cream activities to add to your ice cream theme of summer learning, check these out!
- AMAZING, Edible Play Doh Ice Cream Recipe that scoops like ice creaam!
- Ice Cream Themed, Summer Bucket List Ideas
- Work on tracing letter with these free printable Ice Cream Alphabet
- Delicious Ice Cream Alphabet Puzzles to help kids practice matching upper and lowercase letters
- Plus check out these Ice Cream Alpabet Playdough Mats
- Practice adding to to with these cute Ice Cream Make 10 Game
- Cute, Hands-on Ice Cream Number Bonds Practice
- Printable Digraph Activity scooping Ice Cream
- Ice Cream Compound Words Activity
- FUN Ice Cream Place Value Activity fo kindergarten and first graders
- Or scoop a sunday with this Place Value Activity for grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3 students
- Cut and paste sentences with this Sentence Scrambles to make your own Ice Cream Reader for pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students
- Practice adding Ice Cream scoop endings to words with this suffixes activity
- Color Matching Ice Cream Activity
- Simple Ice Cream Coloring Pages
- Fun and EASY How to Make your own Ice Cream in a Bag
- Try our delicious and EASY homemade vanilla ice cream
- Or whip up some ice cream this winter with this outrageously fun and super YUMMY How to Make Snow Ice Cream
- Practice Addition with this Ice Cream Math task cards using playdough!
- TONS of cute Ice Cream Craft Preschool
- Cute Ice Cream I Spy Worksheet
- Make practicing math fun with these fun Ice Cream Math Worksheets
- Simple Ice Cream craft using washi tape for toddlers, preschoolers and kindergartners.
- Fun-to-Make, Printable Ice Cream Math Craft
- Count to 20 as you Build your Ice Cream Math Sundae
- Scoop up Ice Cream Counting Printable
- Ice Cream Math Game Book Based Activity for Kindergartners
- I is for Ice Cream handart project for kids
- Practice completing patterns with this FUN Ice Cream Pattern Printable
- Fun Ice Cream themed Shape Playdough Mats
Looking for more fun ways to learn this summer with popsicle themed activities? You will love these free printables:
- Summer activities for preschoolers making Popsicle Alphabet Puzzles
- Ice Cream Division Puzzles make practicing math FUN
- Popsicle Count to 10 clip cards are a fun, educational Summer Activities for Preschoolers
- Trace the Letters on the Alphabet Popsicles in this Summer Activity for Preschoolers
- Work on Number Sense with these Counting Summer Activity for Preschool Puzzles
- 2 ingredient Gummy Bear Popsicles are so COLORFUL and EASY!