Introduce children in pre-k, preschool, kindergarten, first grade, and 2nd grade to learning to read a clock with these fun Garden themed Telling the Time Worksheets. Concentrating on learning the o’clock and half-past times, these worksheets are a great way to introduce time and reading a clock to your children. Simply print pdf file with clock worksheets and you are ready for fun, free math worksheets with a fun garden theme including scarecrows, raindrops, hay bales, tractors, seed packets, apples, pumpkins, and more in this huge pack of time worksheets!
Telling time worksheets pdf free
These telling the time worksheets are so easy to prepare. Just print and you are almost ready. The only prep is on the first page, where the numbers and hands will need to be cut out. The hands can be attached with a brad while children will need to glue the numbers onto the correct positions that they appear on a clock. They can then use this clock to help them with learning to tell the time. Use these time worksheets with preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, and grade 2 students.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these math printables to make learning to use a clock fun for kids. Use these as extra practice, math center in your classroom, or supplement to your homeschool math curriculum.
Telling time worksheets pdf
Telling Time Worksheets Worksheets
These worksheets focus on o’clock and half past times, so are good for introducing children to a clock and how to tell the time as well as for review for those who have learnt these basics, before they move onto learning quarter past and quarter to times. With a fun garden theme of butterflies, hay, apples, pumpkins and tractors, children are sure to have fun while learning about time.
Use these as time worksheets grade 3 or time worksheets grade 2. Either way these low prep, handy clock printable is sure to make great practice for elementary age students.
In this pack, other than the clock, there are four different activities:
- The first activity involves children reading the time on a digital clock and then completing the answer by filling in what time it is. There is one page for o’clock times and one for half-past times.
- The next activity involves children reading a certain time on an analogue time and coloring in the matching time. They will need to read the time on all the clocks, but only color in the ones that match with the clock at the bottom of the page. These pages could be laminated and children could use a pom pom, counter or mini eraser to mark the correct answers.
- The third activity involves children reading the time on an analogue clock and writing how it would appear on a digital clock.
- The fourth activity involves children reading the time on a digital clock and then drawing the hands as they should appear on an analogue clock.
This printable pack comes in black and white only, which should save you on printer ink costs.
Free Telling Time Activities for Kids
- Grab these free telling time worksheets – these clever telling time mazes are a fun way for kids to practice!
- 26 Telling Time Games & Activities
- Telling Time Puzzle Clock Game
- These adorable Insect Telling Time Puzzles are a fun telling time activity for kids learning to read a clock
- Kids will have fun practicing reading a clock with this free printable, Telling Time Game Tic Tac Toe
- Printable Telling Time Puzzles
- Time Cards with Roman Numerals
- Printable 1st grade math worksheets – handy no-prep math practice that can be used as mad minutes!
- Time Printables, Time Cards, Time Bump Clock Game
Looking for more free printable activities for second graders? You will love these activities:
- LOTS of Free 2nd Grade Worksheets
- Crab Contractions Activity
- 2nd Grade Crossword Puzzles to work on spelling words
- Grab the 2nd grade reading list or check out read alouds for 2nd grade
- Bandaid Contraction Games
- Minion Contraction Games
- Bingo Contraction Games
- Dominoes Contraction Games
- Ice Cream Word Endings Game
- Pirate Parts of Speech Worksheets
- BINGO Digraph Game
- Hamburger Homynm Puzzles
- EPIC Library Scavenger Hunt for learning about different genres of books, book catalog, and so much more
- Dictionary Detective Worksheets and free printable cases for kids
- Pizza Book Report Templates
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Place Value Games 2nd Grade
- Super CUTE, Free Skip Counting Charts – 1s-15s
- Spring Double Digit Addition Game
- NO PREP, Telling Time Worksheets pdf
- Free Clock Mazes – Telling Time Games
- Counting Coins Games – Clip Cards
- Pizza Fraction BINGO
- 2nd Grade Math Worksheets to play Mad Minute
2nd Grade Worksheets
- HUGE Ocean Animals for Kids Unit
- Animals and Hibernation Worksheet
- Endangered Animals Worksheet
- Zoo Field Trip Worksheets
- Free Printable Animal Report Template
- Cut and Paste Animal Classification Worksheet
- Bat Life Cycle Worksheets or see all our life cycle worksheets
- Free Habitat Game for 2nd Grade
- Color Changing Flowers Science Experiment
- Lots of Printables and activities to learn about Countries for Kids
- We have almost 50 individual country studies for kids like this Colombia for Kids
- Fun, hands-on History Lessons for kids
- FREE Printable World Map for Kids
- Over 1+ million pages of Free Printable Worksheets
Time worksheets pdf
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
Leave a Reply